idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
jamescasaki

Max Boyle fanthread

Here's hoping for that Killer song! I hate that Bus! It can come for almost anyone at this point. :ph34r:

The bus is one of the top strategies TPTB has to get the results they want. Let's just hope Max doesn't have a seat with his name on it. :ph34r:

Alright people, we got to get Max one of those Public Votes!

No one else on Kelly's team deserves it as much as him! :angry:

No generic country or generic marathon runner singers will rob him, cause we won't allow such a thing.

Alright people, we got to get Max one of those Public Votes!

No one else on Kelly's team deserves it as much as him! :angry:

No generic country or generic marathon runner singers will rob him, cause we won't allow such a thing.

I second this emoticon.

Max slayed! He deserves a PV after that!

I'm still voting so hopefully he can get by with about... 1000 votes?

I'll vote as much as I can.

Max was a bit nervous in the beginning (probably dying inside, poor guy) then more than made up for it. Loved it. He could and should get the PV. :wub:

dHea9DEA_-o

Max, I thought, did a hell job and managed his voice extremely well. Expect he will be among those voted to continue. Sounded great!

Rewatching Max right now and he truly was one of the standouts tonight. If he doesn't get a PV, then its robbery.

I know! Once he got over the nerves after a first seconds, he was magical again. :wub:

Thought I'd mentioned that Max was one of the names I had listed from last night. He did a really impressive job. No doubt he will be sticking around longer.

Thought I'd mentioned that Max was one of the names I had listed from last night. He did a really impressive job. No doubt he will be sticking around longer.

Hope so, he truly is the best on Kelly's team and Finale material if he keeps his performance level up.

Nervous but hopeful. :thumbs:

Last night's performance showed he has a gorgeous lower range on top of his flawless emotional meltdown technique.

Haven't been this psyched about an indie folk/rock male contestant since S7! My favorite genre and I end up being way too picky, but this one finally passed the test after 10 seasons. I'll be crushed if he doesn't make it. >.<

I'm proud of max how far he has gone In the contest ;lets hope he continues

Edited by jamescasaki