season1

32 minutes ago, DudisB said:

People, Never Have I Ever was the moss added song this week. It was 29 first week station.

How can I embed a Instagram post here?

That is wonderful news❗

I don't use IG so don't know what it offers or if it has anything like Twitter.  Maybe, you could embed a link in  text or an image... just a thought.

Edited by Drew1903

1 hour ago, DudisB said:

People, Never Have I Ever was the most added song this week. It was 29 first week station.

How can I embed a Instagram post here?

Nice! SK3YKXP.gif

You can embed most IG Twitter FB posts by just posting the link.

EDIT:

And here's the tweet SAOyO1H.gif

Edited by season1

1 minute ago, season1 said:

Nice! SK3YKXP.gif

You can embed most IG Twitter FB posts by just posting the link.

Finally, Danielle has the most added song at impact date. OzcmEwn.gif

Yes, isn't that great, eh⁉👌👍👍

And, thanks... I didn't know enough to assume all those platforms would work the same; expected, but I try to avoid foot in mouth disease 😂

The song is tied to 2nd most added with Travis Denning. Lindsay Ell's new single is the most added at 32 radio adds. Both songs by Lindsay and Trevis also have pre-impact adds though so it is more than those numbers, while NHIE do not. Either way, 29 adds is already good considering she doesn't really have a momentum going yet, and it's been quite a while since her previous singles, which unfortunately did not perform well.  

Make sure to request to your local radio stations 🙂

Here's the official number from Mediabase Aircheck --

d15Bh8f.jpg

The 29 adds is 2nd most add during impact date, after "Goodbye Summer" with 30. Below are the stats for all of Danielle's radio singles to date, starting with the most recent:

Never Have I Ever

Before Impact Date = 0 adds

On 7/13/20 = 29 adds [29 total]

Airplay Chart Peak = TBD

Goodbye Summer

Before Impact Date = 27 adds

On 8/27/18 = 30 adds [57 total]

Airplay Chart Peak = #39

Worth It 

Before Impact Date = 7 adds

On 2/26/18 = 15 adds [22 total]

Airplay Chart Peak = #46

Sway

Before Impact Date = 7 adds

On 8/28/17 = 25 adds [32 total]

Airplay Chart Peak = #47

Young in America

Before Impact Date = 5 adds

On 4/21/14 = 25 adds [30 total]

Airplay Chart Peak = #49

The Heart of Dixie

Before Impact Date = 5 adds

On 7/22/13 = 27 adds [32 total]

Airplay Chart Peak = #12

• Like 1

Maybe I have it backwards, but seems even cooler having the 29 without any pre-impact.  Plus NHIE being so strong over other big-name artists, too, I see.  Seems to make it even more meaningful & impressive.

Edited by Drew1903

5 minutes ago, season1 said:

I hope all the stations that added NHIE to date will start playing the song. According to All Access, only 7 stations have started playing NHIE for the week ending 7/12/20.

1cIkI7p.jpg

3RttA5s.jpg

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

57 minutes ago, season1 said:

I hope all the stations that added NHIE to date will start playing the song. According to All Access, only 7 stations have started playing NHIE for the week ending 7/12/20.

1cIkI7p.jpg

3RttA5s.jpg

I think it should atleast get better support starting today since it's the official impact date. I don't expect this to debut on Mediabase in the next few weeks, but I hope it can debut on Billboard next week or the next. Around 80 stations are usually needed to debut on Mediabase now and for persepective, both Gabby and Ingrid's singles are released for a month now but are still not charting on MB and they are both coming from a #1 song. We need to have all the patience again in watching the charts 😂

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, almondbee said:

I think it should atleast get better support starting today since it's the official impact date. I don't expect this to debut on Mediabase in the next few weeks, but I hope it can debut on Billboard next week or the next. Around 80 stations are usually needed to debut on Mediabase now and for persepective, both Gabby and Ingrid's singles are released for a month now but are still not charting on MB and they are both coming from a #1 song. We need to have all the patience again in watching the charts 😂

80 stations!?! That's tough. It would be nice to have another boost like what Goodbye Summer got for a week. I don't remember what it was called, but the song got spins every hour from many stations.

We should probably encourage people to stream the heck out of the song on Spotify or other streaming sites. Maybe a healthy streaming number would help generate radio support. oNghnm5.gif

• Like 2

21 hours ago, season1 said:

80 stations!?! That's tough. It would be nice to have another boost like what Goodbye Summer got for a week. I don't remember what it was called, but the song got spins every hour from many stations.

