season1

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

Please remember to stay on topic throughout the thread. This is not the place to promote things unrelated to Danielle. 

Thank you. flowers.gif.88febd8c79b40bff5e0389e501fc

Was just about sharing music & a common interest in it.  And it's another artist same age & gender as Danielle  We all know about staying On-Topic in forums, thanks. What was put here should not have been removed.

Edited by Drew1903

19 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

Was just about sharing music & a common interest in it.  And it's another artist same age & gender as Danielle  We all know about staying On-Topic in forums, thanks. What was put here should not have been removed.

you have been warned over and over again about going off topic in here, so you know it's against the rules and you could be suspended again or banned for it, yet you keep doing it. If you want to share music from other artists you know exactly where it belongs, in the Entertainment forum, how dare you tell Mods not to remove your posts. This should be the last time anyone has to tell you. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BogoGog24 said:

There was another photo posted to her FB group that was most certainly a music video shoot. I’m guessing for Girls in My Hometown since that’s her only other officially released song from the new album. 

Looking forward to whatever it is :w00tbounce:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BogoGog24 said:

There was another photo posted to her FB group that was most certainly a music video shoot. I’m guessing for Girls in My Hometown since that’s her only other officially released song from the new album. 

Or it could be a new song that she's about to release and they'll release the video at the same time. She sang two new songs in her recent shows: "Break My Heart Again" and "Stop Draggin' Your Boots." I'm not saying she'll release one of them as single but it is possible. Or a completely unheard of new song.

Regardless of song, I'm looking forward to the new video (if it is indeed a video shoot). SAOyO1H.gif

• Like 1

UOEvq2H.png

GRAND OLE OPRY PARTNERS WITH BIG MACHINE MUSIC CITY GRAND PRIX FOR OPRY PERFORMANCE INCLUDING COUNTRY SUPERSTAR ALAN JACKSON

Edited by Drew1903
  • Like 1

M88N9Cd.jpg

While updating the Spotify thread, I took a screenshot of Danielle's stats. She still has the most monthly listeners among The Voice winners and her numbers increased from last week. :thumbs:

The numbers will sure to spike up when she releases new music. Currently, "Sway" remains the most played single and "Potential" is in the top 5 despite not being a single of a promo song.

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, season1 said:

I was debating between Thanks and HAHA for the reaction. So here's the :haha:

You have to wonder where Danielle's career would be if had been for us through all these years.  She should feel quite indebted 😉  I given lots of WOWs, we always 👏 when she sings... she should give us a shout-out

44 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

You have to wonder where Danielle's career would be if had been for us through all these years.  She should feel quite indebted 😉  I given lots of WOWs, we always 👏 when she sings... she should give us a shout-out

I'm happy to support Danielle any which way I can. Not expecting anything in return from Danielle or anyone I support. Listening to great songs (original or covers) with her awesome voice is reward enough for me. If my streams and moral support help her to continue releasing new music, that's also great. If she ever releases a Christmas album, that would be super awesome. :thumbsup: :santahappy:

Edited by season1
  • Like 3

I was making a joke. but typed it didn't come across, at all. Was absolutely tongue-in-cheek, facetious or, at the very least, being plane ole silly.

Came from seeing how the core of us who have been here for 7 years can joke & have fun together & all brought together all this time thanks to sharing a passion for she & her music.  It's pretty cool, really.

Edited by Drew1903

• 2 weeks later...