*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0 ***

season1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, almondbee said:

If line from a song, that would be Stop Draggin Your Boots. 

The outfit, the lyric, the cowboy hat -- I guess all signs point to "Stop Draggin Your Boots" as next single?

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Ooh, maybe. 🤔😮

From last month's shows:

somewhat upbeat song (recall the picture with dance choreography), cowboy references (boots, hat) and the lyric (you're outta time)...

The clues seem to fit SDYB among the songs she already performed. It could be that, or a totally new song that is also upbeat, cowboy themed, and has "you're outta time" as title or lyric.

Edited by season1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, almondbee said:

Here's an audio of her Stagecouch performance:

I like both the new songs on this one, probably my favorite version of those songs yet. 

Thank you for posting this! 

Thanks, AlmondBee for sharing the audio I captured from yesterday's Stagecouch! 

I was also at her concert last night, and here are some video highlights: (I know Sway is older, but the crowd participation made it onto my list)

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, almondbee said:

Here's an audio of her Stagecouch performance:

I like both the new songs on this one, probably my favorite version of those songs yet. 

4 hours ago, bradberynews said:

Thanks, AlmondBee for sharing the audio I captured from yesterday's Stagecouch! 

I was also at her concert last night, and here are some video highlights: (I know Sway is older, but the crowd participation made it onto my list)

Thank you both for sharing these videos and the audio of Danielle's "Stagecouch" set.  She sang 4 songs in the Stagecouch -- "Break My Heart Again", "Stop Draggin Your Boots", NHIE and "Sway". 

I love both "new" songs. Could just be me, but they sound a bit more country than most of the songs from IDBWM. 

• Like 2

Eight years ago today, on July 22, 2013, Danielle's debut single "The Heart of Dixie" was released to country radio. It climbed up to #12 on Country Airplay chart, and became Danielle's first gold record.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, season1 said:

Happy 25th Birthday, Country Girl!

:cake: :party: :gift: 

Happy Birthday Queen Danielle! 🥳 You still remain my favorite Voice contestant ever and I can’t wait to see what great things are in store for this next year of your life! 🤩

• Like 1

Happy Birthday to Danielle Bradbery, whom I regard as a musical genius. I really believe new horizons will open up for you in the near future and all your fans will be there to cheer you on. God Bless!

Edited by Rebob
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, Rebob said:

Happy Birthday to Danielle Bradbery, whom I regard as a musical genius. I really believe new horizons will open up for you in the near future and all your fans will be there to cheer you on. God Bless!

Yes to all of this!!! 💗

• Like 1

• season1 changed the title to *** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0 ***