*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0 ***

season1

It's wonderful to see all the support it & Danielle are receiving from fellow artists.  I am very glad Boots has been released. It is a great song & VERY radio friendly.  The hints were super-obvious, and Boots is certainly the right choice.  Good BMLG is promoting it, as they should.  This could possibly go top-of-the-charts and of course, I hope it does.

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1

Finally a new single aaaaaa

I hope we'll have a good promotion this time, radio release date and a good timing release video. I pray they include this song and some big playlists as well, but, maybe, I'm just dreaming.

Anyway, I am trully happy to see Danielle releasing some good music. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Ooh, some more dancing 😮

Probably for the music video. Hopefully, SDYB would be at least as popular as "Sway" (more popular is better) for line dancing enthusiasts.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, season1 said:

Probably for the music video. Hopefully, SDYB would be at least as popular as "Sway" (more popular is better) for line dancing enthusiasts.

Yeah, looks like we’ll get to see some dancing from Danielle in the video! 🤩

• Like 1

That is such a cool dance! I think it’s great she is incorporating dancing into her music, as not every country artist can do that and it’s something that can set her apart. The song sounds great too, I wasn’t big on the live rendition but the studio version sounds more promising. 

• Like 2

• season1 changed the title to *** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0 ***