*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0***

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NHIE is having a hard time debuting on Billboard since there are close to none of the current songs leaving the chart, and a number of debuts from bigger stars the past weeks. I think this week will b

made a couple of Danielle Signatures, use if you want

Posted Images

Thank you for shooting and sharing these great videos and many more videos on the YT channelloZ0xpz.gif

Glad to see that she still performs "The Heart of Dixie" and "Wild Boy" from the first album, though I hope she performs "Young in America" again in future concerts.

OMG WOW am I ever enjoying Maddie's vids❗  Justin is, still, with Danielle.

I, too, am glad, like it that she includes songs from the 1st album.

The audio in these is bloody excellent❗  Band is really kicking it, too  👍👍  Some of them are full screens which is certainly nice.

Oh her arrangement on "Red Wine..." is wonderful❗

And there's the keyboards we've always wanted 😀

Edited by Drew1903

Here are this week's publications. loZ0xpz.gif

Mediabase Aircheck

Billboard Country Update

NHIE moved up a couple spots on the Mediabase secondary chart but still no primary chart showing on either Mediabase or Billboard. The lowest audience on Mediabase airplay chart is about 2.5 million. At estimated .5 to .6 million audience this week, NHIE still has a ways to go to make the main airplay chart.

NHIE is just a tad short in making the Billboard Country Airplay chart (#60 had an audience of .512 million while NHIE had .446 million). But there's a great FULL PAGE article about Danielle on the Billboard Country Update, in page 28. And NHIE is listed 2nd on "New and Active" DZB9PdR.gif

3EiCers.jpg

Click the thumbnail below for the full page article --

fCCRDj0.jpg 

Edited by season1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, season1 said:

Here are this week's publications. loZ0xpz.gif

Mediabase Aircheck

Billboard Country Update

NHIE moved up a couple spots on the Mediabase secondary chart but still no primary chart showing on either Mediabase or Billboard. The lowest audience on Mediabase airplay chart is about 2.5 million. At estimated .5 to .6 million audience this week, NHIE still has a ways to go to make the main airplay chart.

NHIE is just a tad short in making the Billboard Country Airplay chart (#60 had an audience of .512 million while NHIE had .446 million). But there's a great FULL PAGE article about Danielle on the Billboard Country Update, in page 28. And NHIE is listed 2nd on "New and Active" DZB9PdR.gif

3EiCers.jpg

Click the thumbnail below for the full page article --

fCCRDj0.jpg 

That article is terrific.  One of the better ones seen occasionally.

I really liked to know how the song was written.

Btw, Never Have I Ever is currently playing at least in 21 stations (-1), leaders and starters only, with the audience 0,525 (+ 0,017) and 201 spins (-11).

Edited by DudisB
  • Like 1

NHIE is having a hard time debuting on Billboard since there are close to none of the current songs leaving the chart, and a number of debuts from bigger stars the past weeks. I think this week will be our biggest chance yet to finally sneak in. Either way, the gains albeit small are already good news. 

For Mediabase however, with the rate things are going, the song will debut in early October.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, almondbee said:

NHIE is having a hard time debuting on Billboard since there are close to none of the current songs leaving the chart, and a number of debuts from bigger stars the past weeks. I think this week will be our biggest chance yet to finally sneak in. Either way, the gains albeit small are already good news. 

For Mediabase however, with the rate things are going, the song will debut in early October.

I'm glad that the song continues to gain spins and audience. NHIE also added 4 stations this week, bringing the total country stations to 40. I'm pleasantly surprised that one of the stations that added NHIE this week is my local station. The last time I remember seeing my local station among the adds was for THOD, 7 years ago!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, season1 said:

I'm glad that the song continues to gain spins and audience. NHIE also added 4 stations this week, bringing the total country stations to 40. I'm pleasantly surprised that one of the stations that added NHIE this week is my local station. The last time I remember seeing my local station among the adds was for THOD, 7 years ago!

Wow, not even Goodbye Summer?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DudisB said:

Wow, not even Goodbye Summer?

I checked my GS spreadsheets and I didn't see my local station among the first 85 stations that added Goodbye Summer. My last log for GS was in mid November 2018 and GS was at #42 on Mediabase Airplay (a few weeks before it peaked at #39). It is possible that the station could have added GS very late in the cycle but I didn't see the add. 

92.3 is in St Louis.

taco-tuesday_danielle-bradbery_feature-socials.jpg

Tuesdays are better with tacos!

Join Mason & Remy for Taco Tuesday on August 11th at Sports & Social at Ballpark Village at 6pm.

Grab a margarita and some tacos and come hang with Mason & Remy for a virtual happy hour performance with Danielle Bradbery at 6:30pm.

Don’t miss Taco Tuesday with Mason, Remy, and music from Danielle Bradbery on August 11th at Sports & Social at Ballpark Village brought to you by Exotico Tequila – Raise a glass, and your expectations with Exotico Tequila.”.

• Like 2

^ Does "virtual happy hour" mean Danielle will be performing remotely? 

92.3 FM in St Louis is also known as WIL-FM, one of the current leaders in NHIE airplay. I hope they will add more spins in daytime hours too.

Speaking of airplay, NHIE had 216 spins this week, with an audience of 0.531 million, from 21 stations on leaders/starters. DZB9PdR.gif

fwt5so6.jpg

b2Yzvnj.jpg

8 hours ago, season1 said:

^ Does "virtual happy hour" mean Danielle will be performing remotely? 

92.3 FM in St Louis is also known as WIL-FM, one of the current leaders in NHIE airplay. I hope they will add more spins in daytime hours too.

So the reason they are playing her song frequently, though mostly overnight spins, is because they'll have her on a show. I hope they don't drop this after that show because WIL-FM is really helping her with the audience increase.

9 hours ago, almondbee said:

So the reason they are playing her song frequently, though mostly overnight spins, is because they'll have her on a show. I hope they don't drop this after that show because WIL-FM is really helping her with the audience increase.

They started playing NHIE last week, after they added the single to their rotation on 7/27/20. The increased airplay (multiple plays per day) could be promotion for the event. But then again, they only play overnight. Despite the overnight spins only 6% of total spins, WIL-FM accounts for 20% of the total audience! 

I hope they continue to play NHIE even after the show on 8/11/20. oNghnm5.gif