idolforums.com
season1

*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0***

Lots can be said about being OFF-TOPIC. But, here something positive, just plain nice, that can be said (about it). In talking about Danielle something led Dan to mention The Warning. Now, from that I have discovered The WarningThat is a VERY GOOD thing (everyone should)❗ Beyond that it's rather neat, also, discovering Dan & I share, certain other music interests (genres be damned) AND motorcycles.  Point being it is often uncanny how 1 thing leads to another.  How conversation is not always linear.  And how through a thread on computers there can be a sense of community & not only things, but, people can be discovered. Anyway, I appreciate what can grow from people sharing common interests. Think that covers it, before anything seems OFF-TOPIC.

On 2/25/2020 at 3:53 PM, Drew1903 said:

Here it is, again, LIVE & absolutely RECENT❗  "Never Have I Ever" & OMG...

AND, Danielle is going back to England, again...

NEW SHOW: more new UK shows have been announced!!

zayrwzk.jpg

Thanks for posting the video. She sounds great. UK5i5sj.gif

Good to hear about her upcoming UK shows. I added them to the OP. I hope she has more summer shows in the US. SAOyO1H.gif

You're welcome 😊 That she does❗

Ah, yes, what a team we all are.  Maybe, she will... it's still early (sort of).

I see both those UK events are in May.

Edited by Drew1903

Cool promo video.  Great it's well advertised.  The super part is that it is hitting all of those 5 cities including Scotland as well as England.

I saw the Big Machine had their CRS luncheon where it was announced that Tim McGraw was re-signing with the label... apparently, it was a big event and most of their big talent was on hand including Danielle, and many artists performed.

Danielle Bradbery premiered two new songs with the nostalgic “Girls In My Hometown,” written by Nicolle Galyon and Emily Weisband, and emotive ballad “Never Have I Ever.” She is set to release new music later this year.

I have heard "Never Have I Ever", but not "Girls In My Hometown".... does anyone have a clip of that song?

Here is a link to the article for anyone who is interested https://musicrow.com/2020/02/big-machine-label-group-announces-tim-mcgraw-signing-at-crs-luncheon-artists-perform1/.

Cheers!

Terry

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, skibumps55 said:

I saw the Big Machine had their CRS luncheon where it was announced that Tim McGraw was re-signing with the label... apparently, it was a big event and most of their big talent was on hand including Danielle, and many artists performed.

Danielle Bradbery premiered two new songs with the nostalgic “Girls In My Hometown,” written by Nicolle Galyon and Emily Weisband, and emotive ballad “Never Have I Ever.” She is set to release new music later this year.

I have heard "Never Have I Ever", but not "Girls In My Hometown".... does anyone have a clip of that song?

Here is a link to the article for anyone who is interested https://musicrow.com/2020/02/big-machine-label-group-announces-tim-mcgraw-signing-at-crs-luncheon-artists-perform1/.

Cheers!

Terry

Thanks for sharing this article. I love the picture with Danielle in front, along with FGL, Lady A and Big Machine boss. 😄 Excited for new music from Danielle. jaofSCz.gif

BMLG-CRS-Show-2020.jpg

Pictured (L-R, back row): The Valory Music Co.’s George Briner, CRB’s Kurt Johnson, Big Machine Records’ Clay Hunnicutt, BMLG Records’ Jimmy Harnen, CRB’s RJ Curtis; (L-R, middle row): Avenue Beat’s Sami Bearden, Savana Santos & Sam Backoff, Big Machine Label Group’s Allison Jones, Payton Smith; (L-R, front row): Florida Georgia Line’s Brian Kelley & Tyler Hubbard, Danielle Bradbery, Big Machine Label Group’s Scott Borchetta, Lady Antebellum’s Dave Haywood, Hillary Scott & Charles Kelley. Photo: Danielle Del Valle / Getty Images for Big Machine Records

Edited by season1

23 minutes ago, season1 said:

I added this link on the OP, for the "Next From Nashville Show" -- 

TICKETS

Good move, that 👍👍

That's a nice photo with Danielle front & centre.  Tim must be taking the picture 📷😉.

