• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unless if he was somehow on Team Adam.

Cami is overrated, nothing special. Brooke Adee’s Verdion was better

Don't even go there with me.  I'm not doing this again.😡

Emperor should have a capital when referring to it like you did so Grammar Emperor would be correct as opposed to Grammar emperor

Just an FYI.....

You need commas after “did” and “correct.”

Edited by TeamAudra

From what I've read here tonight, I think that I am the sole person who at least doesn't hate tonight's results. I was never all that big on Max, and I've kind of been over Cali since her performance from last week and truly think that Blake made a mistake in saving her over Gracee.

So . . . yeah. Happy camper, right here.🙂😊

From what I've read here tonight, I think that I am the sole person who at least doesn't hate tonight's results. I was never all that big on Max, and I've kind of been over Cali since her performance from last week and truly think that Blake made a mistake in saving her over Gracee.

Do you like Shane, Will, HS, Jake, and Myracle though?

I don’t hate it. I’m shocked Shane’s safe but not agonizing over it. I’m glad will is safe and pleasanlty surprised Myracle was safe. I mean the objectively best two (Rose and Katie) made it, my snowflakes (Rose, KAT, Will) made it, and Joana shouldn’t have been in the bottom anyways, so glad she’s safe. Max was good but inconsistent and Cali was mostly good but overshadowed my most, plus the main voters were idiot bigots but yeah.

Do you like Shane, Will, HS, Jake, and Myracle though?

The latter two, yes. Though I only like Jake because while he's country, he's NOT country on Team Blake. And I have always loved Myracle.

But the former three, hell no. But their times will come sooner or later.

I don’t hate it. I’m shocked Shane’s safe but not agonizing over it. I’m glad will is safe and pleasanlty surprised Myracle was safe. I mean the objectively best two (Rose and Katie) made it, my snowflakes (Rose, KAT, Will) made it, and Joana shouldn’t have been in the bottom anyways, so glad she’s safe. Max was good but inconsistent and Cali was mostly good but overshadowed my most, plus the main voters were idiot bigots but yeah.

I think I am the only one not all that into Katie. personally I would go with Rose over Katie not only because the singing but the personality too.

Joana is a little firecrackers. She can out sing many others in this competition but I guess her minority background not helping her pulling the votes?

I kind of like Shane in blind, not really for his singing but his back story, his performance on Monday was pretty poor. I really thought he was a goner.

You are not alone, Max is type of singer I normally love but he does nothing for me since day one.

So many people raves about his performance on Monday, I thought it was mediocre at best.

All in all, I think this season's real underdog is Will. his unintentional quirkiness may not work with IDF but surely work for the voters this week and all the coaches.

Have to admit...while I don't think Cali deserved to leave this week, it kinda feels like a tiny bit of Karma (for Blake, not Cali) bc I highly doubt Gracee would have even landed in the B3.

Sucks for Cali but I can't help but be a little happy Blake's trash decision backfired.

Have to admit...while I don't think Cali deserved to leave this week, it kinda feels like a tiny bit of Karma (for Blake, not Cali) bc I highly doubt Gracee would have even landed in the B3.

Sucks for Cali but I can't help but be a little happy Blake's trash decision backfired.

I'm not upset that Cali went. Blake deserved it for his awful decision. If he had kept Gracee he still would have 3 people in the competition so that's on him. While there are way worse singers than Max I was never a huge fan of his so I won't miss him that much.

i don't think so, gracee wasn't as popular/good as y'all think...

She clearly wasn't, or she would've made Blake's top two, at least, last week. But I still do think that she was more popular than Cali, at least.

Maybe not. Maybe I'm just still a little salty bc Gracee was a personal favorite of mine. I'm sure y'all have been in similar situations.

Anyway it's probably time for me to put that to bed and move on.

Maybe not. Maybe I'm just still a little salty bc Gracee was a personal favorite of mine. I'm sure y'all have been in similar situations.

Anyway it's probably time for me to put that to bed and move on.

Never :devil:

Gracee was robbed!

Gracee was robbed!

Gracee was robbed!

