season1

On 5/11/2021 at 3:05 PM, Drew1903 said:

LA5Oyob.png

I added that event to the OP with link to ticket infojaofSCz.gif

The Country Summer concert in Santa Rosa CA has been removed from Danielle's website. I checked the Country Summer website, and it seems their lineup has been changed and the updated lineup has not been posted yet. A few months ago, the lineup looked like this:

NVuWQj7.jpg

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, season1 said:

I added that event to the OP with link to ticket infojaofSCz.gif

The Country Summer concert in Santa Rosa CA has been removed from Danielle's website. I checked the Country Summer website, and it seems their lineup has been changed and the updated lineup has not been posted yet. A few months ago, the lineup looked like this:

NVuWQj7.jpg

👍👍 Can always count on you 😊

• Like 2

I found a video with some of Danielle's S4 performances. K08012s.gif 

[Use VPN if you're in the US]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErRpnPXb9Oo

The performances in the video:

0:00 Mean

3:33 Danielle Bradbery vs Caroline Glaser - Put Your Records On

5:41 Jesus Take The Wheel

7:23 Heads Carolina Tails California

9:28 Maybe It Was Memphis

11:33 A Little Bit Stronger

13:40 Grandpa Tell Me Bout the Good Old Days

16:08 Danielle Bradbery and Amber Carrington - Eternal Flame

19:31 Danielle Bradbery and Blake Shelton - Timber I'm Falling in Love

• Thanks 1

Looking back on Danielle's The Voice journey 8 years ago, it's amazing how a 16-year old high school student was able to handle several weeks of live shows, rehearsals for multiple performances per week, studio work, plus school work. And considering her blind audition was her first public performance, her growth during the season has been phenomenal.

For those who didn't watch that season, here are some videos of Danielle's The Voice journey:

Danielle Bradbery's Journey on The Voice [15 minutes]

Danielle Bradbery: 'The Voice' Journey In Two Minutes

Danielle Bradbery, coaches comments, 'The Voice' [14 minutes]

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, season1 said:

Looking back on Danielle's The Voice journey 8 years ago, it's amazing how a 16-year old high school student was able to handle several weeks of live shows, rehearsals for multiple performances per week, studio work, plus school work. And considering her blind audition was her first public performance, her growth during the season has been phenomenal.

Big yes to everything. :yes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, season1 said:

For those who didn't watch that season, here are some videos of Danielle's The Voice journey:

It’s funny that you mention this as I was just watching the Season 4 premiere yesterday. 🥰

5 hours ago, season1 said:

Also..at that time, the show was semi-pros. Danielle competed against semi-pros, and changed (along with Jacquie) the show to one for amateurs.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mercfan3 said:

Also..at that time, the show was semi-pros. Danielle competed against semi-pros, and changed (along with Jacquie) the show to one for amateurs.

I may be right or wrong, but I think she had a lot to do with the eligible age being lowered.