The Voice's Unpopular Opinions Thread V2

istersay

Quite a few unpopular opinions

Parker was probably one of the most robbed battle contestants in the past few seasons

Bundys > Mikaela, Presley > Rizzi, Rod > Gyth, Trey > Domenic, Matthew > Shawn, Savannah = Maelyn

Todd Michael Hall shouldn't have been saved, and Jon should've won against Todd T in the battles

Cami Clune is overrated, didn't enjoy any of her performances except the audition

John Holiday was so robbed he deserved to win (1st - John, 2nd - DeSz, 3rd - Carter, 4th - Jim, 5th - Ian)

Victor and Dana's PO were some of the best performances of the season

Jake Hoot deserved his win, and Ricky was NOT finale worthy. Kat >>> Ricky, Hello Sunday should've replaced Ricky and Kat should've replaced Katie Kadan

Rachel Mac wasn't that good in her battle, I preferred Bradley 

Edited by VoiceFan!

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

Parker was probably one of the most robbed battle contestants in the past few seasons

Agreed

Bundys > Mikaela, Presley > Rizzi, Rod > Gyth, Trey > Domenic, Matthew > Shawn, Savannah = Maelyn

Domenic>Trey for me. Not as sure about some of the others

Todd Michael Hall shouldn't have been saved, and Jon should've won against Todd T in the battles

Todd deserved the save

Cami Clune is overrated, didn't enjoy any of her performances except the audition

I liked her other performances, but her audition is my favorite

3 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

John Holiday was so robbed he deserved to win (1st - John, 2nd - DeSz, 3rd - Carter, 4th - Jim, 5th - Ian)

For me:

1st: Desz

2nd: Jim

3rd: Ian

4th: Carter

5th: John

Season 19 was pretty mediocre though, mainly because way too many good acts got wiped out too early.

I actually think both were great, especially Dana’s!

Jake Hoot deserved his win, and Ricky was NOT finale worthy. Kat >>> Ricky, Hello Sunday should've replaced Ricky and Kat should've replaced Katie Kadan

Didn’t watch enough to know.

2 hours ago, VoiceFan! said:

Did not understand the cami hype at all, and indie girls are my favorite (I mean look at my username). Presley definitely deserved to win her battle and honestly if that season wasn’t so messed up she would have made the semis at least. S17 finale was all around awful for me rose short carried

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, taylanastan said:

Did not understand the cami hype at all, and indie girls are my favorite (I mean look at my username). Presley definitely deserved to win her battle and honestly if that season wasn’t so messed up she would have made the semis at least. S17 finale was all around awful for me rose short carried

My Ideal S17 finale would look like this

1st - Jake Hoot (lowkey one of the best country singers in the show)

2nd - Rose Short (so good so good)

3rd - Hello Sunday (I LOVE THEM SM idk why but they give me life and I love watching them grow)

4th - Kat Hammock (She should be selling records her voice is so distinct)

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/7/2022 at 10:48 AM, VoiceFan! said:

Presley > Rizzi

John Holiday was so robbed he deserved to win

Ricky was NOT finale worthy. Kat >>> Ricky

Agree with all of these. Cami was my favorite of S19 (so big disagree there) but John Holiday was the best of the finalists. I think Hello Sunday is underrated but wouldn't put them in the finale

14 minutes ago, janefolk said:

Agree with all of these. Cami was my favorite of S19 (so big disagree there) but John Holiday was the best of the finalists. I think Hello Sunday is underrated but wouldn't put them in the finale

That's fair

I also don't think Preston, Nelson Cade III, Worth the Wait, Anna Grace, Avery Roberson, Aaron Scott, Carson, Matthew Johnson, and DeAndre should've been four chairs based on their audition.

Carolina (from S21) deserved four chairs.

The Cunningham Sisters were so robbed omg >>>> Hailey

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Unpopular opinion but I'm not as impressed with the names released so far as everyone else is.

EDIT: I don’t know if we should talk about this on unpopular opinions since it could contain spoilers.

Edited by Anybody354

5 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

We probably shouldn't get into specifics but generalitys are probably fine.

I guess so, but I still think the spoilers thread is probably a more appropriate place to talk about it. I’m not a forum manager though so idk 🤷‍♂️

unpopular opinions:

S18 Jacob Miller’s Audition

my favorite audition of all of s18

S19 Carter Rubin

deserved to win and had a really solid performance each time, loved rainbow connection <— best live of the season

S20 

was very low on talent except for Cam, the coach interactions were sorta lame too

S20 add on

Cam Anthony’s “It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye” is the best performance on the show EVER

Max Boyle’s knockout is 2nd best

Edited by Legendium

2 hours ago, Legendium said:

unpopular opinions:

I loved this performance as well

S19 Carter Rubin

deserved to win and had a really solid performance each time, loved rainbow connection <— best live of the season

He wasn’t bad technically but not really my thing. Desz deserved the win out of the five finalists.

S20 

was very low on talent except for Cam, the coach interactions were sorta lame too

Disagree. There was a lot of talent, but there were lots of people who were eliminated too early.

S20 add on

Cam Anthony’s “It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye” is the best performance on the show EVER

Not quite sure about absolute best, but i loved these performances!

On 7/9/2022 at 8:01 PM, Legendium said:

unpopular opinions:

S19 Carter Rubin

S20 

S20 add on

1. Jacob probably had my top 5 auditions, along with Tstorm/Allegra/Mike/Anaya

2. I feel like John Holiday deserved to win, but Carter wasn't the worst...

3. I would add GihAnna, Corey, and Victor but otherwise it wasn't really a strong season.

4. Even saying it's top 20 of the show is a stretch...but honestly his SF performance was his best performance