Disney Movies Rankdown - Part II

Steven_

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not use a gif of one of my queens against me, please and thank you

Anything to please you :wub:

I did that ESPECIALLY for you.... and I will keep doing it as I please. You're very welcome.

Of course, it's what I would expect. :wub:

No.

I see how it is. :)

Toy Story 3. :wub: I was so happy to learn how much most of the other rankers love this one compared to the rest of the series, as I thought I was going to be the only one to rank it the highest and as my favorite of them. I was still right that the original outranked it, but oh well. Wally not seeing TS3 though... oh no. :bye2:

I think The Lion King and Toy Story is an amazing final 2. I kind of thought it would go this way once we got into the Top 10, and am pleased (even if I do prefer TS3 over the original). I have my preference to win and also have my prediction that I've thought for a little while, so will see. o:)

01. Jasmine or Nala (:giggle:)

NALA. :wub: But love Princess Jasmine as top princess! Even though I prefer Moana (and Ariel), live action Jasmine would easily be in my Top 2. :wub: Love animated Jasmine too.

Awww yess I am proud. :hug:

Gahhh yeah it was all really so tough. :lol: Ooh aww I'm sorry TLM wasn't ever a huge favorite of mine. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" /> But I do like it.

PUT SOME RESPECTT ON Jasmine's name! :) :) :) :)

:giggle::hug:

Agreed. Ah I didn't know and always thought it'd be in your Top 10. :(

IPB Image

VICTORIA

The film had a perfect ending a part 4 was not needed especially when Bonnie turns out to be a spoiled brat. :) SPOILERS? Oh, well. It's been out for a few months now. Guess what? Jack died at the end of Titanic sorry to spoil that one too. :bleh:

It would be funny of Toy Story 3 ranked number 3.

:lmao: Jack though. :broken:

And it did! :teehee:

CHRIS

And the movie should be loved by everyone, including Wally even though he probably never seen it!

omg

ALEX

Toy Story 3 - I ranked this second and that’s because it is the movie that is most important to me. I really needed it during the time in my life when it came out and it helped me through some sh*t. It’s incredibly important and personal movie for me, along with being incredibly well-crafted. Pixar was firing on all cylinders with this movie. The animation, the plot, the characters, the humor, the seriousness. Every inch of this movie came together in a flawless way. Objectively it is a top 10 Disney/Pixar movie and personally it is one of my favorites if not my favorite.

This write-up.

WALLACE

I personally hope one of the first two films get the highest ranking so I’m ranking it super low to prevent this from being the highest ranked Toy Story film.

Oh my word. :bye2:

Wally & Denise, please thank Victoria for having TLK in the Top 2 because otherwise, it would have been cut if it wasn't for her. :)

Now if it wins...

Thank you Victoria.

IPB Image

But... :bye2:

Chris:

Dee:

Denise:

Diana:

Elliott:

Victoria:

Wallace:

I'm the only ranker whose #1 made the Top 2? :shock:

I should have put Toy Story at #30 too. :yes:

If you switched it with TS3, The Lion King would have a better chance. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

Wally not seeing TS3 though... oh no. :bye2:

Agreed. Ah I didn't know and always thought it'd be in your Top 10. :(

IPB Image

Oh my word. :bye2:

But... :bye2:

I'm the only ranker whose #1 made the Top 2? :shock:

If you switched it with TS3, The Lion King would have a better chance. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

:" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />

Well, oh. :ph34r: I feel really awkward about this now. *inserts Homer backing into the bushes gif here*

:wub:

I’M SORRYY Again. :bye2:

People were coming for me soo I had to post that. :ph34r:

You’re truly winning! :bobo:

LOL I didn’t think about that. :| Can we have a re-do? :giggle: