• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't even go there with me.  I'm not doing this again.😡

Unless if he was somehow on Team Adam.

Cami is overrated, nothing special. Brooke Adee’s Verdion was better

Why be selective? Buses for errrbody, and Rose in the pimp spot with a huge gospel choir. :icecream:

That's what I've been saying! :yes:

All I'm asking is that Rose gets Hallelujah and the pimp spot. That's it! o:)

Great minds and all :whistling: :shifty:

Edited by Djsoke

Everyone needs to make Hello Sunday their favorite... NOW!

Also Jake.

Hello Sunday deserve more credit than they seem to be amassing. One wonders if they will do better, in reality (ultimately), than it seems.

Edited by Drew1903

I have long thought Gwen's team was given little support when it was announced Nick was joining next year. With the AGT thing and yet another woman being let go in order to bring in yet another white male, and Gwen having the only all minority team, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were trying to turn things around and push Rose into the final.

I have long thought Gwen's team was given little support when it was announced Nick was joining next year. With the AGT thing and yet another woman being let go in order to bring in yet another white male, and Gwen having the only all minority team, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they were trying to turn things around and push Rose into the final.

If they’re trying to push Rose to the finale, I doubt it has anything to do with AGT. They do it because they want Gwen to have a finalist.

Hello Sunday deserve more credit than they seem to be amassing. One wonders if they will do better, in reality (ultimately), than it seems.

If they land in the middle three with Ricky and one of Kat/Marybeth/Will, I can seem them winning the IS and making the finale. (I don't think they would beat Rose if she ends up singing for the IS).

It’s just occurred to me that Kat sounds a little like Kacey Musgraves. A little breathier, and obviously a less mature voice. But, the tone and range are similar. No, I’m not saying she’s as good as Kacey, so don’t come at me. ;) 19 year old Kacey probably wouldn’t have done very well on the show.

It’s just occurred to me that Kat sounds a little like Kacey Musgraves. A little breathier, and obviously a less mature voice. But, the tone and range are similar. No, I’m not saying she’s as good as Kacey, so don’t come at me. ;) 19 year old Kacey probably wouldn’t have done very well on the show.

Honestly, all things being fair, Kat shouldn't be, either.

Honestly, all things being fair, Kat shouldn't be, either.

What hasn’t been fair? She’s getting the Holly Tucker treatment, while others get pimped. It’s not like they’re rigging the vote for her.

Edited by TeamAudra

What hasn’t been fair? She’s getting the Holly Tucker treatment, while others get pimped. It’s not like they’re rigging the vote for her.

Could you try someone more recent? I have no idea as to whom Holly Tucker even is!

Edited by Rodney

Could you try someone more recent? I have no idea as to whom Holly Tucker even is!

So far, she’s gone 6/13, 2/12, 3/11. They tried to get rid of Holly Tucker this way too. It eventually worked.

Again, what hasn’t been fair?

Holly Tucker is a Team Blake member on Season 4 of The Voice -- a great vocalist but underrated and disliked on IDF because she outlasted many favorites on other teams, notably Team Adam's top singers who were IDF favorites. They have her perform in the 2nd or 3rd slot every week to try to get rid of her. She finally went home in the Top 6 quarter-finals.

There is always one Team Blake member whom the show seemed to like to stick in the #2 or #3 performance slot every week of the season -- thus getting the Holly Tucker treatment. This season, that Team Blake member is Kat Hammock.

Because she's memorable. ^_^

But yea, she has yet to perform in the 2nd hour. She performed 6/13, 2/12, and 3/11 as TA mentioned above.

Maybe they’ve been saving the bloodbath pimp spot for her to make up for it.

Edited by TeamAudra

Yeah, kinda similar styles; but you're right, Kat's tone ruins that style for me :haha:. Too immature and breathy for my liking.

Edited by echoap

I hope so. They gave Aliyah the pimp spot during S12 blood bath with a gospel song.

Now that you mentioned her, Aliyah also got the holly tucker treatment up until bloodbath:

5/12, 2/11 and 2/10...then the pimp spot :ph34rwave:

If anything, her and Kat's slots are very similar

Edited by joe14

Now that you mentioned her, Aliyah also got the holly tucker treatment up until bloodbath:

5/12, 2/11 and 2/10...then the pimp spot :ph34rwave:

If anything, her and Kat's slots are very similar

I think their original plan was to get Brennley to the finale, but Lauren stood in her way, so they defaulted to Aliyah. The tears the week before gave them the opening they needed to make it work. They like having a teen in the finale. The problem with Kat is “she’s only 19” wouldn’t really work. However, she does look about 16. Maybe it’s a wash.

Edited by TeamAudra

I think their original plan was to get Brennley to the finale, but Lauren stood in her way, so they defaulted to Aliyah. The tears the week before gave them the opening they needed to make it work. They like having a teen in the finale. The problem with Kat is “she’s only 19” wouldn’t really work. However, she does look about 16. Maybe it’s a wash.

More like 14, with the voice of a 12-year-old, so yeah, could work. Maybe the choir is for her. :rolleyes:

Btw, just found out how old Kat was from this page. I'm stunned. Also shocked that MB is younger, as she looks much older than her. :huh:

More like 14, with the voice of a 12-year-old, so yeah, could work. Maybe the choir is for her. :rolleyes:

Btw, just found out how old Kat was from this page. I'm stunned. Also shocked that MB is younger, as she looks much older than her. :huh:

MB suffers from Lauren Alaina syndrome—she’s 18 but looks like a 30 yo southern housewife.

She’s also a pageant gal and that style is aging.

I haven't been following Rose' s performances very closely but its interesting that so many here love her. In previous seasons, most people here called Kyla and Kymberli screamers. Both seem superior to Rose in ability but similar style wise yet Rose is the most loved

I haven't been following Rose' s performances very closely but its interesting that so many here love her. In previous seasons, most people here called Kyla and Kymberli screamers. Both seem superior to Rose in ability but similar style wise yet Rose is the most loved

I’ve been wondering this too. Rose has had very different songs for a diva, maybe that plays a role?

I think everyone in here can admit that Kyla is superior but I think since the expectations and talent level have dropped more people are beginning to appreciate the artists