Disney Movies Rankdown - Part II

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just watched Spirited Away for the first time and it was incredible!!!

I'm itching to play another Disney Rankdown before I leave.

2. THE LION KING (1994)
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Denise - 1/30
Public - 1/30
Victoria - 2/30
Wallace - 2/30
Dee - 3/30
Elliott - 11/30
Chris - 20/30
Diana - 20/30

DENISE
The Lion King

IPB ImageIPB Image

I have considered The Lion King my favorite Disney movie for quite a long time. I did love a lot of them growing up and still do, but this one gets the highest honors from me here. I remember my brother saying this was the best Disney movie and we rarely agree on anything, so I love that we both love this one. :bye2: :wub: It is clearly a classic and legendary movie full of amazing and iconic music. <3 It brings me so much nostalgia, although the story does make me really sad at times. But I guess the best things have to touch on all kinds of emotions.

We know the story of the lion cub, Simba, born to the parents Mufusa and Sarabi with the most epic newborn presentation of all time!

IPB Image

It's such an amazing opening before the title shot. And it's set to "Circle of Life", a song that represents the story Mufusa tells Simba early on in the movie. <3 Simba is destined to become king of the Pride Lands, and Mufusa shows him the kingdom, explains how he'll become the ruler, and how the circle of life works. Of course he teaches him to pounce too. :giggle: Baby Simba is SO adorable and such a fun, outgoing, little adventerous boy. :wub: He's so lovable, but that sense of adventure gets himself into trouble exploring with Nala. But Simba is dreaming about his future as king, which gives us a legendary musical moment!

0bGjlvukgHU

This was one of my favorite songs when I was younger and well it still is. This brings all the good feels. :wub: Plus, Simba and Nala are soo cute! Of course I ship them.

IPB ImageIPB Image

I was kind of obsessed with Nala as a child. I even dressed up as her for Halloween. Best costume ever! :giggle:

Anyway, of course Zazu is trying to keep control of these two, but he has his struggles.

IPB ImageIPB Image

Simba and Nala visit an elephants graveyard, where the hyenas show up and is so scary. :shiver: I really think those hyenas frightened me as a child. Thankfully Mufusa shows up to save the day. And ahh I love the scene between the two of them that night and how Mufusa tells Simba to look up at the stars and he will always guide him. :bye2: So special.

Simon's enthusiasm as the future king only angers his Uncle Scar even more. Scar was always jealous of Mufusa as king, and now he has Simba to put some of that resentment towards as well, since he'll eventually take over the reign. All for them and none for Scar. His interaction with the hyenas does kind of crack me up though, as they are so clueless, and prove that they're not as evil as him. But Scar decides he can't let it go and sings "Be Prepared" to the hyenas as he devises the worst plan in history to attempt to kill both his brother and nephew to become king. Wow, try to be a little bit more unlikable, Scar. :ermm: At least his plan doesn't fully work since Simba survives the stampede he staged, but ughhhh. Mufusa saves Simba, but Scar refuses to help his brother and throws Mufusa down to his death in the most heartbreaking movie moment ever. :broken: It's so awful and when Simba finds his daddy... :'( :'( :'( UGH. It is forever ingrained in my brain and heart.

IPB ImageIPB Image

And Scar telling him it's all his fault and he should leave and never come back. So sad and maddening.

Simba does leave and his absence gets Scar the reign he always wanted. :rolleyes: Everyone in the Pride Lands believe Simba died too, since he's gone and that's what Scar tells them. Poor Simba, but he does meet the iconic duo of Timon and Pumbaa, who are HILARIOUS and amazing. They raise Simba up to a young adult lion and of course they try to help him forget his troubles with another legendary song, "Hakuna Matata." :bobo:

nbY_aP-alkw

When Simba joins in is so cute and makes me smile. :wub: He has a lot to deal with, but he couldn't come across two better friends to help him cheer up and go on. And this friendship shows how different animals can get along and be friends without being threatened by each other.

As an adult, Simba has an unexpected reunion with Nala, which is crazy for her discovering he's alive and them realizing he's king. But they fall in love. :wub: Timon's reaction is amazing. :dead: But we get "Can You Feel the Love Tonight"... another song I LOVE.

IPB Image

Nala convinces Simba to come back home because Scar has truly made things terrible for everyone. Are we shocked? It is a bit of a struggle as Simba really doesn't want to go back and still feels guilty for the death of his father. IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT, SIMBA. IT WAS NEVER YOUR FAULT. :'( But Simba has an encounter with Rafiki. "Creepy little monkey". :dead: But Rafiki knows who Simba is and lets him know that Mufusa lives on in him.

