idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
istersay

The Voice's Unpopular Opinions Thread V2

I like Blake's team this season. Ricky seems to be liked by a lot of casual voters and Kat and Cali might end up doing well with the Blakers if they get good songs.

Edited by VoiceFan1

My unpopular opinion:

S17 Team Blake is the 3rd best ever, after S4 and S3.

. . . Do you mean his third-best ever? Because there are other teams from other coaches whom I could easily say would beat Blake's team this season.

. . . Do you mean his third-best ever? Because there are other teams from other coaches whom I could easily say would beat Blake's team this season.

3rd best Team Blake so yeah, Blake's only.

The recent difficulties with this site underscore how out of date it’s technology is. It should be put out of its misery. I can’t see it being worthwhile to rebuild discussion threads knowing that they can just disappear without warning.

It’s like rebuilding a house in the same location after a flood or getting back with your terrible ex.

The recent difficulties with this site underscore how out of date it's technology is. It should be put out of its misery. I can't see it being worthwhile to rebuild discussion threads knowing that they can just disappear without warning.

It's like rebuilding a house in the same location after a flood or getting back with your terrible ex.

If there's a redo of the site, it'll be with up-to-date software.

No idea what'll happen with the new threads. I think istersay's reviving the old fan threads to make new caches and allow the OPs to save what's available rn.

Amber, Sasha, Michelle is the true season 4 finale.

So true.

Many people put Judith Hill instead of Michelle but the latter is so original... My first snowflake <3

Not saying that Judith is a bad singer, conversely she got so many prizes. But I didn't connect to her like I connected to the other three women mentioned.

Marybeth's vocals was the worst of the night (or maybe second to Shane), but her overall performance was far from the worst. Looking at this and her KO performance, I'm convinced that she is not that great of a vocalist.

Kat remains the head voice princess one trick pony, yet everyone is head over heels for her.

Her pitch could be better as well.

Kat remains the head voice princess one trick pony, yet everyone is head over heels for her.

Not everyone. I'm not big on her, either.

Not a fan at all. I'm floored at the shipping here. That + being TB, she could even win :teehee:

I didn't expect Max to be bottom 3, but no one should have expected his chances to be good. His performance was actually really bad, and the odds were against someone whose gimmick is falsetto and ad libs.

Edited by Rat!

Despite Shane going through, I’m actually enjoying this season much more than season 14 -16 . I don’t think I got through much if any of those live shows. This is actually a season stacked with talent and yes there might be. Few average singers in top 11, but that’s better than the past seasons where there was at least 4-5 average singers in the top 11

This might be an unpopular opinion... this board is no different than all the Facebook, Twitter and minivan remarks some people here like to make acting like they're better than other groups of Voice fandom. With the irrational behavior, petty bickering, unconditional love for your favorites and unconditional hate for the rest, you're all the same. :ph34rwave:

This might be an unpopular opinion... this board is no different than all the Facebook, Twitter and minivan remarks some people here like to make acting like they're better than other groups of Voice fandom. With the irrational behavior, petty bickering, unconditional love for your favorites and unconditional hate for the rest, you're all the same. :ph34rwave:

That’s mostly true although most users here dislike people due to genre and voice, whereas Facebook groups usually dislike out of bigoted and ignorant thinking (ex why Cali was in the bottom when she shouldn’t be)

Not a fan at all. I'm floored at the shipping here. That + being TB, she could even win :teehee:

Finale is a real possibility :thumbsdown:

We aren't middle-aged 40 year old women who vote for only white country males though. :ph34rwave:

Still I see the point in being bias lol.

Edited by QueenMae16

We aren't middle-aged 40 year old women who vote for only white country males though. :ph34rwave:

Potentially true but this board does have a thing for white non-country indie males and pop/pop-country females

Biased, not bias.

Bias is a noun not an adjective.

You can have a bias. Or you can be biased. But saying “You are bias” is grammatically incorrect. It is the same thing as saying “You are opinion”

Biased, not bias.

Bias is a noun not an adjective.

You can have a bias. Or you can be biased. But saying "You are bias" is grammatically incorrect. It is the same thing as saying "You are opinion"

What's with the grammar police? :ermm:

Grammar emperor tbh, all hail Helena!

Emperor should have a capital when referring to it like you did so Grammar Emperor would be correct as opposed to Grammar emperor