season1

On 1/25/2020 at 3:26 AM, Drew1903 said:

Excuse, if it seemed I overstepped.  True, we've had expectations (hopes) that didn't happen.  So we'll enjoy what we hear, que sera sera & I'll watch my words.

It turns out you’re likely correct. She sang Never last nite at Whisky Bar in Nashville. 

Edited by nyoldie

3 hours ago, nyoldie said:

It turns out you’re likely correct. She sang Never last nite at Whisky Bar in Nashville. 

Thanks for posting this short clip. Looking forward to more new songs from Danielle, including some that will make the album. 

Didn't she sing MWAL, RFT and SOW a lot before IDBWM was released? Singing a (new-ish) song often does not necessarily mean it will likely be included in the new album. It would be great if this is one the album songs.

We don't know what other songs she already wrote or will write (or songs she picks from other writers) that could make the cut of album 3 (and other future album hopefully). But I will surely enjoy every song that Danielle sings, whether album material or not.

Whilst I fully agree with not counting chickens prematurely and there IS the past... it seems 'interesting' that she just has it resurface in England as she is discussing (1) a new album (2) an upbeat relationship & (3) a forthcoming album that is not negative or sad.  The song is saying something positive & in a good light, ergo, it COULD fit.  I am, also, one who enjoys what Danielle does, an album track or not.  But, the point became whether this song makes the album or not.  Have to concur, 'S1'... we'll see.  Actually, know that you remind me, now... there was a time when Danielle said, "It's on the album" when the 2nd was coming & it wasn't.

Here’s the Latest

F3MuNMCm_normal.jpg Words 4 the Music (@wordsworth0618)
For her third album, ⁦‪@DBradbery‬⁩ is taking a careful, don’t rush it approach. When it’s right, she will know. 👊🙌 From Maverick mag in the UK (which is very good btw—I subscribed to the digital vsn). pic.twitter.com/iJu5KWxMFT

Download the Twitter app

Todd Stimmel

Nice article about Danielle from "The Boot" country site. 🙂

https://theboot.com/danielle-bradbery-country-ambassador-other-genres/

Danielle Bradbery Loves ‘Being a Representation of Country’ for Other Genres

"Um, a little bit!" Bradbery responds, when asked if she feels like an ambassador for the genre. Her role as liaison goes the other way, too: She's introduced plenty of country fans to out-of-genre artists with the release of projects such as Yours Truly: 2018A three-part cover project that includes Kacey Musgraves' "Slow Burn," it also introduced fans to Bradbery's version of songs by Grande and rapper Post Malone.

"I've been in situations, because I've done a lot of out-of-country stuff a lot, and I feel like in ways I have been a representation of country," Bradbery allows. "I've been in situations where I'm literally the only country artist in a room, or in a performance, and that's been really cool."

Can't seem to reply to your note, Jeff, but, that's for the reminder about Danielle at the Opry March, 21st; I've put a reminder on my devices, too.  I where in Ohio are you?  I used to live in Chesterland (Cleveland) and Akron.

2 hours ago, Drew1903 said:

Can't seem to reply to your note, Jeff, but, that's for the reminder about Danielle at the Opry March, 21st; I've put a reminder on my devices, too.  I where in Ohio are you?  I used to live in Chesterland (Cleveland) and Akron.

Medina just outside of Akron but let’s keep to Danielle 😉

Len,

I'm not seeing any ads, at all. I might suggest have Tracking Prevention set to at least Balanced, though, I recommend Strict AND have an ad blocker Extension; I recommend Adblocker Ultimate.  And, yes, the new Platform is nice, modern & looks good.

21 hours ago, BogoGog24 said:

Danielle will be opening for Sugarland on 3 dates of their tour in July. 

10 hours ago, DuckDan said:

July 23, 24 and 25.  PA, MI and WI.  PA is within driving distance. Hmmm...

Thanks for the info. SAOyO1H.gif

Here are Danielle's announcements on IG --

jaofSCz.gif

Edited by season1

That's too bad.  🤞 she will do one near you sometime in the not too distant future.  I wish she would play Calgary or somewhere in Canada closer than Boots & Heart that is 4500 kms away from Calgary.  I am going to Vancouver to catch a different artist there on April the 6th since their Tour is not stopping in Calgary.

31 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

That's too bad.  🤞 she will do one near you sometime in the not too distant future.  I wish she would play Calgary or somewhere in Canada closer than Boots & Heart that is 4500 kms away from Calgary.  I am going to Vancouver to catch a different artist there on April the 6th since their Tour is not stopping in Calgary.

It's not the end of the world since I am going to Nashville for Cmafest in June.