IPB ImageIPB Image

It's so inspiring and such an important lesson to move on through past trials. :bye2: This is also where Simba sees his dad up in the night sky, who tells him to remember who he truly is. :bye2: Simba goes home and Nala trying to get that point across to Timon and Pumbaa really cracks me up.

IPB Image

LOL. Timon and Pumbaa return with Nala to join Simba, and LOL Timon does the hula to distract the hyenas. He's really such a legend.

Simba takes on Scar in an epic fight, where Scar finally admits the truth that he killed Mufusa, after first making everyone believe it's Simba's fault. :rolleyes: Simba is the bigger lion and won't kill Scar, but the hyenas seek revenge after hearing Scar turn on them, and they then send him to his own death. :shiver: Simba gets his rightful spot as king, with Nala obviously as his queen. Pride Rock is finally back the way it should be, with Simon and Nala's new baby cub being presented to the rest of the animals.

IPB Image

There is so much to love about this movie. Of course, there is some horrible sadness, but the movie shows how you can get through those hard times and move through life. :bye2: There are numerous amazing classic songs, great characters, and lots of funny moments as well in this movie. It will forever have a place in my heart and I'm glad it made the final round here. <3 I also really enjoyed the live action version of this a lot. Baby Simon and Nala are forever the cutest! And Timon cracks me up just as much in that version, if not even more than the original. Hysterical. But regardless, I just love The Lion King in general.

PUBLIC

Alex
The Lion King - Objectively the greatest Disney movie ever. Not necessarily my favorite, but it is the best. It truly deserves the title and to win. If it doesn’t win, I won’t be mad as long as something else I like wins. But it’s kinda like Kristi Yamaguchi winning for DWTS. Sometimes, the best just deserves it.

VICTORIA
The Lion King

IPB Image

The Lion King is the film I expect to win this rankdown. It would make the most sense since it's an original Disney property and it's the most beloved Disney film whether people choose to admit it or not. I mean look how much the remake made. :dead: The Lion King is my second favorite Disney movie ever so if Beauty and the Beast can't win I want it to be this one. Would it be predictable? Yes. But who cares? It's an amazing film. Probably the saddest moment in Disney history is when Mufasa died. I remember being a kid in theaters bawling. :'( That movie got to me and I've loved it every since. The story even though is technically Hamlet, is great and the characters and voice action are superb. It's the circle of life and The Lion King deserves its rightful place as king of Disney. (!)

IPB Image

The Lion King is a 1994 American animated musical film produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation and released by Walt Disney Pictures. It is the 32nd Disney animated feature film and the fifth animated film produced during a period known as the Disney Renaissance. The Lion King was directed by Roger Allers and Rob Minkoff. It was produced by Don Hahn and has a screenplay credited to Irene Mecchi, Jonathan Roberts, and Linda Woolverton. Its original songs were written by composer Elton John and lyricist Tim Rice with a score by Hans Zimmer. The film features an ensemble voice cast that includes Matthew Broderick, James Earl Jones, Jeremy Irons, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Moira Kelly, Nathan Lane, Ernie Sabella, Rowan Atkinson, Robert Guillaume, Madge Sinclair, Whoopi Goldberg, Cheech Marin, and Jim Cummings. The story takes place in a kingdom of lions in Africa and was influenced by the Biblical stories of Joseph and Moses, and William Shakespeare's Hamlet. I'll give a synopsis before going into detail. The Lion King tells the story of Simba, a young lion who is to succeed his father, Mufasa, as King of the Pride Lands; however, after Simba's uncle Scar murders Mufasa, Simba is manipulated into thinking he was responsible and flees into exile. After growing up in the company of the carefree outcasts Timon and Pumbaa, Simba receives valuable perspective from his childhood friend, Nala, and his shaman, Rafiki, before returning to challenge Scar to end his tyranny and take his place in the Circle of Life as the rightful King.

Zn_qirpdBag
IPB Image
The scene where Simba is being presented on Pride Rock.

