The Voice's Unpopular Opinions Thread V2

istersay

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I may be biased, but I think Sawyer (the teenage version) would have won any season, including the one Jordan was on.  

I'm not 100% sure who had won between Jordan/Tessanne/Sawyer but I'm 100% sure these three would be the last ones standing. But I agree it would also depend on the Teams, Pimping, Song Selections.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I'm not 100% sure who had won between Jordan/Tessanne/Sawyer but I'm 100% sure these three would be the last ones standing. But I agree it would also depend on the Teams, Pimping, Song Selections.

If Tessanne and Jordan are both still with Adam in this scenario, then Sawyer wins - Adam could get multiple people into a finale but only won once in that situation (I know that was Tessanne's season, but there was also no country/folk/blues in the finale to get those votes).

If either of Jordan or Tessanne was paired with a non-Adam coach, then it becomes a lot dicier.

4 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

that's the thing. we can judge based on how well they did on their season, but that's with consideration to who was in that season with them. someone could easily steal votes away from one of them, paving the way for another to win, so it's imo pretty unpredictable.

30 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

tell the truth GIF

Just look at the panic in some of the comments on IDF. That should tell you all you need to know. 🙃  We’ve seen this movie before. He wouldn’t be my preferred winner either, but he killed it. 

Edited by TeamAudra

12 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Carter’s performance was the best of the night, and it’s not close. 

That is very sad if true because I've heard it sung better at my church twice...once by a male and once by a female.  It's a great worship song but as far as performances of that song goes it was just ok.   

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

That is very sad if true because I've heard it sung better at my church twice...once by a male and once by a female.  It's a great worship song but as far as performances of that song goes it was just ok.   

Fair enough. If we all agreed on everything IDF would be pretty boring. I think it was a winning performance. Whether he wins or not will depend on him maintaining a certain level of consistency, but he’s in a pretty good position right now. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Fair enough. If we all agreed on everything IDF would be pretty boring. I think it was a winning performance. 

It may be but it will be because of the non musical factors.  Not the least of which is his momma's boy (ie: Gwen) vibe .  Total minivan bait.   I'm not saying he sucks, I'm just saying he's only special for his boyish range. 

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Fair enough. If we all agreed on everything IDF would be pretty boring. I think it was a winning performance. Whether he wins or not will depend on him maintaining a certain level of consistency, but he’s in a pretty good position right now. 

He did great, but it wasn't enough for me to crown him the winner. That being said, its probably enough for Minivan.

4 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

It may be but it will be because of the non musical factors.  Not the least of which is his momma's boy (ie: Gwen) vibe .  Total minivan bait.   I'm not saying he sucks, I'm just saying he's only special for his boyish range. 

Well, there’s a reason I put it in this thread, and I stand by my assessment.  I think it was really good. 

• Like 1

I'll throw one out that'll get me pelted with tomatoes.

After hearing Taryn Papa's "Cry," Andrea Thomas's version is still my favorite.  Though judging the three versions I've heard . . .

Andrea Thomas >>>>> Taryn Papa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reagan Strange.