*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0 ***

season1

9 hours ago, season1 said:

You can also vote here:

https://tasteofcountry.com/category/taste-of-country-video-countdown/

The voting choices are on the right side of the page. It requires captcha and you can only vote once per day (or use different browsers/vpn).

I saw the things on the right side, but nothing clickable.  I'll have to be content doing what I can HERE. Better than nothing.

8 hours ago, Drew1903 said:

I saw the things on the right side, but nothing clickable.  I'll have to be content doing what I can HERE. Better than nothing.

Probably browser issue. I have no problems selecting SDYB among the dozens of options. 

crfc48o.pngEVX7h1e.pngyou

On my Opera browser, you have to do the captcha after clicking the "VOTE" button. Then click "VOTE" again after validation. Danielle is currently 8th on that site. We need more votes. jaofSCz.gif

https://tasteofcountry.com/category/taste-of-country-video-countdown/

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, DudisB said:

Any news about radio release date?

It hasn't been announced yet. I checked the pubs and All Access and they only have info for September releases. SDYB is not on the lists.

EDIT:

It seems they sent out a survey with 3 songs. Maybe they're still deciding on the next single, that's why no radio date yet.

Edited by season1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/31/2021 at 1:26 PM, ptebwwong said:

RadioTraks sent out a survey with the following Danielle songs:

"Look At The Mess," "Stop Dragging Your Boots," & "Break My Heart Again"

Usually these surveys are given to industry people to decide which single is released to radio.

Maybe they have not decided on SDYB as the next single, and there's a chance for BMHA? Haven't heard "Look At The Mess", how is it?

What's the survey like? Did they ask you which of the 3 songs you like best? 

• Like 2

I want to say we heard Look at the Mess at one random show she played. It was a one-off performance I think, she hasn’t played it since that I know of. Weird that it’s in contention as a single. BMHA is nice but it’s so obvious the single should be SDYB, I don’t even know why they’re debating it. It has country radio written all over it, not to mention she has needed an upbeat single for ages. The dance trend is also huge right now and this song caters to that really well. They’d be stupid not to release it as the single. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, season1 said:

Maybe they have not decided on SDYB as the next single, and there's a chance for BMHA? Haven't heard "Look At The Mess", how is it?

What's the survey like? Did they ask you which of the 3 songs you like best? 

I didn't take the survey. I saw it posted at Pulse Music Board that RadioTraks had a survey for those 3 songs & posted it here. From what I've heard over the years from others that take the surveys, you are asked to chose which one you like best, would you buy/stream the song, & want to find out more about the artist. All the questions make sense to ask to gauge single choice, buzz, & artist interest.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, BogoGog24 said:

Nice new interview Danielle did with the Grammy Museum, plus an acoustic performance of SDYB.

https://watch.grammymuseum.org/videos/danielle-bradbery

Thanks for finding and posting this interview. I love the acoustic version of SDYB (snippet at the start and performance at the end, starting around 30 minutes mark).

Her guitarist is good and he looks like Justin (Eason). If it's him, glad to see that he's still working with Danielle (for over 8 years now).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AnotherDB said:

I don’t think this has ever been mentioned.

http://repertoire.bmi.com/StartPage.aspx

When you search the list use Song Writer/Composer Bradbery Danielle

Click on additional tittles.  Small print second entry.

I used to update this thread (or rather the old thread that is now gone) with Danielle's songwriting credits from BMI, since about 2014-2015 when she started writing songs, until about the time IDBWM was released in 2017.  It's amazing how many more songs she's added since then. :thumbs:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, season1 said:

I used to update this thread (or rather the old thread that is now gone) with Danielle's songwriting credits from BMI, since about 2014-2015 when she started writing songs, until about the time IDBWM was released in 2017.  It's amazing how many more songs she's added since then. :thumbs:

There were 127 songs listed some with interesting titles (Closer than A Secret, Something I Can Fall Into, When You Say We).  Excited to hear what's coming ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I started dates and try to check daily.

