*** Ricky Duran Fan Thread ***

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The official music video for "She Closed Her Eyes" is now up!!

And there it is! Ricky's new single, "She Closed Her Eyes" is finally releasing on December 4th. Pre-order link is in his IG bio!   https://www.instagram.com/p/CHv4g9unmmY/ 

He did a lot of covers in a single video.   Sucker (John Mayer) - 2:48  Valerie - 8:15 Wicked Game (Chris Isaak) - 15:15 In my life (The Beatles) - 23:00 Breakeven/Fast car - 27:30 

Posted Images

I love Ricky's original and it deserves #1 on iTunes. The studio leans sorta kinda country but his live performance is more folk rock, maybe Americana.

Exactly. That's why I loved his performance so much. He turned it into an intimate folk rock song :wub:

Congrats to Ricky. Finishing with a bang! :sorcerer:

Congrats to Ricky for doing so well! It doesn't matter where he ends up in the finale. <3

No, it doesn't, since he wasn't going to get the $100k anyway. He's probably much more excited about having a #1 hit on itunes.

It's all about post-show career now, and Ricky has so much talent and is such an accomplished musician that he'll get things done and live his dream life. idk if he was making a living with music before, but if not, he should be able to now. And Blake has shown he does help his contestants after the show, so I bet he already has a few gigs set up for him. :D

Congrats to Ricky for hitting #1 on iTunes. That's still an accomplishment and it has to be satisfying for him to know people are willing to spend their money to hear him sing.

This was mentioned last night in the discussion thread and I totally agree: Of the finalists, Ricky is def the one I'd be most likely to attend his live show. I think that says something.

Congrats to Ricky for hitting #1 on iTunes. That's still an accomplishment and it has to be satisfying for him to know people are willing to spend their money to hear him sing.

This was mentioned last night in the discussion thread and I totally agree: Of the finalists, Ricky is def the one I'd be most likely to attend his live show. I think that says something.

No contest!

Ricky's Guatemalan ancestry really shows. He does look like a Mayan king, doesn't he? :dead:

https://www.barewalls.com/art-print-poster/...bwc4309619.html

maya.png

:wub:

IPB Image

Congrats to Ricky for doing so well! It doesn't matter where he ends up in the finale.

:D I agree, he should be so proud

OK so I know it's just the Rock Chart, but I think you guys might get a kick out of this:

chart.png

:w00t: that's awesome

iTunes still don't have Ricky's season collection album. :/ Only Katie and Jake have their albums available on iTunes.

I don't know how they get away with that, they should wait until all can be uploaded at once :|