Never :devil:

Gracee was robbed!

Gracee was robbed!

Gracee was robbed!

Maybe a little bit, but she had every opportunity to get the public behind her as the only country singer on Blake’s team. She even had a good playoff song.

I personally don’t think she has the chops to compete yet, but it’s not that big of a deal. Maren Morris couldn’t even make it on the show, after several attempts. The only thing she’s missing is a little more experience singing on live TV. Having said all of that, Gracee>>>Several remaining acts on the show.

I don't get the so-called outrage over eliminations. It's not like the people who went home are going to win the show. At the end of the season, there's only one winner. In a season when there's a clear frontrunner and preferred winner by the show and the audience, does it really matter how she got there and who went home when in the prior weeks? As TA said somewhere else, it's not like another would make or break a career (paraphrasing).

Blaming the voters and this outrage culture is getting old. It makes for an unpleasant and potentially toxic forum.

Edited by season1

I don't get the so-called outrage over eliminations. It's not like the people who went home are going to win the show. At the end of the season, there's only one winner. In a season when there's a clear frontrunner and preferred winner by the show and the audience, does it really matter how she got there and who went home when in the prior weeks? As TA said somewhere else, it's not like another would make or break a career (paraphrasing).

Blaming the voters and this outrage culture is getting old. It makes for an unpleasant and potentially toxic forum.

Totally agree. The viewers vote for their preference, whatever the reason may be. Everyone has their own set of criteria. I definitely don’t always agree with the results. I can either bitch about it or change the channel. Nobody is holding a gun to my head. Where I sometimes get bent out of shape is when TPTB goes out of their way to kneecap a contestant, or work to manipulate the results (but I honestly don’t care much about this anymore either). I don’t think that’s what happened to Myracle.

Edited by TeamAudra

Hasn’t the forum technically (like most of the internet) always been toxic?

It does not have to be. There will always be negative and trollish people but for the most part, IDF is relatively 'nicer' than other Voice related discussion platforms.

It does not have to be. There will always be negative and trollish people but for the most part, IDF is relatively 'nicer' than other Voice related discussion platforms.

True. However it’s not necessarily saying much. However it is possible to have a civil discussion board with diverse tastes and positivity. I remember one forum I was one that actually was positive and kind to all contestants on during Idol season 10. I remember fans of Deandre making positive goodbye/support threads for all contestants who left idol on elimination nights.

I mean IDF isn’t a disaster (yet), and the users are at least friendly to each other (to an extent), but they can be quite ruthless to contestants at times. I mean I like the majority of the contestants even if some of my favs of the top 48 were eliminated early. I feel like idf just exaggerates a contestants flaws at times. For example, while Shane has a lot of nervousness and doesn’t have enough emotion or stage presence, he’s not awful like idf says. His IS performance was enjoyable. Hello Sunday is actually improving a lot since the auditions. Last night was whoever arranged the melody’s fault for the performance being not great, not them themselves. As for Will, my #1 snowflake of the season (who idf likes to pound on), I’ll concede he sometimes is a little rough during the bridges of his songs, but he has a good awesome voice and can sing well slowly and upbeat. I just hope if he picks a slow song next week, he stays through it all the way, or if he picks an upbeat song, he shows his energy 100% which he usually does when singing upbeat. Regardless, even his worst isn’t as bad as idf makes it out to be.

Edited by xfactor22

As for Will, my #1 snowflake of the season (who idf likes to pound on), I’ll concede he sometimes is a little rough during the bridges of his songs, but he has a good awesome voice and can sing well slowly and upbeat. I just hope if he picks a slow song next week, he stays through it all the way, or if he picks an upbeat song, he shows his energy 100% which he usually does when singing upbeat. Regardless, even his worst isn’t as bad as idf makes it out to be.

My problem with Will is that he seems to focus more on his scatting and his physical stage performance than he does on his actual voice, and his vocals suffer as a result. I know from his Blind that he does have a great voice. But he doesn't seem to focus enough on it. If he did that, I would be back to the level of fandom on which I'd been sitting for his Blind.