The Voice's Unpopular Opinions Thread V2

istersay

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Well, luckily none of mine have then. ☺️

Yet still felt called out? :ph34rwave:

In all seriousness, I don't mind either of the girls you mentioned. Not a fan after the show of either and don't agree with what you said before but still both had nice moments I appreciated. It just irks me in general that you have to consider someone's run flawless to be a true fan or whatever. I'm a huge Brynn fan but still can recognize You and I and Unstoppable had some messy parts.

2 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

Yet still felt called out? :ph34rwave:

In all seriousness, I don't mind either of the girls you mentioned. Not a fan after the show of either and don't agree with what you said before but still both had nice moments I appreciated. It just irks me in general that you have to consider someone's run flawless to be a true fan or whatever. I'm a huge Brynn fan but still can recognize You and I and Unstoppable had some messy parts.

Of course I felt called out - two of my snowflakes were criticized in here (which is fine btw, we’re all entitled to our own opinions) and your comment came after I said all of their performances were solid. :giggle:

Also, I think the term “off performance” is subjective. I personally don’t think any of my snowflakes have had off performances. Weaker ones? Yes, but no off ones IMO. The two Brynn performances you mentioned were weaker, but not off performances to me - again, opinions. 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, colemanftw said:

Luckily, she genuinely didn't have an off performance. 🤭

This is something everyone here (and everywhere else) can agree with 😌

To be fair, this is not even an opinion, this is an objective fact, so it's not like people can disagree with it :teeheewave:

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2

Not a fan of Reagan, at all, but she deserved the PV in the Playoffs 

Kameron should have gotten the save over Tyke, though (I'm sure this is not unpopular, but still). Also, i never got the hype over Radha, she was, as someone here called her before, "a belter with no emotion".

Edited by Gustavo527

7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Kameron should have gotten the save over Tyke, though (I'm sure this is not unpopular, but still). Also, i never got the hype over Radha, she was, as someone here called her before a belter with no emotion.

Yes.

Radha had the power, but her tone didn't catch me (KO and POs was meh, boring). I still don't understand why Adam choose Steve for going to the lives.

CS for Tyke worked for me, I like him. (Kameron was great too, he deserved a spot in the Top 13). 

2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Yes.

Radha had the power, but her tone didn't catch me (KO and POs was meh, boring). I still don't understand why Adam choose Steve for going to the lives.

CS for Tyke worked for me, I like him. (Kameron was great too, he deserved a spot in the Top 13). 

About this one, Steve had the luck that his opponent in the battles was really weak, (imagine how bad should have been that battle to be the only battle with a steal to ever be montaged), and that his opponent in the Knockouts had a really underwhelming performance. It was pure luck, literally the only thing memorable about him is that he looks like Ben Affleck LOL

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

About this one, Steve had the luck that his opponent in the battles was really weak, (imagine how bad should have been that battle to be the only battle with a steal to ever be montaged), and that his opponent in the Knockouts had a really underwhelming performance. It was pure luck, literally the only thing memorable about him is that he looks like Ben Affleck LOL

That is my anger. The contenders he chose for him were?!?!?!? 

(also, I can't get over losing Jake W)

22 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Kameron should have gotten the save over Tyke, though (I'm sure this is not unpopular, but still). Also, i never got the hype over Radha, she was, as someone here called her before a belter with no emotion.

Most of IDF disliked Tyke and preferred Kameron

Tyke was one of my most disliked contestants to ever make T12 because I could not stand his tone. Reagan was definitely better than him up to that point. Kameron was one of my favorite acts in the competition so it was frustrating to see him lose the save to my #24 in the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

How did that battle merit a steal? It’s probably the worst battle with a steal in 20 seasons IMO

Steve was just there the entire time. I don’t remember anything about his performances, just that he got compared to Ben Affleck. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I really wanted to like Steve since his style is right up my alley (I mean, Allen Stone, Classics 1V, Pure Praire League, The Spiral Staircase, he got killer song choices by killer artists in every round). But his voice just didn´t convince me. And yeah, he got a very easy path to the lives considering his opponents.