*** Ricky Duran Fan Thread ***

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And there it is! Ricky's new single, "She Closed Her Eyes" is finally releasing on December 4th. Pre-order link is in his IG bio!   https://www.instagram.com/p/CHv4g9unmmY/ 

Added y'all.    Apologies for not updating the thread sooner. I usually check on their social media every week or two for any news but I slacked off at the worst time and missed the "Let It B

He did a lot of covers in a single video.   Sucker (John Mayer) - 2:48  Valerie - 8:15 Wicked Game (Chris Isaak) - 15:15 In my life (The Beatles) - 23:00 Breakeven/Fast car - 27:30 

Posted Images

I guess they waited till west coast broadcast to post his video.

Ricky was good as always but I think some people are harsh on him because they have such high expectations. Even though he's consistently among the top performers each night, he gets rated down if they think he didn't measure up to his blind audition.

I guess they waited till west coast broadcast to post his video.

Ricky was good as always but I think some people are harsh on him because they have such high expectations. Even though he's consistently among the top performers each night, he gets rated down if they think he didn't measure up to his blind audition.

In my top 3 performances tonight. :thumbs:

Missed that but lmao :wacko: Is it just me or was their whole performance shrieky?

They did okay. One of their better performances. But not at the same level as the objectively top 5 performers tonight.

Edited by season1