idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
season1

*** Ricky Duran Fan Thread ***

I love Ricky's cover of "Georgia on My Mind." He was very young when he posted this video but it was good. I wish he'd sing this on the show. :sorcerer:

vJEVvY3GZbY

we need to vote as hard as we can for Ricky let's get him to the top 8

Edited by jamescasaki

I really hope Ricky nails it ounces again this week he could go far if they or he choices the right songs

Since Ricky closed the show last week, he'll probably perform early tonight. I hope he has a great song. :sorcerer:

Add me. As I rewatched his performances preparing for my Voice 17 redo, I realize I enjoy his tone a lot. I would vote for him too if I wasn’t afraid for Will or Kay’s safety. Honestly though, I feel like Ricky might have a shot at beating one of Katie or Jake. Then again, I said the same about Max, so what do I know.

Add me. As I rewatched his performances preparing for my Voice 17 redo, I realize I enjoy his tone a lot. I would vote for him too if I wasn't afraid for Will or Kay's safety. Honestly though, I feel like Ricky might have a shot at beating one of Katie or Jake. Then again, I said the same about Max, so what do I know.
No matter how you slice it, Max NEVER had a chance at the finals, even before Kelly tried to morph him into a belter <-- :rolleyes:

No matter how you slice it, Max NEVER had a chance at the finals, even before Kelly tried to morph him into a belter <-- :rolleyes:

Meh. I think if he had better songs, or Blake as a coach, he might’ve made it at least to bloodbath. I’m not saying Kelly’s a bad coach, it’s just a matter of song choice, competition, and coach/contestant demographics.

Interesting song choice for his challenge. I don't think Ricky's in any danger this week again. :thumbs:

Add me. As I rewatched his performances preparing for my Voice 17 redo, I realize I enjoy his tone a lot. I would vote for him too if I wasn’t afraid for Will or Kay’s safety. Honestly though, I feel like Ricky might have a shot at beating one of Katie or Jake. Then again, I said the same about Max, so what do I know.

Added. :flowers: Glad that you joined #teamRickyD.

Here's another great Team Blake Top 2 picture. :flowers:

IPB Image

Ricky sounded great on the studio. I noticed that his song is listed under "Blues". I hope he tops the Blues iTunes chart tonight. :sorcerer:

I can't wait to here Ricky performance and we need to vote hard again tonight also everybody that can download his I tunes song

At least Ricky is charting before the show lets get him to chart top 10

Focus on Apple Music streams when the show starts. iTunes doesn’t count as votes so that’s not as important right now