*** Ricky Duran Fan Thread ***

season1

1 hour ago, Archanium said:

He did a lot of covers in a single video.

Sucker (John Mayer) - 2:48 
Valerie - 8:15
Wicked Game (Chris Isaak) - 15:15
In my life (The Beatles) - 23:00
Breakeven/Fast car - 27:30 
Pimpers Paradise (Bob marley) - 33:15
Like a Rolling Stone (Bob Dylan) - 38:15
No diggity (Blackstreet) - 41:15

Thanks for posting this. What a treat! 1jIPhjg.gif

38 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

i've been rewatching all of his performances lately. i forgot how much i liked his tone! please add me!

Added! oNghnm5.gif

Great news for the Duranimals, starting next week, Ricky will be recording three new songs. One of them, "She Closed Her Eyes" (to be released next month), along with two other songs, "Star" and "Is It Just Me." He played all three songs in today's live. Next Wednesday, he will be live at the studio on IG. Stay tuned! Hopefully an EP or album this year.

Edited by Gmm99
  • Thanks 2

Looks like Ricky is wrapping up round one of recording his three new songs. On Wednesday and Friday, he teased "Star" and "She Closed Her Eyes." And I got to say, the production gives me instant nostalgia -- sort of like a combination between 90's folk rock and 2000's R&B.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ricky is editing the music video for "She Closed Her Eyes." Things are looking up for a release real soon! Pic is a cropped screenshot of Ricky's most recent IG story.

RickyDuran.png

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ricky went live tonight. "She Closed Her Eyes" was delayed. However, he is confident that he will release it this month because he is getting the final cut of the music video today. We will see since everything in the world is getting delayed or just outright cancelled. 

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ricky just went live again today for roughly 21 minutes. He really wants "She Closed Her Eyes" to be pushed to all platforms. I do not know if he will release it to radio, but from the looks of it, he might just do that. He needed an agreement to be signed in order to push it so...he is waiting on that. The music video and the single itself is DONE however. That is great news.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...