season1

2 hours ago, DudisB said:

Never Have I Ever climbed one position on Billboard Country Airplay and has now new peak (#58).

https://bulletins.billboard.com/country/country_update_0928.pdf

Nice to see a new peak for NHIE. Hopefully, it will continue to gain spins and audience and climb up in the charts. 

On the same Billboard publication, Danielle is mentioned on the article about songwriting in the first page --

Country Songwriters Sure Play A Mean Pinball As Genre Strikes A New Chord

Country music, we’ve been told for years, is three chords and the truth. But in the current environment, the genre’s key, signature sound may be undergoing a minor adjustment

Danielle Bradbery’s “Never Have I Ever” momentarily threads an Eastern-flavored pentatonic scale into a typical major-scale motif, yielding an engaging sonic friction.

• Thanks 1

Good job 👍👍 I answered her tweet that had this photo.  Have to (hate to) admit, never thought to put it here.  Good you did, 'S1'.  It's a hell of a shot, that's for sure❗

Danielle wanted to drive the car 😂

Edited by Drew1903

The response to GIMHT is really strong from what I notice.  Seems to be getting 'played' all sorts of places, many highlighting or focusing on it. Seems to me to be at least as much attention as NHIE, if not even more.

And, anyone know this (past) week's standings for the 2 CMT things?

CMT Hot 20 Countdown : Voting

CMT Music 12 Pack Countdown : Voting : CMT

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1

It seems "Girls in my Hometown" is getting more and more recognition and promotion. "Sounds Like Nashville" included GIMH in their recommended 10 songs for October:

https://www.soundslikenashville.com/news/10-songs-october-2020/

EDIT:

Also, Danielle's performances on Lynchburg Music Fest is today. I hope there will be new videos. 🙂

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

Reminder set❗Geez, has she managed to do a music-video for Girls, already 😯 That would be bizarre 😄

I honestly think she has done a music video already. The tweet below kind of alludes to that, with the following photos confirming that theory with me. 

But also on top of that, Danielle did some video snippets for GIMH around the same time that NHIE came out. Makes me think there’s a lot more planning going on behind the scenes than we’ve seen in the past. 

recently with GIMH: 

And back with NHIE: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good points. Yes, doubtful anything was spur-of-the-moment

Even the notice about tomorrow's announcement, the picture looks like a video of (for) Girls, if you know what I mean...

Edited by Drew1903

Looks like NHIE is done and GIMH will be the focus now.

NHIE has been losing spins (based on All Access charts) since 10/01/20, and it is now off the Billboard Country Airplay chart after peaking at #58 last week. It didn't make the Mediabase chart - the first single not to chart on Mediabase.

Maybe they'll announce the add date for GIMH soon.

In a few hours, we'll have the stairwell video of GIMH. Maybe the official one will be released when they announce the radio add date. 🙂

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, season1 said:

Looks like NHIE is done and GIMH will be the focus now.

NHIE has been losing spins (based on All Access charts) since 10/01/20, and it is now off the Billboard Country Airplay chart after peaking at #58 last week. It didn't make the Mediabase chart - the first single not to chart on Mediabase.

Maybe they'll announce the add date for GIMH soon.

In a few hours, we'll have the stairwell video of GIMH. Maybe the official one will be released when they announce the radio add date. 🙂

It's sad how the label seems like they don't care about Danielle cross to mainstream side of country music. She was nominated 2x for ACM and 3x por CMT, and they're keeping promoting her poorly. It make me sad.

At least, she's still growing up as artist and delivering great music. I'm very proud, even knowing she could be bigger than she is if the label was in her side.

• Like 2

Here's the latest video from Danielle: Stairwell Session of "Girls in my Hometown" loZ0xpz.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1iA1KOSLjI

She will also have a virtual "concert" in support of Breast Cancer Awareness on 10/8/20 at 9:30pm EST / 6:30pm PST.

https://seattlewolf.radio.com/women-of-new-country-bca-month/danielle-bradbery

Thursday, October 8th - 6:30 pm PST

Danielle Bradbery is kicking off the first night of The Wolf's Women of New Country Breast Cancer Awareness Virtual Concert Series on October 8th, 2020! Danielle's single "Never Have I Ever" was released in June of this year. Follow us on The Wolf Facebook and join us for the first night of the Women of New Country BCA Virtual Concert Series to hear Danielle play some of her favorite songs, including her new single!

EDIT:

Great pictures of Danielle from the weekend concert --

Edited by season1
  • Thanks 1