The film opens with "Circle of Life" where in the Pride Lands of Africa, a pride of lions rule over the animal kingdom from Pride Rock. King Mufasa's and Queen Sarabi's newborn son, Simba, is presented to the gathering animals by Rafiki, the kingdom's shaman and advisor. The scene with Rafiki and Simba is one of the most iconic of all the movie tbh. In the next scene we are introduced to Scar, Mufasa's brother. He is playin with a mice when Zazu, a hornbill who serves as the king's majordomo, for not being there for the presentation Simba. There is an argument between Mufasa and Scar. Scar was next in line to the throne but with Simba being born it bumps him down so his not to happy about that. The next scene is Simba and he is already grown up; well a kid. :teehee: Mufasa shows Simba the Pride Lands and explains to him the responsibilities of kingship and the "circle of life" which connects all living things. It's another iconic scene from the movie which must be posted. James Earl Jones was perfectly casted as Mufasa. Mufasa explains where Simba can go and where he can't and the Elephant Graveyard is one of those places. Zazu comes with the morning report when Simba and Mufasa have a bit of pouncing fun at Zazu's expense. :giggle:

K5lEJlbEgz4
THE EXPLANATION OF THE CIRCLE OF LIFE.

Hyena's in the Pride Land interrupt and Simba wants to go with his dad but Mufasa insist he goes home because he is too young. Simba explains to Scar that he is going to be king of Pride Rock and Scar is so excited. NOT. :dead: Scar mentions the Elephant Graveyard on purpose to lure Simba there to get him killed. So since Scarmplots to eliminate Mufasa and Simba, so he may become king; he tricks Simba and his best friend Nala into exploring the forbidden graveyard. On the way there Zazu tells them they are betrothed to be married and we go into where go into "I Just Can't Wait To Be King". The scene and animation are pretty epic and the live-action flops in comparison.

0bGjlvukgHU
This song always makes me happy. "I Just Can't Wait To Be King" is a bop. :bobo:

zA5f0oRrHk8
Mufasa did THAT and saved the cubs from the hyena.

During the number Simba and Nala lose Zazu and find graveyard. My two favorite scenes from there besides Mufasa taking care of business is when Nala pins Simba and when Simba says he laughs in the face of danger and is easily scared immediately after and it's there that there are are attacked by three spotted hyenas, Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed who are in league with Scar. Mufasa is alerted about the incident Zazu and rescues the cubs. The hyenas were hilarious despite trying to kill the cubs and Zazu. :ph34rwave: I FORGOT THE SIMBA RAWR SCENE. :dead: EPIC. Though upset with Simba, Mufasa forgives him and explains that the great kings of the past watch over them from the night sky from which he will one day watch over Simba. The scene always gets me know because I know what is coming.

[YOUTUBE]rB2FfXL2GHo[/YOUTUBE]
Mufasa explains that he was scared he was going to lose his son. Simba asks him if they are gonna be pals and always be together forever and that is when Mufasa explains that one day Mufasa will not be there. :( The circle of life.

IPB Image
XkU23m6yX04
Mufasa explains his plan to kill Mufasa and Simba in song where he will be king and the hyenas will thrive because go him.

We find out that Scar put the cubs on a silver platter for the hyenas and they couldn't do their job. Scar explains his plan to the hyenas and how he plan to kill Mufasa and that sets up the iconic song of "Be Prepared". :devil: The next scene is the saddest in all of Disney. FIGHT ME. Scar sets a trap for his brother and nephew, luring Simba into a gorge and having the hyenas drive a large herd of wildebeest into a stampede that will trample him. Scar does not try to save Simba but informs Mufasa of Simba's predicament. Mufasa manages to save Simba but ends up hanging perilously from the gorge's edge. Scar refuses to help Mufasa and instead kills his brother sending him falling to his death. He then convinces Simba that the tragedy was Simba's own fault and advises him to leave the kingdom and never return. He orders the hyenas to kill the cub, but Simba escapes. Scar tells the pride that both Mufasa and Simba were killed in the stampede and steps forward as the new king, allowing his three hyena minions and the rest of their large pack to live in the Pride Lands. :'(

IPB Image
FbLA0LS67XE
[YOUTUBE]84Irg8xn4bg[/YOUTUBE]
BRB SOBBING. :bye2:

Simba collapses in a desert and is rescued by Timon and Pumbaa, a meerkat and warthogwho are fellow outcast. The chase away the vultures surrounding Simba. Timon and Pumbaa are perfectly cast too. They discover it's a lion and Timon is scared but Pumbaa says maybe he will be on their side. Timon takes credit for the idea and Simba grows up in the jungle with his two new friends, living a carefree life under the motto "HAKUNA MATATA" which mean "no worries". Let's post the song. :bobo:

nbY_aP-alkw
HAKUNA MATATA. :wub:

