idolforums.com
season1

*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0***

42 minutes ago, season1 said:

Yes, I saw that earlier today.  It's terrific & nice of Danielle to acknowledge & say "Thanks".  SiriusXM is playing it, too, I believe

Must have had to scrap or postpone both of these 

V5AcmcM.jpg

RGh1Y8Y.jpg

New interview: https://www.celebsecrets.com/danielle-bradbery-on-how-her-new-boyfriend-impacted-her-new-single-never-have-i-ever-exclusive/

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, BogoGog24 said:

New interview: https://www.celebsecrets.com/danielle-bradbery-on-how-her-new-boyfriend-impacted-her-new-single-never-have-i-ever-exclusive/

Pls no offense, embedded the link, just click ⬇

New interview

Edited by Drew1903

Posted (edited)

Just click ⬇, link is embedded.

g8f1w57.jpg

Edited by Drew1903

Posted (edited)

Click ⬇, link is embedded.

LqlOxJb.jpg

Edited by Drew1903

Hi everyone! I can't even remember the last time I posted here, but I am still supporting our girl Danielle. I'm glad familiar usernames are still here from before. This forum changed so much, I barely recognized it when I logged in. Hello @season1! thank you for all you are doing for this page 👋

I like Never Have I ever, and I agree with what you are all saying here that it MIGHT not be a radio single since there is no announcement yet. It is possible also that they are testing it now for later launch in country radio, but so far it is not getting spins from the panel (a song can still be played without adds date, of course!). I make sure to check it everyday. I hope the song gets to be added in the larger spotify country playlists soon for exposure atleast. 

Nice to see you 😊  No kidding, it's been a long while.  Yes, we lost a big chunk of DB 'history', BUT this IDF platform is, certainly, better than what was, technically.  And, including you, the thread & a bunch of us, still, plough ahead 😀  And, give her credit, 'S1' did do a fine job recovering as much as possible & organising a continuance of The Book of Danielle. 

3 hours ago, almondbee said:

Hi everyone! I can't even remember the last time I posted here, but I am still supporting our girl Danielle. I'm glad familiar usernames are still here from before. This forum changed so much, I barely recognized it when I logged in. Hello @season1! thank you for all you are doing for this page 👋

I like Never Have I ever, and I agree with what you are all saying here that it MIGHT not be a radio single since there is no announcement yet. It is possible also that they are testing it now for later launch in country radio, but so far it is not getting spins from the panel (a song can still be played without adds date, of course!). I make sure to check it everyday. I hope the song gets to be added in the larger spotify country playlists soon for exposure atleast. 

Welcome back!  akQPghc.gif

The old IDF had a major crash in Nov 2019 and we lost the huge DB thread with 32K+ comments, 1600+ pages and almost 3 mil views (and all the other threads at that time). :(  So the site operators decided to upgrade the entire idolforums site.

Glad to see you, and that you're still on #teamDanielle so to speak. o36bVag.gif

I also hope that NHIE would help Danielle gain more exposure on different streaming site, and maybe country radio would give it a chance. 

• Like 1

^ That looks like a lot of fun. 😂 Danielle is a great dancer. 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

Danielle added more than 200K new listeners this month! It was 1.44 million monthly listeners in April and now 1.65 million. DZB9PdR.gif

FPbehE7.png

7 minutes ago, season1 said:

Danielle added more than 200K new listeners this month! It was 1.44 million monthly listeners in April and now 1.65 million. DZB9PdR.gif

FPbehE7.png

This is such wonderful news ❗👍👍 

Posted (edited)

Sitting at home?  Spend some time with Danielle and Lacy Cavalier from the 19th of May.  It's a wee bit challenging to listen to because Lacy says 'like' so much or so often, but still fun & interesting.

And here is another conversation with Danielle from 4or 5 days ago.

Edited by Drew1903

Nice promo from Amazon Music with Danielle on the playlist cover. DZB9PdR.gif

And Danielle is in great company on the Women of iHeartCountry weekend show. I hope Bobby Bones interviews her.oNghnm5.gif

Her interview with Lacy is so good. It really showed her personality that people don't always see. Her niece Daniella is so adorable.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, season1 said:

Nice promo from Amazon Music with Danielle on the playlist cover. DZB9PdR.gif

And Danielle is in great company on the Women of iHeartCountry weekend show. I hope Bobby Bones interviews her.oNghnm5.gif

Cool you put these here.  I just realised upon seeing them here... I'd read them in Twitter much earlier & never thought to do anything with them.  And they certainly should be here so 👍👍 glad, good, someone grabbed them. Kudos.  I did answer them in Twitter; never went any further 😏

They are both great stuff❗

Edited by Drew1903

I have been listening to Hometown for hours now, since it is released earlier in my side of the world. It's not as loud or upbeat as the other songs in the album, it is actually quite slow and very chill. I appreciate that Danielle has a solo part and her voice is very prominent in the chorus as well. Zac Brown's voice is good too. I agree with some of the album reviews though that it is definitely not a country album.

• Like 1

I know of Diplo but couldn’t tell you any of his songs. I don’t know how often I’ll play this one but she sounds good on the song, though they kind of over edited her voice I think. No matter what, it’s a big deal she’s included on it since he’s quite a big artist. I’d be interested in knowing more about how that collaboration came about. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, season1 said:

I love this new song from Danielle. What a great blend of voices and talents. ❤️

https://diplo.lnk.to/SnakeOil

I absolutely have to very much agree with you. <-- That should be emphatic enough 🤞🤣  It does sound terrific & should definitely help put Danielle on the map & make her a household name.  There is production & effects that echo (no pun intended) that of IDBWM... especially in this chorus & I think it's Red Wine on a White Couch that's coming to mind.  Anyway, it makes the tune quite Danielle-esque which, is nice for her & Danielle fans.