The Voice's Unpopular Opinions Thread V2

27 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I am proud to say I was a Myracle stan from her battle. I remember IDF only started to like her as a whole the week of her elimination performance :(

You better change your username for Queen of Taste :yes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unless if he was somehow on Team Adam.

Don't even go there with me.  I'm not doing this again.😡

Cami is overrated, nothing special. Brooke Adee’s Verdion was better

13 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Jose won the battle for me. But I think maybe it's because I really love his rich tone. Awari deserved the steal tho.

Also one of the other reasons I preferred Jose was that Awari sounded a bit strained. He was struggling to hit some of the notes. You can clearly see the staining and struggling in this face. While on the other side, Jose was just dancing with the notes. It was so effortless and easy for him.

Alicia & Miley was a more exciting new coach announcement than Ariana  :stealth:

I mean back then it seemed reaaaally fresh and new after 10 seasons of Blake and Adam with a few rotating coaches. Plus it was the first time with 2 females

Edited by AliXRose
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Alicia & Miley was a more exciting new coach announcement than Ariana  :stealth:

I mean back then it seemed reaaaally fresh and new after 10 seasons of Blake and Adam with a few rotating coaches. Plus it was the first time with 2 females

Don´t put this on Twitter, they´ll come after you lol.

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Celine would be the most exciting, woman can appeal to Minivan and can SANG. Also would have me only vote for her team, yall would hate me lol.

Edit: also she's hilarious.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Yeah I think the biggest misconception about her is that she's waay funnier than what people expect lmao

I don't know if there's a chance she'd become a coach some day

Just now, AliXRose said:

Yeah I think the biggest misconception about her is that she's waay funnier than what people expect lmao

I don't know if there's a chance she'd become a coach some day

I'm manifesting! If she can be a mentor, she should be a coach and SLAY.

TPTB would need her to not press cause she get all the 4-chair turns LOL.(Maybe not the country singers, BUT ITS CELINE DION) Even Taryn Papa(from IG Live) said the only one who could make her not go to Blake right away, would be Celine Dion(TRUE WORDS, I HEARD IT, CALL ME A LIAR ALL YOU WANT) 

Kelly and John would be SHAKING every time she turned, at least Blake could have a bit of a chance with the raspy/country vocalists. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, AliXRose said:

kind of agree even though i love ariana, at that time with just rotating gwen and christina for a few seasons and not having no one new since s7, having not 1 but 2 new coaches on top of they are both female, it was pretty exciting

• Like 4
7 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Alicia & Miley

you made me miss them now that you've mentioned them. i hate you 😭

jk yes I would've killed to see these two back at it again. both their connection with their artists are just so genuine. I remember Alicia helping Chris way back then Miley on Janice. love these girls ❤️

• Like 2
1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

you made me miss them now that you've mentioned them. i hate you 😭

jk yes I would've killed to see these two back at it again. both their connection with their artists are just so genuine. I remember Alicia helping Chris way back then Miley on Janice. love these girls ❤️

Alicia just seems so genuine, I love that about her. 

• Like 2

If I had to choose between getting Ariana as a coach or getting studios, even if the panel stayed the same, I would choose the latter in a heartbeat.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 8
53 minutes ago, Daillon said:

If I had to choose between getting Ariana as a coach or getting studios, even if the panel stayed the same, I would choose the latter in a heartbeat.

Same. The contestants are more important than the coaches.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Daillon said:

45 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Same. But, the sad reality though is that as seasons pass by, I feel like it's getting obvious that the coaches are way more prioritized in the show than the contestants.

• Sad 1
On 4/1/2021 at 6:57 AM, Bk1234 said:

Not as far as I'm concerned, they're not.

23 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Same. But, the sad reality though is that as seasons pass by, I feel like it's getting obvious that the coaches are way more prioritized in the show than the contestants.

As they should be.

• Confused 9
17 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Not as far as I'm concerned, they're not.

As they should be.

Are you trying to break Hamza’s record for “confused” emojis? :giggle:

• Haha 8
3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Are you trying to break Hamza’s record for “confused” emojis? :giggle:

The henry user on the s20 forum would like to break that too, it seems 😂

@Hamza Tufail's still the best though ❤️🤪. Royalty of confused reactions!

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 4/2/2021 at 9:21 AM, AliXRose said:

That's how you break such a record :haha:

No, this is how:

GYTH RIGDON WAS ROBBED OF WINNING S16!!! MAELYN CAN'T SING TO SAVE HER LIFE!!! 😡

:argh::dead:

just joking GIF

Edited by disney1024