The song shos Simba growing up with Timon and Pumbaa who is now a young adult. Back at Pride Rock the lions and hyenas are suffering under Scar's reign. Zazu is caged and the lioness are in charge of hunting for kill. The law is to not mention Mufasa in Scar's presence. There is no food or water and the lioness refuse hunt under Scar's reign. We are back to Simba, Timon and Pumbaa who are gazing at the stars. They give their ideas on what they are and Simba explains what his dad told him when he was a kid. Timon and Pumbaa laugh and Simba laughs it off too. :( He remembers his father in that moment and is saddened. Rafiki somehow, idk, voodoo? He knows that Simba is alive. A real witch doctor that one. :dead:

PZ0VLni5QCg
Nala attacks Pumbaa and discovers Simba is alive.

Timon and Pumbaa are singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" when Pumbaa runs off for some grub. Simba rescues Timon and Pumbaa from a hungry lioness, who turns out to be Nala. Timon and Pumbaa find out Simba is the kind of Pride Rock. She and Simba reunite and fall in love, and she urges him to return home, telling him that Pride Lands have become a drought-stricken wasteland under Scar's reign. Now time for my favorite song in the movie, "Can You Feel the Love Tonight".

25QyCxVkXwQ
Simba and Nala fall in love set to "Can You Feel the Love Tonight". Timon and Pumbaa's commentary is hilarious throughout.

72pFhJMl0Fw
iqQ2mQV5b0w
Mufasa returns to remind Simba to remember who he his. :bye2:

Feeling guilty over his father's death, Simba refuses and storms off. He then encounters Rafiki, who tells him that Mufasa's spirit lives on in Simba. Simba is visited by the ghost of Mufasa in the night sky, who tells him that he must take his rightful place as king. Realizing that he can no longer run from his past, Simba decides to return to the Pride Lands and take his place as king. Aided by his friends, Simba sneaks past the hyenas at Pride Rock and confronts Scar who had just struck Sarabi. Simba reveals that he is alive but Scar taunts Simba over his role in Mufasa's death and backs him to the edge of the rock, where he reveals to him that he murdered Mufasa. Enraged, Simba pins Scar to the ground and forces him to reveal the truth to the rest of the pride. Timon, Pumbaa, Rafiki, Zazu, and the lionesses fend off the hyenas while Scar, attempting to escape, is cornered by Simba at the top of Pride Rock. Scar begs for mercy and attempts to blame the hyenas for his actions; Simba spares his life but orders him to leave the Pride Lands forever and never return like he did when he was a child. Scar attacks his nephew, but Simba manages to toss him from the top of the rock. Scar survives the fall but is attacked and killed by the hyenas, who overheard his attempt to betray them. Afterward, Simba takes over the kingship as rain begins to fall and makes Nala his queen. Which means Nala won the Disney Princesses round not Jasmine. :*

KSti-2Z_XoY
Simba confronts Scar.

9Qa7f4r3Rs0
The final battle between Simba and Scar. The hyenas feeling betrayed by Scar kill him.

Simba restores Pride Rock to its usual state, Rafiki presents Simba and Nala's newborn cub to the assembled animals, continuing the circle of life. :wub:

y6INp3k-vFc
SIMBA TAKES HIS RIGHTFUL PLACE AS KING.

The Lion King was released on June 15, 1994 to a positive reaction from critics, who praised the film for its music, story, and animation. However, the film also drew several controversies, particularly for its similarities to Kimba the White Lion. I've always heard that but never bothered to watch Kimbra so I do not care. Simba outsold and with Jonathan Taylor Thomas as young Simba. :D~ It finished its theatrical run as the highest-grossing release of 1994, the highest-grossing animated film and the second-highest-grossing film of all time. It is also the highest-grossing traditionally animated film of all time as well as the best-selling film on home video having sold over 30 million VHS tapes. The Lion King garnered two Academy Awards for its achievement in music and the Golden Globe Award for Best Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy. The movie has made $968.5 million on a $45 million dollar budget. The movie has been releases multiple times to theaters with its original release, IMAX and 3D. The film holds a rating of 93% on Rotten Tomatoes less than Beauty and the Beast. :* It is currently the 46th highest-grossing film of all time,[73] the eleventh highest-grossing animated film of all time worldwide and the third highest-grossing film of Walt Disney Animation Studios and has been released on VHS, The Platinum Edition (DVD), Diamond Edition (Blu-ray), Blu-ray 3D, Walt Disney Signature Collection and it was the first traditionally animated classic Disney film to be re-released in 4K. The VHS releases have sold a total of 32 million units in North America so you can imagine how much it's has sold in other formats. :dead:

KjgWWjkNbhU
Elton John's version of "Can You Feel the Love Tonight".

