The Voice's Unpopular Opinions Thread V2

istersay

17 hours ago, AliXRose said:

I feel like they put so much emphasis on their banter to balance how little John and Ariana bring to the table in terms of entertainment value.

I can no longer stand reading these posts of yours.  John and Ariana bring plenty of their own entertainment value.  Just because they're not loud like Kelly or snarking on everyone like Blake, it doesn't mean they're not entertaining in their own way.  You don't have to be loud or snarky all the time to be entertaining.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 3

On 10/3/2021 at 2:47 PM, AngelaKD said:

I can’t get behind anyone else’s cover of that song after hearing Ash Morgan’s. Sorry Keilah!

I kinda really hate all of the UK the voices. The UK version was weird echoey tone for everyone and the crowd is way too loud

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Give Lauren Drew a listen ;) 

she’s good but again the crowd is so annoying and the background music is also really loud. the stage they perform has just a weird echoey tone that makes everything sound off key

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

3 of my unpopular opinions:

- Stay is my least favorite performance by Maelyn (she’s a queen regardless)

- God’s Country is my second least favorite performance by Rose (it’s still her song now though)

- i have found the auditions to be below average overall this season. however, i still think the season has potential to be great.

Which is your least favorite?? 

3 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

3 of my unpopular opinions:

- Stay is my least favorite performance by Maelyn (she’s a queen regardless)

- God’s Country is my second least favorite performance by Rose (it’s still her song now though)

- i have found the auditions to be below average overall this season. however, i still think the season has potential to be great.

its hard to rate 10/10 performances from 2 queens but i heavily agree with the third one, hopefully in knockouts they bring it

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AliXRose said:

I feel like they put so much emphasis on their banter to balance how little John and Ariana bring to the table in terms of entertainment value. I mean John was snarkier last season cause he had the upper hand over Jonas but he's bland as hell this season. I also feel like Ariana's still figuring out how to navigate this panel.

“navigate”? 😜

12 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I don't get the praise for LiBianca's Blind.  I couldn't understand what she was singing half the time.  She really needed to enunciate better.

Tone for miles, though.

She enunciated it better than SZA, at least. lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I don't think Ryleigh was great, she was consistently sharp/pitchy for me to enjoy the whole performance. Her ending was fine though. I think LiBianca was the best of Episode 5. 

Emotion is good, but it got in the way of her pitch way too often for it to really benefit the performance. 

Yeah, it's either LiBianca or Brittany for me.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 4