I tried, but, cannot find a clip of that song, either.  It must be terrific, though.

So excited to hear the new (3rd) album.  Not only her voice, but, she is such a fine writer, too.

Danielle has a show tomorrow (Saturday, 3/7/20) in Tampa, FL. 

I hope we get videos of her new songs. jaofSCz.gif

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, season1 said:

Danielle has a show tomorrow (Saturday, 3/7/20) in Tampa, FL. 

I hope we get videos of her new songs. jaofSCz.gif

Oh geeez, I just came to put this in here & wouldn't you know it, 'S1' is on it, already 😊😉  (No, I'm not surprised, even, wondered if would be the case 👍)

SDo6h4R.jpg

"I hope we get videos of her new songs. jaofSCz.gif"

Imagine we will.  Probably likely, but, still 🤞

Edited by Drew1903

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, bradberynews said:

Here are some new full-length videos from Saturday in Tampa Bay. Enjoy! (I couldn't figure out how to embed videos with this new format). 

Girls In My Hometown

Never Have I Ever

Thanks, Maddie❗  Just Copy/Paste the YT URL here. Unlike before , that's all there is to do, now.  Just drop it (the link), give it a moment & it turns into the video.  And they will, now, go to Full Screen right here.

My god, this is pretty❗ Gorgeous melody and OMG after all these years & I, still, OMG, what a voice...

Wow, when Danielle writes for herself, for HER voice, she sure makes that instrument shine in all its magnificent glory❗

Get a load of this... a bathroom or a stairwell & Danielle is SO happy.

Good thing the walls are concrete or Danielle & her great voice would make them fall down. 6+ years and she, still, leaves me in awe.

There's more, another, let it run on...

Edited by Drew1903

Posted (edited)

In addition to England & Scotland...

Does everyone, already, know Danielle performed in Sweden?  The audio on this is excellent.

Edited by Drew1903

Big Machine is Promoting Laying Low today :music:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dany said:

I wish they're promoting it as a single. I guess I should be grateful to BMLG for continuing to promote Danielle. 🙂

Laying Low, Potential and Sway are my top 3 favorites from IDBWM and I wish they all made singles. 

Edited by season1

4 hours ago, Dany said:

Wow, bizarre, now?  I distinctly recall when that 'interview' was fresh... seems so long ago (it wasn't, really).  Laying Low has, always, been a real favourite for me.  I've, always held the whole album in high esteem, but, Laying Low is gorgeous.

2 hours ago, Drew1903 said:

Wow, bizarre, now?  I distinctly recall when that 'interview' was fresh... seems so long ago (it wasn't, really).  Laying Low has, always, been a real favourite for me.  I've, always held the whole album in high esteem, but, Laying Low is gorgeous.

My first thought was because of the stay at home and isolate yourself situation. 

Tonigh I'm laying low. (And also tomorrow and the next day for at least 2 weeks in a self impose quarantine 😇😷)

Posted (edited)

Someone needs to determine one bullett entertainment as her mgr fits in with the label.  She’s evidently their first managed act. 

Edited by nyoldie

10 hours ago, Dany said:

My first thought was because of the stay at home and isolate yourself situation. 

Tonigh I'm laying low. (And also tomorrow and the next day for at least 2 weeks in a self impose quarantine 😇😷)

Hah! Good point. I guess we can add "Layin' Low" to the quarantine playlist🤪 

It would be great if Danielle will stream a "concert" from home on YT, maybe acapella, singing her old and new songs. 😄

Somebody suggested The Warning do the same whilst we are all hog-tied.  And while the band had to postpone their Tour.  And, certainly, Laying Low IS timely.

Posted (edited)

This just landed in my Inbox. 😀  (Had to shrink it a wee bit to show you all of it.)

fMajTMU.jpg

Edited by Drew1903