*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0 ***

season1

On 12/19/2021 at 1:56 PM, season1 said:

Now that the latest season of The Voice is over, we can look back to Danielle's stellar journey on The Voice Season 4, by streaming her S4 Collection containing 13 songs (from Blind Audition to Finale). :music:

Spotify:

Apple Music:

https://music.apple.com/us/album/the-complete-season-4-collection-the-voice-performance/1443272148

Only "Jesus Take the Wheel" is available here in Brazil :( :( 

• Sad 3

9 hours ago, DudisB said:

Hey, guys. Happy new year! Hopefully this will be a better year for all of us... and we finally receive DB3 ahhahaha

Happy new year! I am also hoping Danielle gets to release her 3rd album this year, or at least a radio single.

• Like 2

On 1/11/2022 at 1:32 PM, QueenKalie said:

New Danielle music :wub:

Great news! :thumbsup:

I love this song. SDYB is fun but I like BMHA more. I hope it's a radio single. 

EDIT:

I added the tweet and pre-save info to the OP. 🙂 I also added the cover: 

FI100KGXoAQdMFX.jpg

:wub:

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, season1 said:

Great news! :thumbsup:

I love this song. SDYB is fun but I like BMHA more. I hope it's a radio single. 

EDIT:

I added the tweet and pre-save info to the OP. 🙂 I also added the cover: 

FI100KGXoAQdMFX.jpg

:wub:

The promotional pictures are breathtaking! 🤩

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AnotherDB said:

Complete recording of Danielle Bradbery's performances at the Prevagen Skating Spectacular in Nashville, TN on Sunday, January 9, 2022, including "Stop Draggin' Your Boots," "Break My Heart Again," and "Worth It"! Includes skating performances by Karen Chen and Mariah Bell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im5mndyZE80

Posted by BradberyFans today

Did you all see the part where she talked about having a new album come out this year. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, AnotherDB said:

Complete recording of Danielle Bradbery's performances at the Prevagen Skating Spectacular in Nashville, TN on Sunday, January 9, 2022, including "Stop Draggin' Your Boots," "Break My Heart Again," and "Worth It"! Includes skating performances by Karen Chen and Mariah Bell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im5mndyZE80

Posted by BradberyFans today

Thank you for sharing, and thanks to BradberyFans for the video.

EDIT:

Added the video to the OP.

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Omg, I didn’t watch it yet. Yessssss! :wub:

I sure hope it is! This would be her 4th single since IDBWM (if we don't count Shallow). But I also thought it was interesting that the host talked about a new album coming this year and she just kind of laughed and they moved on... hope this isn't another "The Naked EP" situation like pre-IDBWM. 

Also, super excited for Break My Heart Again tonight! At all the concerts I attended since she first sang it a year ago, it seemed like the audience were all (or mostly) captivated by it. I had a lot of people around me asking how I knew the song, if I knew where they could find it, etc. so I am cautiously optimistic about this one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am totally in love for Break My Heart Again, my favorite one since Potential came out. 

Also, a TV event wow, good investment on playlists. 

I'm so happy for Dani, guys. 

And very happy that she talked about a new album ❤️

• Like 2

12 hours ago, jem128 said:

I really like the new song but I am the only one that hears zero country in it?

I wouldn't say "zero country" because the theme of broken heart is common in country songs. 🙂  But seriously, the sound may not be traditional country, but it's "more country" than some of the songs played on country radio. And it's more listenable than some generic bro-country songs that (used to) dominate country radio. 

For me, whether a song is country or not, does not matter. It's a great song and Danielle's voice sounds great in this song. 

• Like 2