*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0 ***

season1

2 minutes ago, BogoGog24 said:

I don’t think they’re her target audience anymore.

I agree. I feel like she’d appeal to younger fans and Facebook isn’t exactly the way to target those fans. :haha:

1 hour ago, BogoGog24 said:

Lot of horrible comments about her weight too, saying she looks “unhealthy” and underweight. Personally I never even noticed and it’s not really anyone’s business if she’s underweight. She’s always been thin and petite, but even if she is underweight, that’s nobody’s business but hers and her doctor’s to work out. I’m amazed in 2021 people still think comments like this are ok, you can be thin and still be healthy. 

This is why I don’t know why her team made the video a Facebook exclusive thing. They obviously got paid by Facebook to do so and a large part of her audience is in the demographic tat uses FB but they don’t seem to like anything she does anymore. They expect her to still be like the 16 year old country girl who was on The Voice instead of the 25 year old woman she is now. They think her music is too pop, she dresses too sexy, she is too skinny, too this, too that. I don’t think they’re her target audience anymore. They should try to market her to younger audiences closer to her own age who wouldn’t bat an eye at her wearing some sparkly boots or doing a song like this. I’m amazed some people think this sounds “pop,” it’s more country than most songs I’ve heard lately. And more country than most stuff from her last album. 

The “too pop” thing is too funny when most of the males these people probably listen to are putting out actual pop songs. Honestly, her recent album was too pop for me, but I’m fine with this song. It’s country enough for me. It’s similar style to a Maddie & Tae song. 

As for the rest...well, that’s just how women generally treat other women. It’s nothing new. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Having read, watched & listened, one word is coming to mind... WONDERFUL.  The song, the dance moves, her looks, the response by both 'industry' & public, how well it will do, including radio, streaming & sales AND the notice (attention) it brings to Danielle, ALL wonderful👍👍👏 Congrats, indeed🍾

It is currently #9 under New Music❗  And #29 under Country.

The YT video 16 hrs old has 12K Views

The YT lyric vid 3 days old has 72K

Both are Vevos

Yes, y'all likely know all this, already

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, BogoGog24 said:

Lot of horrible comments about her weight too, saying she looks “unhealthy” and underweight. Personally I never even noticed and it’s not really anyone’s business if she’s underweight. She’s always been thin and petite, but even if she is underweight, that’s nobody’s business but hers and her doctor’s to work out. I’m amazed in 2021 people still think comments like this are ok, you can be thin and still be healthy. 

This is why I don’t know why her team made the video a Facebook exclusive thing. They obviously got paid by Facebook to do so and a large part of her audience is in the demographic tat uses FB but they don’t seem to like anything she does anymore. They expect her to still be like the 16 year old country girl who was on The Voice instead of the 25 year old woman she is now. They think her music is too pop, she dresses too sexy, she is too skinny, too this, too that. I don’t think they’re her target audience anymore. They should try to market her to younger audiences closer to her own age who wouldn’t bat an eye at her wearing some sparkly boots or doing a song like this. I’m amazed some people think this sounds “pop,” it’s more country than most songs I’ve heard lately. And more country than most stuff from her last album. 

YouTube comments are generally more positive, except for one that suggested she needed a sandwich.

I also don't understand the "pop" critique. It is more country than all the singles she released after "Young in America".

17 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Also, here’s the YouTube link…

Thank you. I added the video to the OP. jaofSCz.gif

16 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

If anything, it might be too country for country radio. :haha:

I would laugh at the joke, but I don't think you're far from the truth. Though I read somewhere that some country singers and groups are bringing back the 90s country sound. So maybe by the time they send the song to radio, it would just be country "just right".  FBrXh07.gif

Is it just me that thought about "Whose bed have your boots been under?" after listening to "Stop Draggin' Your Boots" a few times? I don't know, it might be because of the instrumentation, or the tempo of the song, or the word "boots" :haha:

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, season1 said:

YouTube comments are generally more positive, except for one that suggested she needed a sandwich.

I also don't understand the "pop" critique. It is more country than all the singles she released after "Young in America".

Thank you. I added the video to the OP. jaofSCz.gif

I would laugh at the joke, but I don't think you're far from the truth. Though I read somewhere that some country singers and groups are bringing back the 90s country sound. So maybe by the time they send the song to radio, it would just be country "just right".  FBrXh07.gif

Is it just me that thought about "Whose bed have your boots been under?" after listening to "Stop Draggin' Your Boots" a few times? I don't know, it might be because of the instrumentation, or the tempo of the song, or the word "boots" :haha:

Maybe it's because of the similarity in quality between Danielle & Shania and they share an air of sensuality & earthiness (friendly, natural).

I thought, these days, people envied a figure like Danielle's.  Maybe that is their problem, jealousy 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, season1 said:

For me, it was John Pardi’s “Dirt On My Boots.” :haha: 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, season1 said:

"Stop Draggin' Your Boots" is included in a couple of playlists on Apple Music and YouTube Music: :thumbs:

https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=RDCLAK5uy_nH_fdBVCcbNaVwi_tmZajZRq-ekddiuFY

And Vevo tweeted about it:

Oh yes, I saw those playlist add-ins, but I forgot to post about them in here (thanks for doing so ❤️

Nice to see Vevo tweeting about it too. ;) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh yes, I saw those playlist add-ins, but I forgot to post about them in here (thanks for doing so ❤️

Nice to see Vevo tweeting about it too. ;) 

I love the YT Music playlist cover and the playlist title (Pop meets Country).

These playlists could help with the streaming numbers. It is a great summer song, and I hope it will get country radio support if/when they send it for adds.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Danielle is gonna be riding in an Indycar on Sunday, with Mario Andretti driving! K08012s.gif

From Indycar.com --

COUNTRY STAR BRADBERY TO RIDE IN RUOFF FASTEST SEAT IN SPORTS

Country music star and Big Machine Label Group recording artist Danielle Bradbery will provide a fitting kickoff to INDYCAR’s new race on the streets of downtown Nashville, riding in the Ruoff Mortgage Fastest Seat in Sports at this weekend’s Big Machine Music City Grand Prix.

The Ruoff Mortgage Fastest Seat in Sports helps lead the stars of the NTT INDYCAR SERIES to the green flag across the race season. Often driven by Andretti, with a celebrity or social media influencer in the passenger seat, the Ruoff Fastest Seat in Sports represents perhaps the most daring and extraordinary pre-race element in all of motorsports.

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

Join us for the Grand Ole Prix @opry Show with performances by @callistaclark @DBradbery @RileyGreenMusic @JustinColeMoore @oakridgeboys with host
@NatalieStovall  This full concert is LIVE following the @BigMachine @MusicCityGP in downtown Nashville Sunday, August 8 at 8/7c
ndvdvln.png
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, season1 said:

For those who missed the live stream of the post race Opry show, here's one video of Danielle singing "Break My Heart Again" (thanks to Words Worth for capturing the performance):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo9xS_T-5nM

Ooh yay, I’m so happy someone uploaded it! I love BMHA so much, so I’m glad she sang it here. She was vocally solid and that outfit is AMAZING!!! 🤩

• Like 1