• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unless if he was somehow on Team Adam.

Don't even go there with me.  I'm not doing this again.😡

Cami is overrated, nothing special. Brooke Adee’s Verdion was better

I wonder if she would've chosen KElly if she wasnt blocked. I think Kelly would have been the best for her because Kelly has a huge voice but uses it strategically and also has a beautiful head voice. That could've rubbed off on Katie

Kelly would be a perfect coach for Katie, imo. I just watched Kellyoke in which Kelly sang Piece of My Heart (Katie's KO song), it was better than Katie's because Kelly simply knows how to use the right amount of grit and where to place them.

Do you guys really think the coaches and contestants really have any say on song choices in the semis/bloodbath? It’s tptb at this point

Besides

1. Katie did well for what she had been given

2. The other two team John members needed a risk to give them a chance at the finale.

3. Will’s song choice fit him well

Edited by xfactor22

Meh...I'm convinced Katie doesn't have a head voice so I let that dream go a long time ago. Even in the songs she has sang where the original singer uses their head voice in some parts, she doesn't even use it. Even her subtle/softer side is borderline

Edited by joe14

Meh...I'm convinced Katie doesn't have a head voice so I let that dream go a long time ago. Even in the songs she has sang where rhe original singer uses their head voice in some parts, she doesn't even so it. Even her subtle/softer side is borderline

No argument from me. I much prefer Rose, to Gwen's/TPTB's credit who didn't pigeon-hole her as the black diva with the predictable black diva repertoire.

That said, if Katie wins I'll be fine with that. As for Jake, he had his best performance last night when it counted, so I won't riot if he wins as expected.

Katie hasn't, either. Of those three, only Rose has. Ricky and Will have, too. But not Jake or Katie.

I hope the stats for Katie are right. But considering she was first slot 2 of the past 3 weeks, I don't understand why she couldn’t go close to last or somewhere in the better slots? But, I will hope that the only singer that truly excites me this year will make it through. I hope the social Media Stats that Team Audra referenced will be enough. I Just don't get the pimping of Jake when he clearly doesn’t need it. Don’t know what they know that we don’t. All I know is I need Katie in PV1-3 or I will faint. I’m already woozy waiting.

I hope the stats for Katie are right. But considering she was first slot 2 of the past 3 weeks, I don't understand why she couldn’t go close to last or somewhere in the better slots? But, I will hope that the only singer that truly excites me this year will make it through. I hope the social Media Stats that Team Audra referenced will be enough. I Just don't get the pimping of Jake when he clearly doesn’t need it. Don’t know what they know that we don’t. All I know is I need Katie in PV1-3 or I will faint. I’m already woozy waiting.

Here’s my take, in random thought form.

-They generally don’t like coaches winning back to back seasons.

-They would have preferred a Gwen win.

-TPTB used Katie to create buzz in the pre-lives, perhaps not expecting her to take off like she did.

-None of Gwen’s contestants gained traction early on.

-Oops, they like Katie a lot more than we thought they would. She’s more than a novelty act. We’re not going to bus the most popular contestant on the season, so we’ll just roll with it, I guess.

-Still need to try to get Gwen a finalist, and shore things up for Blake’s and Kelly’s frontrunners. Katie doesn’t need any pimping, so we’ll have her perform early, because she’ll sail through anyway, and it will help Rose stand out more to have her perform late in the show.

-Heading into the finale...if she’s leading by a lot, they’ll just let it happen. There will be no bus. See S15.

Edited by TeamAudra

Bruce Springsteen is great. Not really caring for a BS wannabe.

And, isn't Kat pitchy?

Yeah, she’s pitchy, but Hello Sunday is too. They all did well to make it this far. Maybe we should just let it go now that it’s over for them.

Edited by TeamAudra

Yep, but most contestants in the top 13 also have pitch issues anyway. Only Rose, Katie, Ricky and Myracle who have little to no pitch issues, cmiiw.

I don't think that Jake's had any, either.

Not my opinion, but a friend once told me he saw why Chloe lost her knockout. He says the song doesn't match her voice.

He also said Chloe sounds like a less powerful Lady Gaga :wacko:

Edit: He also said Chloe should've sang Ex's and Oh's by Elle King instead.

Edited by FloorWax

Not my opinion, but a friend once told me he saw why Chloe lost her knockout. He says the song doesn't match her voice.

He also said Chloe sounds like a less powerful Lady Gaga :wacko:

Probably Miley Cyrus? :haha: jk

Chloe's work has been compared to artists like Lady Gaga and Katie Perry recently, probably because of her tone and style.

Also, during the show, many people were suggesting "Million Reasons" for Chloe. So yeah, these comparisons aren't that weird.

Edit: He also said Chloe should've sang Ex's and Oh's by Elle King instead.

Definitely Miley Cyrus. :haha: jk again :haha:

Except Chloe didn't lose because of song choice. She lost for no other reason than Miley's complete desperation to beat Blake with a country artist. A country artist who had been going downhill since her Blind.

Edited by Rodney

Except Chloe didn't lose because of song choice. She lost for no other reason van Miley's complete desperation to beat Blake for the country artist. A country artist who had been going downhill since her Blind.

For sure!! That’s the song people identify with Chloe! Its what woke people up to her! Its her signature song. I also think there was a little Miley jealousy because people kept comparing them and she didn’t want none of that. That literally will go down in history as the dumbest most idiotic Knockout decision anyone ever made. Probably up there with historical ones like the Trojan Horse.

This is definitely an unpop, because he seems like a fav in here.

John is the worst coach this season.

---

Are you kidding? John is the most irrationally hated. Everyone here hates him because of favorite contestant bitterness, tptb antics, or finale/bloodbath song choices (which coaches and contestants clearly have no control over at that point in the game.) John is still the best.

Are you kidding? John is the most irrationally hated. Everyone here hates him because of favorite contestant bitterness, tptb antics, or finale/bloodbath song choices (which coaches and contestants clearly have no control over at that point in the game.) John is still the best.

Don't lie, you only like him because he kept Will :bleh:

Don't lie, you only like him because he kept Will :bleh:

I’m not lying. Did you hear Katie last night how much John impacted her? Also John has some good song choices during the times he was allowed to pick. Also his comments in some of the blinds were hilarious.

These three words have been so overused on IDF, they’ve lost their meaning.....

“Robbed”

“Bussed”

“Queen”

Or, a combination of the two....”Robbed Queen.” I roll my eyes most of the time.

Edited by TeamAudra