idolforums.com
season1

*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0***

Nice! :w00t:

Congrats to Danielle and #teamDanielle for good streaming numbers. :thumbs:

What's impressive is for Danielle to have listeners from 79 different countries! :thumbsup:

PS

She really needs to release a Christmas single/EP/album for more streams during the Christmas season. :D :xmas:

I'm anxious for #3, but, this will always be a great album❗

she mentioned that dan huff is doing her new album, and i think he's considered the best. he did #1

she mentioned that dan huff is doing her new album, and i think he's considered the best. he did #1

That's terrific to hear. There are few any better than he. Amazing portfolio, he has❗ And, yes, Danielle has worked with him in the past. It's cool to know she is, again. Makes awaiting #3 even more exciting :w00t:

Click on it ^ anywhere to enjoy this.

This is comical... seems 'S1' was putting something about this, literally, as I was putting this in here :haha: Great minds...

Edited by Drew1903

^ the YT video :flowers:

Danielle Bradbery Performs Cover Of Martina McBride's "A Broken Wing" [on the Bobby Bones Show]

Ey0zAJWknio

The first 3 minutes of the video is an interview with Bobby Bones. The song starts around 3:25

Edited by season1

Awesome "A Broken Wing" cover by Danielle. On the original thread, we had this video of very young Danielle singing the same song with that awesome high note.

rrTq4qc8gdg

:wub:

^ the YT video :flowers:

Danielle Bradbery Performs Cover Of Martina McBride's "A Broken Wing" [on the Bobby Bones Show]

Ey0zAJWknio

The first 3 minutes of the video is an interview with Bobby Bones. The song starts around 3:25

And, of course, a most wonderful rendition done perfectly, 1st thing in the morning ☕

Awesome "A Broken Wing" cover by Danielle. On the original thread, we had this video of very young Danielle singing the same song with that awesome high note.

rrTq4qc8gdg

Yes, proving that is what it is to be born innately with the talent & ability.... Danielle didn't have to develop the ability, it is & was just part of her. A very cool thing to see! These 2 vids, certainly, prove it.

Edited by Drew1903

I'm working on getting Blackout to a million streams :wub:

Awesome :thumbs:

I checked my Spotify wrapped up and guess who’s my #1 artist of the decade and of 2019? :icecream:

Granted my decade only started in 2017 :haha:

Edited by season1

Awesome :thumbs:

I checked my Spotify wrapped up and guess who’s my #1 artist of the decade and of 2019? :icecream:

Granted my decade only started in 2017 :haha:

I was using apple music prior to 2019 so I didn't have an artist of fhe decide :'( but Danielle and Cassadee were in the top 5 for 2019.

Not sure what to make of this new one

Thanks for posting. Nice find. :flowers:

GoanfhHvJjo

It's a catchy song. Her featured part starts at around 2:40, and she belted out a high note at around 3:25. <3

Adding Danielle's vocals is a huge improvement to the song. :thumbs: The

was released in October. Edited by season1

I’d be interested in knowing how this collaboration came about since I’m not familiar with this band at all. The song is just ok to me but she sounds great on it. It’s interesting to see her keep branching out of country.

Thanks for posting. Nice find. :flowers:

GoanfhHvJjo

It's a catchy song. Her featured part starts at around 2:40, and she belted out a high note at around 3:25. <3

Adding Danielle's vocals is a huge improvement to the song. :thumbs: The

was released in October.

But odd she didn’t mention or promote.

https://news.radio-online.com/articles/n380...t-for-Nashville

Nashville Insider interview (mostly about "Blackout" and the movie) :flowers:

XaAAeSX9Ul0

---

And for Throwback Thursday, here's a bonus video from 2015 -- when Danielle shared the stage with Miranda Lambert :w00t:

Zl0-HEXOdGo

Oh Danielle...

IPB Image

IPB Image

Under the tree is our Christmas 🎁 to you and it is THANKS for you sharing your voice of an IPB Image with the World.
Your music brings joy like Christmas all year long.
🥁🎄🌠⛄🤶🎅🏽

To you & all your Family, may y'all have an absolutely wonderful Christmas❗ IPB Image

IPB Image

From,

Drew

And all us who keep writing The Book of Danielle 📖😁
Including:
'Season 1' (<-- She started 'The Book...')
Edited by Drew1903

^ Thanks for making a Merry Christmas post to Danielle :flowers: You can add "season1" if you're adding fan names to that "card". :sorcerer:

^ Thanks for making a Merry Christmas post to Danielle :flowers: You can add "season1" if you're adding fan names to that "card". :sorcerer:

Yes, that's the idea, once again, for this year. Tell me & I'll add your names and then I'll tell Danielle about it on Christmas Day. Anyway, consider your name added, 'S1'. :) And, aside from the fact that I didn't make the 'card' earlier, let's quickly have as many names on it as we can... Come on, now, LOTS :yes:

Edited by Drew1903