The soundtrack is a masterpiece. Lyricist Tim Rice, who was working with composer Alan Menken on songs for Aladdin, was invited to write the songs, and accepted on the condition of finding a composing partner. As Menken was unavailable, the producers accepted Rice's suggestion of Elton John. Best decision ever. :wub: The Lion King original motion picture soundtrack was released by Walt Disney Records on April 27, 1994. It was the fourth-best-selling album of the year on the Billboard 200 and the top-selling soundtrack. It is the only soundtrack for an animated film to be certified Diamond (10× platinum) by the Recording Industry Association of America. The Lion King received four Golden Globe Award and Oscar nominations. The film would go on to win two Golden Globes; for Best Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy and Best Original Score as well as two Academy Awards, for Best Original Score (Hans Zimmer) and Best Original Song with "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" by Elton John and Tim Rice. The songs "Circle of Life" and "Hakuna Matata" were also nominated. "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" also won the Grammy Award for Best Male Vocal Performance. The Lion King also won Annie Awards for Best Animated Feature, Best Achievement in Voice Acting (for Jeremy Irons) and Best Individual Achievement for Story Contribution in the Field of Animation. In 2016, the film was selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant". I'm going to use this opportunity to post one of my favorite scenes I forgot and a version of "Circle of Life" I've loved since a kid.

r3JAM1nuNAk
THE HULA DANCE. :bobo:

[YOUTUBE]oZeVPywKNcQ[/YOUTUBE]
"Circle of Life" by Disney Channel Circle Of Stars performed by Orlando Brown, Christy Carlson Romano, Hilary Duff, Tahj Mowry, Kyla Prat, Raven-Symoné A.J. Trauth and Anneliese van der Pol. I loved this version as a child.

The Lion King The film has led to sequels such such as a The Lion King II: Simba's Pride (1998), and the prequel, The Lion King 1½ (2004); both were direct to video films. The Franchise has also produced two television series, Timon and Pumbaa and The Lion Guard. In 2019 a photorealistic remake was released which also became the highest-grossing animated film at the time of its release. It starred Bey and Childish who could not measure up sorrynotsorry. James Earl Jones did his thing again though The film has a video game which I've never played and most importantly it inspired The Lion King Musical which the third longest-running show and highest grossing Broadway production in history. WE STAN THE LION KING. :wub: The film has to win now. If it doesn't it was the bitter Pixar fanboys. THE LION KING FTW IF NOT BEAUTY AND THE BEAST. (!)

IPB Image

WALLACE
The Lion King (1994)
I am really happy that The Lion King made it into the Top 30 finals, as it most certainly deserves to. Now my Top 2 films were the easiest films to rank and I knew I would rank them here all along had they made the finals - The Lion King gets my #2 spot. The Lion King is definitely a very iconic, classic and timeless film and definitely amongst one of the greats of the greats! I can see this film winning this rankdown, and think it would be deserving of winning - but if not, I think it’s a shoo-in for the Top 10.

The Lion King was released on June 1994 and has grossed $968.5 million in the box office. The Lion King is about a young lion, named Simba, who has the big mission and honor stepping in the footsteps of his father, mufasa - to hold the title of King of the Pride Lands. Of course it’s not as easy as it sounds as Scar (Simba’s uncle) murders Mufasa and Simba is led to believe he was the cause of this and goes to exile. Simba is pretty much looked after from a meerkat and warthog named, Timon and Pumbaa - who are friendly and positive companions of his. There’s also Simba’s female friend named Nala and his shaman Rafiki, who are great friends of Simba - with of course Nala becoming his wife as they grow older. Speaking of, as Simba grows older and becomes an adult lion, he battles Scar in a series of conflict and rightfully takes Scar’s power and title away from him where Simba becomes the King of the Pride lands, following in his father’s footsteps which is the way it was meant to be.

