Season 17 Playoffs: Who will be Kelly's top 3?

steverx

Who will be Kelly's top 3:  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Public Vote #1

• Jake Hoot
    • Shane Q
    • Hello Sunday
    • Damali
    • Max Boyle
  2. 2. Public Vote #2

• Jake Hoot
    • Shane Q
    • Hello Sunday
    • Damali
    • Max Boyle
  3. 3. Kelly's Save

• Jake Hoot
    • Shane Q
    • Hello Sunday
    • Damali
    • Max Boyle

Want:

PV 1: Max

PV 2: Damali

Kelly Saves: Hello Sunday(I guess, even if duo's are unfair but Shane and Jake are :x )

Think:

PV 1: Jake :x

PV 2: Shane :x

Kelly Saves: Hello Sunday

Based on the demographic, but I really believe Max will take a PV spot.

Edited by QueenMae16

Want:

PV 1: Max

PV 2: Damali

Kelly Saves: Hello Sunday(I guess, even if duo's are unfair but Shane and Jake are :x )

Think:

PV 1: Jake :x

PV 2: Shane :x

Kelly Saves: Hello Sunday

So you raised false hope in the fan thread, and I played along but now you say Max has no chance in hell. :|

The Hoot and/or HS could snatch the PVs. :rolleyes:

So you raised false hope in the fan thread, and I played along but now you say Max has no chance in hell. :|

The Hoot and/or HS could snatch the PVs. :rolleyes:

Its based on the demographic from last season, but with a better format, I truly believe Max will make it... If that makes sense.

He should be fine though.

I'm just trying to be a pessimist about it, but I know the voters aren't idiots to not put through the best vocalist (CLEARLY) on a team.

Edited by QueenMae16

Its based on the demographic from last season, but with a better format, I truly believe Max will make it... If that makes sense.

He should be fine though.

It's gonna be a nailbiter, but he he nails (*) it, he has a good chance. I know being a save doesn't necessarily mean coach won't save you if you don't get the PV, but it still is an uncomfortable position to be in. Max is in a better place compared to your usual save tho since Kelly was blocked from getting him in the first place.

It's gonna be a nailbiter, but he he nails (*) it, he has a good chance. I know being a save doesn't necessarily mean coach won't save you if you don't get the PV, but it still is an uncomfortable place to be. Max is in a better place than your usual save tho since Kelly was blocked from getting him in the first place.

Max will hit it out of the park(I hope I don't jinx it) and the voters WILL have to put him through, I was just preparing for disappointment, but yeah Kelly could even have him up as a top spot to save him if needed.

I know what I'm saying doesn't make much sense, but Max will be fine as long as he brings what he has been bringing, and he will snatch a PV.

It's gonna be a nailbiter, but he he nails (*) it, he has a good chance. I know being a save doesn't necessarily mean coach won't save you if you don't get the PV, but it still is an uncomfortable position to be in. Max is in a better place compared to your usual save tho since Kelly was blocked from getting him in the first place.

Historically my least fav of the top twenty always makes the top 12

And he shares many similarities between other of my least favs (ex. post audition Hunter and Noah and Britton), with only the latter failing to reach the playoffs PV, but the save propelled him in to the finale

Jake will get the first vote, for sure. Again, country. So he's a lock. I'm thinking that Shane will get the second one, actually. He's a four-chair-turn, and while THIS site hates him, other sites rave about him continuously.

Kelly's save will be Hello Sunday if they don't get the public vote. She is OBSESSED with them.

I really don't get the Max fanboying and fangirling here. No way Kelly saves him over any of her original team members. He'll have to rely on getting a public vote.

Predict:

PV1: Jake Hoot

PV2: Max Boyle

Save: Hello Sunday

Want:

PV1: Max Boyle

PV2: Literally anyone else from any other team (but I guess I'd support Jake Hoot)

Save: Myracle Holloway Joana Martinez Cali Wilson Gracee Shriver Ricky BraddyDamali

WHAT I WANT:

1. Max Boyle

2. I guess Damali?

Save: I guess Hello Sunday?

(I really couldn't care less about who gets 2 and 3; I just want Max to win PV.)

WHAT WILL HAPPEN:

1. Jake Hoot

2. Shane Q

(I don't see Max winning PV. I don't think Jake Hoot is horrible, but he is super generic to me, and I sense a snowflake killer. I strongly dislike Shane Q now, but I think he connects with this show's viewers because YouTube commenters actually thought "In Case You Didn't Know" was good. And Kelly loves Hello Sunday and tends not to save artists that she had to steal, so I doubt she'd save Max unless he was ridiculously superior to her original team members. Fortunately, I don't mind Hello Sunday too much right now.)

Y'all, this is a tough one. And this is going to be a really heartbreaking PV/Save. I'm not ready. :no:

WHAT I WANT:

1. Max Boyle

2. I guess Damali?

Save: I guess Hello Sunday?

(I really couldn't care less about who gets 2 and 3; I just want Max to win PV.)

WHAT WILL HAPPEN:

1. Jake Hoot

2. Shane Q

(I don't see Max winning PV. I don't think Jake Hoot is horrible, but he is super generic to me, and I sense a snowflake killer. I strongly dislike Shane Q now, but I think he connects with this show's viewers because YouTube commenters actually thought "In Case You Didn't Know" was good. And Kelly loves Hello Sunday and tends not to save artists that she had to steal, so I doubt she'd save Max unless he was ridiculously superior to her original team members. Fortunately, I don't mind Hello Sunday too much right now.)

Y'all, this is a tough one. And this is going to be a really heartbreaking PV/Save. I'm not ready. :no:

Most YouTube viewers actually thought Shane didn’t do as well. They kept saying Kirk did better.

This one is hard to predict. But I am guessing whoever the 2 least tragic performances are will get the pv. And whoever performed the worst is who Kelly will save.

Is there a lie in here? Because I'm not seeing one.

Jake will get PV1...anything goes after that.

Shocking turn of events happens on Monday.

Brooke Stephenson, Steve Knill, and Brennan Lassiter perform for Team Kelly and SNATCH the spots.

Brooke and Brennan obtain the PV spots and Kelly is forced to save Steve or else he would sue her for robbery.

Now people love Kelly and Max receives the wildcard spot to advance into the top 13 because he's actually good.

Shocking turn of events happens on Monday.

Brooke Stephenson, Steve Knill, and Brennan Lassiter perform for Team Kelly and SNATCH the spots.

Brooke and Brennan obtain the PV spots and Kelly is forced to save Steve or else he would sue her for robbery.

Now people love Kelly and Max receives the wildcard spot to advance into the top 13 because he's actually good.

Yikes that would be worse than this top 5 tbh :ph34rwave:

This one is hard to predict. But I am guessing whoever the 2 least tragic performances are will get the pv. And whoever performed the worst is who Kelly will save.

All facts :haha:

This team is a real mess...Max is probably the only artist she has worth going through to the lives, and he most likely won't.