🎶Will Breman Fan Thread🎶

It's risky for sure.

I love what they did with the rock-leaning instrumental in the latter half of the preview, but I'll reserve my full judgment for later tonight.

Also I can't stand Bruno but Will's still getting all my votes tonight lol

That's good, because it looks like he's gonna need it tonight. :shiver:

Can't wait to see what crazy shenanigans he's planning for the stage though. :sorcerer:

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if he'll open the show with this song, based on that video The Voice has been putting out on SM.

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the song but is not what TPTB give a contestant they want in their top 4. But we already knew that was a longshot for Will. I hope he sings and performs the hell out of it and gets that #6 spot.

I agree that he will likely open the show. Maybe they will just leave him onstage and have his duet second.

BlueCrew let's rally together to prove IDF and others wrong and get your friends, families, family friends, teachers even your local coffee shop workers, to vote for Will tonight. He has a great voice, so lets make him get into the finale via a public vote.

BlueCrew let's rally together to prove IDF and others wrong and get your friends, families, family friends, teachers even your local coffee shop workers, to vote for Will tonight. He has a great voice, so lets make him get into the finale via a public vote.

Piece of advice: maybe if you stop engaging every negative post about Will on IDF, and focus on posting positive stuff on his thread, you'll feel much better about his chances tonight. Don't fight with fire. JMO.

Piece of advice: maybe if you stop engaging every negative post about Will on IDF, and focus on posting positive stuff on his thread, you'll feel much better about his chances tonight. Don't fight with fire. JMO.

^this^

Let’s all stay positive and ignore the haters. It’s too late in the season to convince people to start liking an artist if they don’t already. The only thing that’ll change their minds right now is Will delivering, which is all up to him. So let’s just support him and hope he does well. :flowers:

^this^

Let’s all stay positive and ignore the haters. It’s too late in the season to convince people to start liking an artist if they don’t already. The only thing that’ll change their minds right now is Will delivering, which is all up to him. So let’s just support him and hope he does well. :flowers:

:hug:

Maybe this will distract xfactor22 from dissing the haters.

IPB Image

Nz_6wCnlA7A

Well... Honestly I was expecting a lot worse. Glad he survived that terrible song choice. And with plenty of personality to boot. At the end of the day, no one can accuse Will of not swinging for the fences.

Anyway, I sure hope the #BlueCrew is still voting nonstop! We need all hands on deck! I really hope he at least gets to Middle 3 so we can get one last swan song. :sorcerer:

Everytime I came in to take a look what people said.. I GIGGLE :haha::haha:

How little love Will has in this forum :unsure::wacko:

I hope he make it top 4 :devil: :icecream:

What else is new for my faves? :rolleyes:

If he makes it to Top 4 somehow though.... Can you imagine the carnage that will ensue in this forum? :haha: But more importantly, we get to have two new songs and that long-awaited duet with John. :wub:

I voted with many, many email addresses, but I'm not sure he can recover from John's weird desire to have him sing Bruno Mars in a semifinal :wacko: Hopefully iTunes is wrong this time.

In yet another late night insta live, Will seemed very content to just be in the top 8. Still hoping for one more song.

Also, Will doesn't seem to fully understand how the bloodbath works and initially said he wasn't sure if there was an instant save this week. :lol:

Also, Will doesn't seem to fully understand how the bloodbath works and initially said he wasn't sure if there was an instant save this week. :lol:

I get the impression that he never expected to make it to the Bloodbath, hence the confusion. :haha:

Well, we did what we can #BlueCrew. Let's hope for Middle 3! :sorcerer:

I think he did well and we know the coaches and contestants don’t really have a say in the song choices this late in the game. However apparently Will was wanting to sing a Bruno song anyway so good for him.

I get the impression that he never expected to make it to the Bloodbath, hence the confusion. :haha:

Well, we did what we can #BlueCrew. Let's hope for Middle 3! :sorcerer:

Let’s prepare for middle three but pray for top 3

Will just tweeted an article that I think is very relevant to his experience on this show so far.

https://twloha.com/blog/to-the-guy-in-15f/

Here's a particular passage I want to highlight:

I'm sorry for the hate. Please know you’re not alone. You don’t owe the haters anything. Whether you go on to release the greatest album of all-time or never write another song, you matter infinitely. Your life is priceless. You deserve love. Not for any performance or success but simply because you’re alive.

Keep on keeping on, Will. You still got the #BLUECREW with ya! :sorcerer:

Awwww..... Oh well. Can't say we didn't try #BLUECREW! :sorcerer:

I would have wanted four more songs from him and milk this exposure FWIW, but the Voice gods are still punishing me for S9, so what are you gonna do, LOL.

Good news though: at least we are pretty sure that Will's coming back for a performance next week! :wub::wub: Maybe he can finally sing that duet with John Legend. Hope that's the case! :w00twave:

Unbelievably proud of our boi in blue. <3

Congrats on a well fought battle, Will! You stayed 100% yourself and represented your community and the West Coast phenomenally! Can't wait to see what's in store for you in the future!

(and in case I ever drive up to SB, save a seat for a stranger with a twenty one pilots avatar near the front, please :thumbs: )