*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0 ***

season1

Danielle is 2nd among all The Voice winners (after Jordan Smith) in terms of monthly Spotify listeners, according to this article from December 2019. UK5i5sj.gif

https://www.tvinsider.com/gallery/the-voice-winners-where-are-they-now/#3

Danielle gained another 200k+ listeners since then and now has 1.44 million monthly Spotify listeners. She's currently #1 among The Voice winners, ahead of Cassadee Pope (843k) and Jordan Smith (476k).

Edited by season1

1 hour ago, season1 said:

Danielle is 2nd among all The Voice winners (after Jordan Smith) in terms of monthly Spotify listeners, according to this article from December 2019. UK5i5sj.gif

https://www.tvinsider.com/gallery/the-voice-winners-where-are-they-now/#3

Danielle gained another 200k+ listeners since then and now has 1.44 million monthly Spotify listeners. She's currently #1 among The Voice winners, ahead of Cassadee Pope (843k) and Jordan Smith (476k).

Wow, 'S1', this is a, really, Big Deal stat, you know.  That's very, very, cool. it says a lot including, this is, what, 6+ yrs later & 14 Seasons ago.  That's damned impressive, indeed❗ IMHO, it is only right & makes perfect sense 😂 Seriously, it is extremely interesting info.

Earns another BIG WOW❗👍👍

How many is that, now? 😉

• Like 1

On 4/11/2020 at 11:34 PM, Drew1903 said:

The Longhorn skull on her left fore-arm, yes.  But, I see why you say "maybe" about the 'Texas map' on her right wrist... it's, quite challenging to make out or decide if it, really, is that. 🤔 (?)

Yup, it’s Texas. You can see it pretty clearly in a recent Instagram post. 

• Thanks 1

Robert Weisenburger on YT posted about a dozen videos from Danielle's show in Busch Gardens, Tampa FL back in early March 2020. I embedded the new songs and provided links to the singles, album songs and covers below. SAOyO1H.gif

Enjoy! yy5Raj5.gif

Red Wine + White Couch (from IDBWM album)

Can't Stay Mad (from IDBWM album)

Goodbye Summer (Single with Thomas Rhett)

NEW: Never Have I Ever [She co-wrote this song 3 years ago.]

Shallow (cover)

Potential (from IDBWM album)

Worth It (Second Single from IDBWM album)

Talk About Love (from DB album)

Sway (First Single from IDBWM album)

The Heart of Dixie (Debut Single from DB album)

Last Name (cover)

NEW: Girls in My Hometown [She didn't write this song but she relates to it a lot.]

Wild Boy (from DB album)

Edited by season1

Tweet

See new Tweets

Conversation

RW5dit8e_bigger.jpg

On you can now donate to COVID-19 support directly on my profile. I chose as my fundraiser pick

Hugging face
If you can help out, head to my Spotify page and click the link. Spotify is matching all donations made to music relief efforts

White heart
@spotifyforartists

• season1 changed the title to *** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0 ***