*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0***

21 minutes ago, almondbee said:

Here's another new song from Danielle at tonight's show:

another beautiful slow laid-back song.  It is just ridiculous what Danielle can do with her voice AND sound so damn good doing it❗  she's funny, comical at the very end after she's finished sing it. 😂

Edited by Drew1903
  • Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

made a couple of Danielle Signatures, use if you want

From "Mean" to Queen in so many ways. And the best is yet to come!

https://twitter.com/DBradbery/status/1316841778029506562   "Sway" is certified gold!!!   😍   EDIT: "Sway" is Danielle's 2nd GOLD single. Her debut single, "The Heart of Di

Posted Images

4 hours ago, almondbee said:

Here's another new song from Danielle at tonight's show:

Wow, that song sounds really difficult to sing. I'm no music expert but the song seems to have a very wide range. Between the two new songs, I prefer "Break My Heart Again."

Here's my new favorite Danielle song from the same Nashville show. :music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JWed0V3Flk

PS: I wish the crowd would just shut up when Danielle is singing...

Edited by season1

I sure agree about the audience... I've always felt it really tacky congratulating someone with applause for hitting a high note.  I know it's always well-intended, but... "What? did you think I wouldn't hit it, you sound surprised".

Obviously, I don't know how word this thought well, either. 

I really like the new song. I like both, but I do like the traditional country sound of “The Mess I’m In.”

Seems like on this next album there maybe be a lot less songs written by her and more from outside writers. 

• Like 1

I love traditional country sound but I'm not that much of a fan of the new song, especially for a radio single. It can be an album track, if she really likes it. Break My Heart Again is miles better, in my opinion. But of course, these are only based on the acoustic performances and a lot still depend on the production.

It's ok to put songs from outside writers but I hope she still includes a lot of songs at the least co-written by her. It is an important aspect in the Country genre, and for sure the radio and insiders will take notice. 

• Like 1
Just now, almondbee said:

I love traditional country sound but I'm not that much of a fan of the new song, especially for a radio single. It can be an album track, if she really likes it. Break My Heart Again is miles better, in my opinion. But of course, these are only based on the acoustic performances and a lot still depend on the production.

It's ok to put songs from outside writers but I hope she still includes a lot of songs at the least co-written by her. It is an important aspect in the Country genre, and for sure the radio and insiders will take notice. 

For me it’s the opposite. 🤣 I massively prefer it to “Break My Heart Again.” 

I also hope she includes some co-written songs too. 🥺🤞

• Like 1

As I mentioned above, I prefer "Break My Heart Again" over "Look at the Mess I'm In." I think the BMHA chorus is much stronger and tend to get stuck in my head for days. :haha: 

BMHA is radio-ready IMO and most of the song sits on Danielle's voice's sweet spot. I think LATMII would depend a lot on production; probably have to lower the key a tad for live performances.

Edited by season1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, almondbee said:

I really love Danielle's look on that cover. Kaya is equally amazing and photogenic as well 😍

They both look great and healthy. :thumbs: I like that they call Danielle "Country Star" . ^_^

• Like 2

I like that, too. Agree she looks gorgeous👍👍❗ It is so cool the contributions she can offer in various spheres and something like this sure is pretty neat exposure for her, too. Nice to have the fine looking doggins included👍👍

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMAjKntnWo6/?igshid=g8c0ni55jc0l
156730584_342793303740572_31663176180191

A Q&A with a true queen of #TheVoice: @daniellebradbery. We love her, you love her, drop her some questions! ↘️

I wonder if they just sprung this up on her without notifying her beforehand. :unsure:

She didn't say anything about it and there's no post about it on her IG or Twitter. It's possible that it is a last minute thing. I do like that they called her "true queen of #TheVoice." :thumbs: 

Anyway, it's nice that The Voice posted the throwback video of her audition. I added the video to the first and second posts. jaofSCz.gif

Edited by season1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, season1 said:

I do like that they called her "true queen of #TheVoice." :thumbs: 

Yeah, now that’s something she should add to her resume. :giggle:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 1