season1

11 hours ago, BogoGog24 said:

This article was posted yesterday by Billboard, Danielle signed with new management: https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/9336682/new-heartland-group-management-danielle-bradbery

They mention getting a lot of artists brand deals so I’m assuming the same might happen with her. 

Exciting news❗ This sounds like it may well be a wonderful relationship & a boost for Danielle's career.

“Her voice is just jaw-dropping,” says New Heartland founder/CEO Paul Jankowski. “We’re excited about what she has in the works and what she can potentially do.”

“Finding the right manager is as important as finding the right song,” said Bradbery in a statement. “There was no doubt that Paul and his team were the right fit for me, especially at this important phase of my career. I love how they think strategically while really understanding me as an artist. I’m excited to be One Bullet’s first artist.”

Oh, that is SO nice.  Would be ok if they were all hers 😁  But, 2 is twice as good as 1 👍👍

It's, also, neat they are including "Yours truly" stuff as well as album cuts.

Edited by Drew1903

Here's a little something for Throwback Thursday

Not often we have Danielle with a guitar in hand...

Actually, there a few of these in YT from the same source.  They are all (very) short covers w/ guitar.

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, season1 said:

Am I the only one here who likes Danielle's part in this song? yy5Raj5.gif

I like it just fine... but, then, I, always, like every note that comes out of Danielle.  Though, have to admit, I have never heard of Public, not that that means anything 🤣