The Voice's Unpopular Opinions Thread V2

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Which basically means nothing in the grand scope of things, considering how unsupportive Republic was. :no:

True, but at least they paid for it. I doubt another Voice winner will ever get an EP again. Maelyn is the only winner to sign with Republic since (Brynn doesn’t count since she got out of her deal right away), and she got a Christmas cover. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cami is overrated, nothing special. Brooke Adee’s Verdion was better

Unless if he was somehow on Team Adam.

Don't even go there with me.  I'm not doing this again.😡

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

True, but at least they paid for it. I doubt another Voice winner will ever get an EP again. Maelyn is the only winner to sign with Republic since (Brynn doesn’t count since she got out of her deal right away), and she got a Christmas cover. 

That’s true. It really is a shame for Maelyn as she’s such a talented woman. ☹️

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s true. It really is a shame for Maelyn as she’s such a talented woman. ☹️

The moral of the story is don’t sign with Republic. Take the $100K and walk away. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

A while back, she was snapping at her followers quite a bit. She didn’t like people asking when her new music would be out, or commenting on performances from the show. She has very thin skin. Also, I just don’t think the content of her tweets and Instagram posts are what her Voice fans wanted to see. I’m sure she’s well aware of that, though. 

Here’s something you can check out. https://talentrecap.com/stop-bullying-me-the-voice-winner-chloe-kohanski-pleads-with-fans/amp/

what she said in that post seems perfectly reasonable. i think it's blunt, which is probably necessary if people were harassing her about it. i see why some people might want to unfollow though.

• Like 1
Just now, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Jordan's Crystal Clear version of Chandelier >>>>>>>>> Allegra's messy and breathy and terribly executed(in terms of technique + Enunciation) version.

I’m just going to pretend I didn’t see this. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Jordan's Crystal Clear version of Chandelier >>>>>>>>> Allegra's messy and breathy and terribly executed(in terms of technique + Enunciation) version.

I like Jordan a lot, but I found Allegra's version of Chandelier a lot more interesting, imo. She switched things up a ton and made the whole performance SO exciting to listen to. Jordan was exciting throughout cause his voice is just shocking, but it wasn't as interesting imo.

Allegra's performances of Chandelier is one of my favorite performances in the past few seasons (maybe even my favorite, if I take the time to look through them).

Edit: Just sharing my opinion though! You're completely entitled to your own, of course 🙂

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

I like Jordan a lot, but I found Allegra's version of Chandelier a lot more interesting, imo. She switched things up a ton and made the whole performance SO exciting to listen to. Jordan was exciting throughout cause his voice is just shocking, but it wasn't as interesting imo.

Allegra's performances of Chandelier is one of my favorite performances in the past few seasons (maybe even my favorite, if I take the time to look through them).

Edit: Just sharing my opinion though! You're completely entitled to your own, of course 🙂

michelle obama GIF by Election 2016

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Agreed that Jordan's version >>>>>>>>>>>> Allegra's. But I don't think Allegra was terrible. I personally don't mind her enunciation. I agree about the breath control though. Her technique was good too. At the end I'm just gonna say that NO ONE can even touch King Jordan when it comes to Chandelier(SBTL too) but Allegra was good in her own way too.

• Like 2

Here's another one.

Thunderboy was the only STANDOUT ARTIST of S18. And he saved that ear-bleeding season for me.

Overall S18 was a mess for me. I hated almost everyone in the top 9.

I hate Meagan's tone

Not a fan of Zan's style

Not a fan of Camm's style and his choices

Can't bear Allegra's poor enunciation

Don't get Joanna's appeal

Micah's tone was cool especially when he sang Someone You Loved but his latter performances were awful

Todd has a distinctive voice. He's actually tolerable. Anymore and Long Way Home were good but otherwise he was underwhelming too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
1 minute ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Here's another one.

Thunderboy was the only STANDOUT ARTIST of S18. And he saved that ear-bleeding season for me.

Overall S18 was a mess for me. I hated almost everyone in the top 9.

I hate Meagan's tone

Not a fan of Zan's style

Not a fan of Camm's style and his choices

Can't bear Allegra's poor enunciation

Don't get Joanna's appeal

Micah's tone was cool especially when he sang Someone You Loved but his latter performances were awful

Todd has a distinctive voice. He's actually tolerable. Anymore and Long Way Home were good but otherwise he was underwhelming too.

Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land

• Haha 1

brennley brown is incredible! wow, i can't believe she doesn't get talked about that much on here. also, i like suds in the bucket, even if it wasn't one of her better performances b/c of the song choice.

also, bailey rae was really amazing! i would have loved for her to make the finale. 

• Like 1
Just now, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Here's another one.

Jordan might be the best contestant that has ever been on this show. You may call it a stretch but that's what it is. Don't try to tell me otherwise.

Yep.

It's either him or Tessanne.