The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Jerri Manthey

jerrimanthey2_696w.jpg

Jerri won the Survivor Rankdown and I wasn't too interested in seeing a repeat of that happen again so I put her against 2 people I figured she would lose to and so here we are.  I respect Jerri for being one of the first villains in Survivor history. Jerri was really hated by the fans early on but I feel by the time Heroes vs Villains came around that she was more liked and respected as a villain. During Heroes vs Villains she played a really strong game finally and fell a little short in 4th place. She had a really good shot at winning had she made it the final 3 but at lass it wasn't meant to be.  Jerri used her Survivor fame to get on other shows such as the Surreal Life, Blind Date, and the Joe Schmo show so she did have quite the reality career to go along with her 3 appearances on Survivor. But I was never really a huge fan of hers so that's why I used this round to get her voted out of the game.

Cycle 9 ~Survivor Overdrive~

106607_D17826b.jpg

We replayed The Amazing Race and Big Brother so naturally it's time for Survivor. Last time we did that, everyone nominated "two tribes" that competed against each other. This time, you will nominate a tribe that will compete against another ranker's tribe. Here's how it will go. Those nominating in either of the first two rounds will pm me a tribe of 10 nominees (if you're in the third round you will nominate a tribe of 8 nominees). When I receive the tribes I will post them here. It will be anonymous so no one will know which ranker nominated which tribe (even though it may be obvious lol). There can be overlap where the same contestant is on both tribes. The other five rankers will then publicly vote and post which tribe they'd like to give immunity to. Once a majority is reached you will wait five minutes and then can begin cutting and saving from the losing tribe. Cutting and saving is as normal, but only those who did not nominate will be permitted to do so. For the third round, there will be three tribes of eight nominated which the other four rankers will vote  and cut & save on. In the event of a tie in that round, the decision will go to the randomizer.

Here is the nominating order:

QQGHaeP.png

So the first round will be Wally (or Victoria if she comes back asap) vs. Steven. Both of you now have 24 hours to pm me your tribe of 10 nominees. The following round will be Lily vs. Fifi. And the final round will be CGF vs. Amanda vs. Sola.

Lemme know if you're confused about anything.