*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0***

2 hours ago, season1 said:

A bit late but I forgot to respond to this a couple days ago (got distracted). I feel bad for Josh Kaufman that they forgot him. Josh loss is Carter's gain. :haha: Also, Carter's picture is featured in the article. 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9533852/favorite-voice-winner-poll/

BTW, Danielle is still leading this poll. I could only vote once on this browser. I don't know if clearing cache would let me vote again but I don't plan to clear my cache anytime soon.

Danielle will win. We certainly. At  can't be having our computers hinge around a poll. At least you were able to toss in vote so it's all good 👍👍

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://twitter.com/DBradbery/status/1316841778029506562   "Sway" is certified gold!!!   😍   EDIT: "Sway" is Danielle's 2nd GOLD single. Her debut single, "The Heart of Di

She already did, in one of her "Stairwell Sessions"      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzruZjkiAR8  

Posted Images

Yogi (?) Danielle 🧘🏻‍♀️ 

(my caption below) --

"Seriously?!"

------

I wonder what this shoot is about? Music video? Ad for active wear? Workout video? jaofSCz.gif

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

TeamAudra shared this opinion piece on the GD thread --

https://www.insider.com/the-voice-winners-ranked-by-success-2021-3

All 19 winners of 'The Voice' ranked, from least to most successful

They got the ranking slightly off (Danielle should be #1). Here's what they wrote about Danielle --

Danielle Bradbery won season four in June 2013.

Danielle Bradbery the voice

Danielle Bradbery on June 18, 2013.  Trae Patton/NBCU Photo Bank/NBCUniversal via Getty Images

Bradbery, 24, is a legitimately successful country singer. None of her top songs on Spotify are from "The Voice," and she had an original song peak at No. 58 on the Hot 100, as well as two original albums reaching No. 19 and No. 41. She's also had 15 songs on the Hot Country chart. Additionally, she has 482,000 Instagram followers.

Most recently, she was nominated at the 2019 Academy of Country Music Awards for New Female Vocalist of the Year. She also appeared in episodes of "Nashville" and "Hart of Dixie."

Danielle's Billboard Chart History:

7 Hot 100 Songs

All 3 Albums Charted in the Billboard 200

2013 Billboard Artist 100

15 Hot Country Songs

3 Top 10 on Top Country Albums

6 Songs Charted on Country Airplay (Highest peak is #12 for THOD)

11 Songs on (All Genre) Digital Song Sales

20 Songs on Country Digital (7 in the Top 10)

1 Song on Christian Digital (JTTW at #3)

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

I absolutely agree Danielle should be #1.  I, certainly, prefer her songs AND her voice over Cassidee and I think she has a higher profile than Cassadee at this point in time..  But at least they have her close to almost, where she belongs and that's good to see.

• Like 3

Hmm. I don’t know, I think it’s fair to say Cassadee is the most successful if it’s being purely based on chart/sales success, awards, and social media followers. Cassadee has the most followers and was nominated for a Grammy. It also says her album reached #1 on the country chart. 

• Like 1

K08012s.gif

Looking forward to the video (I hope there's a video).

They should release a duet in the near future. They sounded good together in that "Shallow" duet during a charity fundraising event a few weeks ago.

• Like 1

I've heard so many covers of Shallow & to me, none sound as good as Danielle. Not even GaGa, the original.

And nice little interview, too 

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 2

Danielle's interview and performance on Radio.Com --

RADIO.COM's Leading Ladies Limelight: Danielle Bradbery

"Right now, I'm super into Shania Twain and just how she was -- and still is. She's still killing it. But back then, she paved her own way and I feel paving your own way is such a big topic right now, especially for women."

"I have so much respect for her... and I feel like I'm not the only one. She's Shania Twain," Danielle laughs. "Lately, she's been a name and a woman that's been a little brighter with my music, paving my path, and all of that... it's been such an inspiration to look up her stuff."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 3/23/2021 at 7:20 PM, season1 said:

K08012s.gif

Looking forward to the video (I hope there's a video).

They should release a duet in the near future. They sounded good together in that "Shallow" duet during a charity fundraising event a few weeks ago.

Here’s the video. It’s a cover of “No Air” by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

^ They sounded great. :wub:

That's the second Jordin Sparks duet that Danielle covered. The first one was Thomas Rhett's song "Playing with Fire" which was his duet with Jordin. PWF was re-recorded by Thomas with Danielle as the female voice a couple of years ago (before their "Goodbye Summer" duet).

Since her Voice days, Danielle always sound great in duets, especially with male singers. It was quite clear in her duet with Hunter Hayes. I said back then that Danielle should release an LP or EP of duets.

Duets and Christmas: two albums I hope Danielle would release someday. jaofSCz.gif

• Like 2
15 hours ago, season1 said:

Danielle sang a cover of Martina McBride's "Broken Wing" during last night's show in Illinois [h/t Brian D'Angelo]:

:wub:

BTW, her "Broken Wing" cover before The Voice was one of the first videos shared on Danielle's first fan thread. Great cover then and now. :thumbs:

Just a wee small subtle almost undetectable difference 😉🤣

• Like 1
15 hours ago, season1 said:

NEW DANIELLE BRADBERY SONG!!!  K08012s.gif K08012s.gif K08012s.gif

"Stop Draggin Your Boots"

Thanks to Brian D'Angelo on YouTube

Cool❗👍👍 This is the kind of foot-tapping, finger-snapping, upbeat, up tempo, catchy melody thing that has been needed from Danielle for a long time.  THIS vibe radio will love.  Very (easily) likeable song❗

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 2

I find it interesting that on her last album she was very adamant about writing her own material but for this album it seems like the majority of songs she's cutting are from outside writers. Obviously whatever the better song is, whether she wrote it or not, is what should go on the album, but I just think it's interesting. I think every song she has previewed thus far aside from NHIE has been written by other writers. I know she has said during the pandemic she has struggled to stay motivated and inspired, perhaps she struggled to find something to write about since there's nothing going on. Even NHIE was technically written before she actually met her current boyfriend.

46 minutes ago, BogoGog24 said:

I find it interesting that on her last album she was very adamant about writing her own material but for this album it seems like the majority of songs she's cutting are from outside writers. Obviously whatever the better song is, whether she wrote it or not, is what should go on the album, but I just think it's interesting. I think every song she has previewed thus far aside from NHIE has been written by other writers. I know she has said during the pandemic she has struggled to stay motivated and inspired, perhaps she struggled to find something to write about since there's nothing going on. Even NHIE was technically written before she actually met her current boyfriend.

Or maybe she's not able to get together with the co-writers she usually works with to create new materials.

She could go back to dozens of songs already written but their themes may not fit the direction they're leaning towards, in putting together the next album. They might still use some of the songs she already wrote but she's sampling the ones written by others this time.

• 2 weeks later...