*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0 ***

season1

On 10/11/2021 at 8:44 PM, season1 said:

Two months after release, SDYB is still getting good streams. Still no radio release date though. I don't know if they will send it to radio. It's now fall and the song sounds like a summer tune.

I don't see it either. It's kind of sad how her label and crew failed in put her on country's mainstream. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/25/2021 at 4:29 PM, DudisB said:

I don't see it either. It's kind of sad how her label and crew failed in put her on country's mainstream. 

Maybe SDYB is not meant to be a radio single but a promo single. :unsure: I'm hoping that they will still release a radio single in the near future, whether SDYB or BMHA or another song we haven't heard yet.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, season1 said:

Maybe SDYB is not meant to be a radio single but a promo single. :unsure: I'm hoping that they will still release a radio single in the near future, whether SDYB or BMHA or another song we haven't heard yet.

Does seem like a long time since anything has been released to radio, now that you mention it.  So yes, "in the near future" would be good, for sure❗

• Like 1

Tune in TUESDAY at 8pm ET to watch Danielle perform alongside

&

during #LiveXLivePresents Rooftop Series: Austin with

: https://bit.ly/RooftopSeries-

TONIGHT! LiveXLive Presents: Rooftop Series from Austin in association with

streaming Tuesday, November 2 at 8pm ET on

Austin

Edited by Drew1903
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bradberynews said:

I’ve seen a few other videos and audio posted but I posted my screen recording of the concert! (P.S. it’s been almost 4 years since IDBWM was released, not 2 😂)

Actually, Danielle said 3, Maddie.  I thought I'd already put this vid in here... guess I missed hitting Save or something; bit weird, Oh well, at least it's here.

2 hours ago, AnotherDB said:

It’s getting closer to Christmas but I can watch this any time of the year. December 6,  2014 at the Charity Ball.

Wish we had a better video, but I love this version.

O’ Holy Night  https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=LgEwSfsDa6c

Thanks for posting that OHN performance. Can't believe it's been almost 7 years since that performance. I embedded the video. SAOyO1H.gif

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, DudisB said:

Hey, guys. I don't know why now, but they finally added SDYB on Spotify's Hot Country playlist.

Maybe a radio date is coming?

Maybe, but it seems late for radio add. Many stations will be switching to Christmas songs after Thanksgiving and radio airplay tracking pauses until next year.

• Like 1