We should probably encourage people to stream the heck out of the song on Spotify or other streaming sites. Maybe a healthy streaming number would help generate radio support. oNghnm5.gif

The hourly spins are only for established artists and she got that because homas Rhett is in the song. Improving streaming is really the way to go and MIGHT generate radio support, and even if it does not, it's still a win considering streaming are likes the counterpart of sales now and are also included in the certifications. Looking at Sway's streaming numbers, I'm pretty sure it is already eligible for Gold. 

Here are the DAILY average streams on Spotify for her top songs this July so far (excluding Blackout because I don't have data):

1. Sway - 31,706

2. Worth It - 28,478

3. Shallow - 19,366

4. Hometown - 18,351

5. Goodbye Summer - 12,298

6. Make You Mine - 12,207

7. Never Have I Ever - 10,244

Never Have I Ever is at 7th, or 6th if we don't consider Hometown. This is also why Never Have I Ever is not appearing now on the Top Popular Songs in her profile on Spotify.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, almondbee said:

The hourly spins are only for established artists and she got that because homas Rhett is in the song. Improving streaming is really the way to go and MIGHT generate radio support, and even if it does not, it's still a win considering streaming are likes the counterpart of sales now and are also included in the certifications. Looking at Sway's streaming numbers, I'm pretty sure it is already eligible for Gold. 

Here are the DAILY average streams on Spotify for her top songs this July so far (excluding Blackout because I don't have data):

1. Sway - 31,706

2. Worth It - 28,478

3. Shallow - 19,366

4. Hometown - 18,351

5. Goodbye Summer - 12,298

6. Make You Mine - 12,207

7. Never Have I Ever - 10,244

Never Have I Ever is at 7th, or 6th if we don't consider Hometown. This is also why Never Have I Ever is not appearing now on the Top Popular Songs in her profile on Spotify.

It's great that Sway is still getting good numbers even after 3 years. DZB9PdR.gif I hope she gets the gold certification soon. 

Now we need to promote streaming for NHIE and get it to the top 5 at least. For those with social media, please campaign for "Never Have I Ever" streaming. oNghnm5.gif

Edited by season1

drdeb in Scotty's forum has a neat list of stations where we can still request Danielle's single, and vote for her video. 

This is one way we can help promote Danielle's new single and encourage airplay. loZ0xpz.gif

Widget-requestIng:

Local-requesting:

As much as possible, please request at your local station(s). ALL of them post contact info (including request lines). And most of them have special fan groups for 'members', e.g., XTU Nation (WXTU Philadelphia). All you need to do is sign up!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CMT Music 12 Pack

Voting opens every Friday at 1 p.m. ET and closes the next Friday at 1 a.m. ET.

http://www.cmt.com/shows/cmt-music-12-pack-countdown/vote

EDIT:

I haven't tested all the links. Let me know if there are dead links we need to remove/update. Thanks.

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, season1 said:

drdeb in Scotty's forum has a neat list of stations where we can still request Danielle's single, and vote for her video. 

This is one way we can help promote Danielle's new single and encourage airplay. loZ0xpz.gif

This is useful❗👍👍 I'll sure try to tackle the idea some.... when it's not so late & also a rare early morning for me tomorrow.

9 hours ago, season1 said:

It's great that Sway is still getting good numbers even after 3 years. DZB9PdR.gif I hope she gets the gold certification soon. 

Now we need to promote streaming for NHIE and get it to the top 5 at least. For those with social media, please campaign for "Never Have I Ever" streaming. oNghnm5.gif

Yeah, NHIE streaming party would be a great thing to help Dani on streams services.

• Like 1

At least 13 stations are playing NHIE this week, with 76 spins and an audience a little over 200K in the week ending 7/15/20. DZB9PdR.gif

Overall, NHIE was played in 15 stations. Two stations (KHKI and KXLY) appeared on the starters chart last week but no longer qualify for this week's chart. Unless they play the song 7 times or more this week (when the station would be included in the leaders chart), we won't see their airplay for NHIE this week.

Ugz4UqR.jpg

HoQpMkf.jpg

Looking at the Mediabase Top 50 Airplay chart, NHIE needs about 700 spins to make it to that chart. In the meantime, let's stream and promote NHIE. oNghnm5.gif

Edited by season1