Such an amazing movie, which I sadly haven’t seen in so long but definitely need and really want to see it more recently. :yes: I shall provide a trailer.

lFzVJEksoDY

And of course The Lion King provides soooo many iconic songs, it’s absolutely insane. Songs such as: “Circle of Life,” "I Just Can't Wait to Be King,” "Hakuna Matata,” "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" among others…. all such memorable and fantastic songs! :wub:

GibiNy4d4gc
0bGjlvukgHU
nbY_aP-alkw
25QyCxVkXwQ

DEE
To be added.

ELLIOTT
11. The Lion King (1994)
I never really got into The Lion King as much as my peers did as a child, but over the years, I've grown to appreciate it more. Maybe it was after taking so many classes on Shakespeare. :giggle: We all know the basic story of The Lion King (and if we didn't, the "live action" abomination of a remake would help) so I'm just going to say that Timon and Pumbaa were the gay icons that we didn't know we needed in the 90s. :*

CHRIS
IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

This movie was originally supposed to be my cut during the last round but someone managed to convince me to not go ahead with it. Why did I want to cut it? During the said round, I lost one of my all-time favourite & I felt that if that movie cannot win for being a big threat, it’s only fair that “The Lion King” doesn’t win the rankdow despite being a fan of the movie. And now, here’s the write-up that I had originally written for it which I shall use now;

Since this is a movie that everyone has seen - even Wally - so I doubt there’s any point in doing a quick review of the movie. But in case some of you have been living under a rock – the movie was released in 1994 where it follows the story of Simba who is to succeed his father, Mufasa, as the King of the Pride Lands - Mufasa's death is one of the saddest scene ever. But everything changes when Scar, Mufasa’s brother, murders Mufasa – Scar try and blame Simba which lead Simba to run away. And while he is away, he survives with the help of Timon & Pumbaa – during this time, Scar is ruling the kingdom until Nala & Rafiki do everything in their power to bring back Simba to end Scar’s tyranny. In the end, Simba has in rightful place in the Circle of Life, and the Circle of Life will continue with Simba & Nala’s newborn.

Overall, the movie is iconic & it still stands today as one of Disney’s most successful animated movies of all time. Not only that, the success of the movie continued to Broadway where Lion King: The Musical is going on its 22nd year making it one of the longest running show on Broadway & on the West End – this success is clearly due to its iconic score which was composed by Tim Rice & Elton John. In fact, the movie has one of the better Disney soundtracks despite it being overplayed.

GibiNy4d4gc nbY_aP-alkw
0bGjlvukgHU 25QyCxVkXwQ

DIANA
20. The Lion King
Petty because I feel like it might just win this rankdown and that is boring.

Sure Diana & Chris are cancelled but we already knew this already.

Coming from you, that’s a compliment :wub:

The Lion King did that. :wub: A Pixar film winning is yawn though.

Nah, TLK would have been even more yawn.

It was clearly the favourite of most rankers in this.

my meaningless ranking of this top 30:

1. The Incredibles

2. Toy Story 2

3. Up

4. Mulan

5. Mary Poppins

6. Toy Story

7. Frozen

8. Moana

9. Zootopia

10. Beauty and the Beast

11. Monster's Inc

12. Incredibles 2

13. Toy Story 3

14. Lion King

15. The Little Mermaid

16. Aladdin

17. Alice in Wonderland

18. Pinocchio

19. A Bug's Life

20. Bambi

21. The Jungle Book

22. One Hundred and One Dalmatians

23. The Fox and the Hound

24. Lady and the Tramp

25. Finding Nemo

26. Snow White & The Seven Dwarves

27. Cinderella

28. The Princess and the Frog

29. Sleeping Beauty

30. Dumbo

Next time call it the Pixar Rankdown.

I’m not even that big of a Pixar fan.

Most of my top 5 are from Disney; TS had more of an impact on me than TLK.

No, the Pixar bias was strong in this. I’m surprised The Good Dinosaur didn’t make Top 20.

Strong from who? Not from me.

Strong from who? Not from me.

Not from you. You could have cut it and thank you for not. I just got back from a wake for a co-worker so I am not trying to argue with you.

I’m glad I did all my write-ups and I loved both movies involved.

But keep being pressed Vicky - it’s a real cute look on you. :*

I just posted an explanation how it was not directed at you so thanks for this.

Not from you. You could have cut it and thank you for not. I just got back from a wake for a co-worker so I am not trying to argue with you.

I’m glad I did all my write-ups and I loved both movies involved.

I just posted an explanation how it was not directed at you so thanks for this.

Love you, forever and always. <3