idolforums.com
season1

*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0***

It was another person that was showing links.  But, anyway, they are working fine for me, now or right after I'd mentioned it to you. Yes, I see, they are fine, now.  Don't know why they hadn't embedded for the other person, but, looks like they are ok, now; maybe, he redid them... maybe, they didn't wait the moment that seems necessary, the 1st time.  Thanks, though.

Edited by Drew1903

3 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Please add me to the fans list. I've been a fan of Danielle for a long time now. Thanks.

Added! Welcome to #teamDanielle. Mifu6LU.gif

Dalton,

Welcome from me, as well.  Nice to have another on board 👍👍😊👌

25 minutes ago, nyoldie said:

to me it's a convo of a community. and talking about some other contestants without any very pointed discussion should be fine. I think our group would love to listen.

Please keep discussions in Danielle's fan thread to Danielle. h7XwEYq.gif

Post or talk about other singers on the general discussion thread, or their particular show thread. Thanks. 

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, season1 said:

Please keep discussions in Danielle's fan thread to Danielle. h7XwEYq.gif

Post or talk about other singers on the general discussion thread, or their particular show thread. Thanks. 

Yes, Please post in the appropriate forums, there is an AGT thread in the Entertainment forum, or you can start threads for other artists there. Please keep this thread on the topic of Danielle h7XwEYq.gif

Yes, known.  Same as I tried to tell the fellow.  Ultimately, 'S1' said something.  Actually, I PM'd him a couple of minutes before you wrote this suggesting he do that very thing, start a (specific) thread, if necessary... maybe, something apt exists, already, too... even within another broader heading.

Cheers,
Drew

Edited by Drew1903

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

Yes, Please post in the appropriate forums, there is an AGT thread in the Entertainment forum, or you can start threads for other artists there. Please keep this thread on the topic of Danielle h7XwEYq.gif

Thank you. 😊

now that we have cleared up the "inappropriate" references to another singer to watch, there's no dialogue at all. lol

There are threads for them, too, now. Whether here or there, likely, someone will, always, have something, some input. And Danielle IS working on a 3rd album. That's exciting ❗ 

Anyone remembers this relatively new song from Danielle? It's unrecorded, I know, but she introduced this song mid 2019. I like it, it's definitely a different mood from the songs in IDBWM. NYKzTu7.gif

https://youtu.be/pVCIRokzHww?t=72

Looking forward to more new songs from Danielle. She's been quiet so hopefully been busy writing. jaofSCz.gif

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

WOW❗ That is SO cool & really, don't think I had ever noticed it, before, so 👍👍 It's just great 😍

I think Here for You is just kind of ok, but I remember really liking the other new song she teased “Never Have I Ever” and think it should be on the album. I remember reading an article about her new music and seem to remember her saying something about going more R&B this time but still retaining those country influences. 

This is in London.

This is brand new & will be on the new album

Edited by Drew1903

5 hours ago, Drew1903 said:

This is in London.

This is brand new & will be on the new album

* on the list...not on 

what makes you think this is on new album. when she sung it, she was testing it out. 

Silly me put it together with Danielle talking about working on the 3rd album.  Also, the remark is (or was changed to) may be on the CD.  Certainly, if it fails testing, if may not be.

We were almost sure years ago that many early songs (RFT, MWAL, SOW among others) would make album #2, but they didn't EsJaquV.gif

I will be excited to hear new songs from Danielle but I won't be assuming they'll make album #3. 

Edited by season1

Excuse, if it seemed I overstepped.  True, we've had expectations (hopes) that didn't happen.  So we'll enjoy what we hear, que sera sera & I'll watch my words.

I wonder if she’ll ever release a lot of the songs she wrote for IDBWM, especially because she played them live several times and her fans grew to love them. They could easily tack them on as bonus tracks or could have released a short EP in between her 2nd and 3rd albums to tide fans over while waiting for new music. It’s a shame we will probably never get official releases of those songs. I’m really surprised RFT of all songs didn’t get released, that seemed like the #1 fan favorite. I thought considering how many years she spent working on IDBWM that only 10 songs just seemed way too short, they could have easily added a couple more songs. Hopefully this album will have more. 

she indicated that the core of the album will be traditional texas country and she is done with sad songs...so i doubt it.

Because we love Danielle doing this song so much

Glasgow, October last year

And 4 days later in London

Edited by Drew1903

On 1/25/2020 at 3:26 AM, Drew1903 said:

Excuse, if it seemed I overstepped.  True, we've had expectations (hopes) that didn't happen.  So we'll enjoy what we hear, que sera sera & I'll watch my words.

It turns out you’re likely correct. She sang Never last nite at Whisky Bar in Nashville. 

Edited by nyoldie