NOTICED

Work Title

8/8/2018

97 cowrites

WALK OF NO SHAME

8/21/2018

98 cowrites

MEDICINE

10/12/2018

99 cowrites

NEVER HAVE I EVER

11/7/2018

100 cowrites

NONSENSE

1/29/2019

101 cowrites

ME

1/30/2019

102 cowrites

GOOD MORNING

2/4/2019

103 cowrites

SUPPOSED TO FEEL LIKE

3/25/2019

104 cowrites

SAD SONG

4/4/2019

105 cowrites

LOVE IS ALL WE ARE

4/12/2019

106 cowrites

MAKE ME MAD

4/12/2019

107 cowrites

NOTHING SPECIAL

4/17/2019

108 cowrites

SHRINKING VIOLET

5/16/2019

109 cowrites

LOOK SO GOOD

7/17/2019

110 cowrites

GIRL AND THE WOMAN

10/6/2019

111 cowrites

SHOWER THOUGHTS

10/11/2019

112 cowrites

RUNNING CIRCLES

10/19/2019

113 cowrites

IF I M BEIN HONEST

10/23/2019

114 cowrites

GOOD MAN

11/1/2019

115 cowrites

GOOD MAN

1/3/2020

116 cowrites

LEAVING KIND

2/2/2020

117 cowrites

MY BEST LIFE

2/13/2020

118 cowrites

TAKE IT OFF

3/17/2020

119 cowrites

STILL BE LOVED

8/12/2020

120 cowrites

MELATONIN

8/13/2020

121 cowrites

BELIEVER

9/5/2020

122 cowrites

CALIFORNIA

9/30/2020

123 cowrites

MAN AFTER MY HEART

9/30/2020

124 cowrites

SING YOU BACK

11/18/2020

125 cowrites

LOVE YOUR RIGHT

2/4/2021

126 cowrites

YO NUNCA HE

8/26/2021

127 cowrites

EARTHBOUND

This does not reflect when the song was written, just

when it was added to the list. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bonus video from 2 years ago -- Blake Shelton says Danielle is his favorite Voice contestant:

Danielle is also my favorite Voice contestant and winner. :thumbs:

If you like Danielle and her new song, you can vote for the video on Taste of Country Video Countdown.

SDYB is currently #6. Let's help get the video to the Top 5. jaofSCz.gif

https://tasteofcountry.com/country-music-videos-september-10/

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, bradberynews said:

I just got all the videos uploaded to YouTube from last night. The crowd was loud for Danielle and was really fun to round out this summer’s concerts. Videos are all in this playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIQyBq4RJ0Kr8L4sVFCRNR8Ltu7tjfd_W

Maddie, thanks so much for this❗👍👍  So much better going to your link than putting them all in here.  I'm listening/watching now on my TV with audio through my stereo, so blood wonderful, almost like being there 😉 No better way to spend some time than a DB concert 🔊👍👍😀👂-🍬

Where does Danielle find such gorgeous boots, OMG, those are so cool❗👢👢  I'll bet they are actually custom-made 👍👍

Also, nice to see her hair has grown back some 👱‍♀️

Edited by Drew1903

7 hours ago, bradberynews said:

I just got all the videos uploaded to YouTube from last night. The crowd was loud for Danielle and was really fun to round out this summer’s concerts. Videos are all in this playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIQyBq4RJ0Kr8L4sVFCRNR8Ltu7tjfd_W

Thank you!!! I love that you put them all in a playlist. :thumbs: Just bring up the playlist in your smart TV, and watch a great DB concert in your living room. jaofSCz.gif

13 songs! That's an awesome set, with songs from the first and second albums, as well as new ones, and great covers. ^_^

I love all of Danielle's performances this weekend, and here are my top 5 (just from this playlist) --

1. Break My Heart Again (from upcoming album - hopefully)

2. What Are We Doing (from IDBWM album)

3. Sway (from IDBWM album)

4. Stop Draggin' Your Boots (from upcoming album - hopefully)

5. Talk about Love (from DB album)

Edited by season1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, season1 said:

Thank you!!! I love that you put them all in a playlist. :thumbs: Just bring up the playlist in your smart TV, and watch a great DB concert in your living room. jaofSCz.gif

13 songs! That's an awesome set, with songs from the first and second albums, as well as new ones, and great covers. ^_^

I love all of Danielle's performances this weekend, and here are my top 5 (just from this playlist) --

1. Break My Heart Again (from upcoming album - hopefully)

2. What Are We Doing (from IDBWM album)

3. Sway (from IDBWM album)

4. Stop Draggin' Your Boots (from upcoming album - hopefully)

5. Talk about Love (from DB album)

I’m glad you are all liking it! I just thought it would be easier to send as a playlist, but you two are part of many that I’ve heard who have put it on their TVs and watched it through like a concert. Super fun! Will continue to post concerts like that. 

Also-people around me were asking how I knew the lyrics to Break My Heart Again if it was unreleased, and feedback seemed great. I mentioned it to Danielle, and also tried to convince her that “sad girl fall” with Red Taylor’s Version was a great time to release it, but I think I was barking up the wrong tree 😅. Either way have been playing it nonstop since the concert. 

• Like 1