*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0***

season1

1 hour ago, almondbee said:

I really love Danielle's look on that cover. Kaya is equally amazing and photogenic as well 😍

They both look great and healthy. :thumbs: I like that they call Danielle "Country Star" . ^_^

• Like 2

I like that, too. Agree she looks gorgeous👍👍❗ It is so cool the contributions she can offer in various spheres and something like this sure is pretty neat exposure for her, too. Nice to have the fine looking doggins included👍👍

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMAjKntnWo6/?igshid=g8c0ni55jc0l
156730584_342793303740572_31663176180191

A Q&A with a true queen of #TheVoice: @daniellebradbery. We love her, you love her, drop her some questions! ↘️

I wonder if they just sprung this up on her without notifying her beforehand. :unsure:

She didn't say anything about it and there's no post about it on her IG or Twitter. It's possible that it is a last minute thing. I do like that they called her "true queen of #TheVoice." :thumbs: 

Anyway, it's nice that The Voice posted the throwback video of her audition. I added the video to the first and second posts. jaofSCz.gif

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, season1 said:

I do like that they called her "true queen of #TheVoice." :thumbs: 

Yeah, now that’s something she should add to her resume. :giggle:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, season1 said:

These pictures are from  8 years ago!

Where it started --

QClyJUy.jpg

A few months later --

bmw7G5e.jpg

It’s so nice to look back at these and see how far she’s come. :wub:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It’s so nice to look back at these and see how far she’s come. :wub:

Here's another throwback image. Note the shoutout to IDF. :haha:

LmoGJKa.jpg

That image was screencapped on 6/9/13.

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh wow, she acknowledged IDF! 😮 

It is unfortunate that the old fan thread was wiped out and all the posts during her Voice journey were erased. :(

There were posts from a family member on the fan thread and several song suggestions were discussed. She sang 3 songs on the show, from the dozens suggested. When the server crashed in 2019 (6 years after her season), Danielle's old fan thread had 1600+ pages, 32K+ replies and over 2.6mil views!

EDIT:

I found this collage of Danielle's pictures from her Voice performances. I don't know who made it, but it was circulated on Twitter at that time. (credit to the awesome Danielle fan who made this. :thumbs: )

c84JvHf.jpg

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, season1 said:

It is unfortunate that the old fan thread was wiped out and all the posts during her Voice journey were erased. :(

There were posts from a family member on the fan thread and several song suggestions were discussed. She sang 3 songs on the show, from the dozens suggested. When the server crashed in 2019 (6 years after her season), Danielle's old fan thread had 1600+ pages, 32K+ replies and over 2.6mil views!

EDIT:

I found this collage of Danielle's pictures from her Voice performances. I don't know who made it, but it was circulated on Twitter at that time. (credit to the awesome Danielle fan to made this. :thumbs: )

c84JvHf.jpg

Wow, it’s a shame that so much was lost. 😢

• Sad 1

Welcome David 🤝 

It is fun in a very special way for some of us who have been with Danielle since day 1 to look at then, now & the journey in between.  I often enjoy just casually browsing through my own collection for this same reason.  I also often forget/don't realise how long it has actually been... it IS a long time some of us have been together supporting Danielle.

And, yes, in spite of the smashing job 'S1' did retrieving material, it sure is sad the history we lost; again, an especially particular view & feeling for us following & contributing from the onset.  But, we will always have our memories & things we saved & collected along the way... things we can cherish & share forever.

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1