Lily - 4/20

QueenKalie - 5/20

Public - 6/20

Steven - 6/20

Sola - 7/20

Victoria - 10/20

FIFI

giphy.gif

Britney Haynes is a queen. Period. She is my favorite Big Brother player of all time and she is am amazing human being and super funny and just perfect. She was a Houseguest on BB12 and BB14, and she SHINED in both seasons like the queen she is. In BB12, she was robbed and ended up finishing in 4th place. She ended up winning the AFP prize, deserving. She provided so much humor and good content that season. In BB14, she returned as a coach. She ended up finishing this season in 8th place and was robbed here too. Britney is such a fun and loving person who deserves the best in life. I know she has a daughter now which is so cute. She's thriving in life!

AMANDA

1*8l4k483j5z8RxwkZ4_ZjBA.gif

Britney is truly one of the funniest Big Brother houseguests ever. She's by far the best Diary Room commentator ever. She never fails to give hilarious commentary that makes you laugh. Whether she was mocking Rachel by trying on her hair extensions, complaining about how bad her allies were at beating Brenchel during crucial compes, or talking about how JoJo kept saying "I Know", Britney was always entertaining. Britney displayed 2 very different strategies on her two seasons. On season 12, she played a great social game. Season 12 was a very drama-free season (outside of Rachel obviously) and everyone wanted to be friends, so Britney worked the social side of things, befriending everyone when it was advantageous to her. She got close to Rachel during Rachel's 2nd HOH reign in order to keep herself off Rachel's radar that week. She formed a very strong friendship with Lane that carried her deep into the season, as Lane was a part of the Brigade alliance and that protected Britney from being targeted by them whenever one of them stepped into power. Britney was a social butterfly and that carried her so far into the season. Sadly, she was evited at Top 4 and her realizing she was the one that was being evicted was a heartbreaking moment. Britney then walked into the jury house and revealed the Brigade alliance to the other jurors in a hilarious and iconic fashion, complete with her Brigade shirt. Britney returned for season 14 as a coach and she got off to a rough start when Willie self-destructed and Jojo was completely incapable of knowing how to campaign for herself to stay over Daneielle. After that, she was left with just Shane and joined forces with Dan, Danielle and Ian to form the Quack Pack alliance that righteously targeted Frank, Boogie, and their allies. They took out Mike & Ashley, leaving Frank without his 2 strongest allies. Britney smartly went for safety during the "transfer liquids across a slippery surface" comp that pops up each season. Britney put herself in such a good position that season and really showed she could play a great strategic game, which led to Dan realizing that she was a huge threat and orchestrating her eviction. After Dan's Funeral happened, Dan convinced Frank & Jenn to save himself and get rid of Britney - a move that would add onto the many reasons why the jury hated, but a really big and impressive move. The fact that it took one of the biggest moves in the show's history to get Britney evicted shows just how amazing of a game she had been playing up to that point. All the while, she continued to entertain with her Diary Room commentary - and even mocking the Chilltown phone calls after Boogie's eviction. Britney is just an amazing, hilarious and super likable houseguest, so I'm not surprised that she made the Top 20 here.

LILY

Britney was one of the contestants who really got me into BB, I remember seeing her DR confessionals online and instantly being obsessed. She and Courtney Yates are probably my all-time faves at confessionals on these shows. Britney's disdain for Rachel and Brendon in BB12 was so entertaining. But she was also able to form great friendships, particularly with Monet (lol remember her?) and then Ragan and Lane too. Unfortunately, The Brigade alliance was steam-rolling the game which meant Britney could only reach 4th. Thankfully she won America's Favorite! She came back to BB14 as a coach, however following Dan's funeral, she found herself evicted in 8th place. Britney is an icon and I'm glad she made it here.

QUEENKALIE

2tEhdU53f4uZ1mIvnAsKOimmbcx5f8Ey_mSKbi9v

I love Britney she is a top 5 Big Brother Houseguest for me. Looks like she got 2nd place in this rankdown and 3rd place in the Big Brother rankdown so she definitely has done well in these rankdowns! Which is not surprising since she is very funny very pretty so of course people would really like her. I ranked her 5th because like I said I am a fan and if some of my favorite survivors and TAR people didn't make the top 20 I would have ranked her higher but it would not have mattered so congrats to Britney for finishing 2nd once again well deserved! Congrats to Victoria on getting her #1 the win and another favorite of hers #2 

ALEX

As every Big Brother fan in the world does, I love Britney! Definitely one of the most naturally funny houseguests to ever play the game. Obviously she’s a goldmine in the DR, but she doesn’t just shine there. When I watched the live feeds in BB14, I was just drawn to whatever room Britney was there. Her quick wit and personality light up the room. That also makes her a desirable ally. You’re locked in the house for three months, obviously you want to be around people you like. Her story about Joe masturbating in the have-not room is legendary. As is the night she got drunk after Dan pulled off his funeral and #dragged everyone and invented “Dan’s mist”.
Big Brother 12 was a rough season for Britney as a gameplayer, but it’s where she became the fan favorite and one of the funniest houseguests ever. I’m actually not crazy about Britney in the early days. I think Monet brought the worst out of her and Monet leaving as early as she did is the best thing that ever could’ve happened to Britney as a character. Once she’s away from Britney, she becomes a bit more light-hearted and less miserable. While she is kind of cruel to Rachel & Brendon...her jokes are REALLY good. If you’re gonna go the mean route, you better do it well so it comes off more funny than cruel. And Britney does it best. Pretty much the Courtney Yates of Big Brother. If the jokes fall flat she becomes a mean and nasty character. Luckily for her, she’s a hit. My favorite Britney DR is “You’re a homosapien Brendon, you’re not a wizard!” While her gameplay is kind of a mess because everyone just got embarrassingly played by The Brigade, I think Britney’s the best of the worst. She engrained herself well with them, got Matt out (even though it was with Hayden, Lane, and Enzo’s permission), and even had Lane willing to turn on the Brigade for her. If the final four veto goes differently, Britney could’ve been known as the woman who destroyed The Brigade as opposed to the woman who got played by them. Alas for her, it was not meant to be. But at least she secured a spot on BB14.
As much as I love her in BB12, I love her even more in BB14, which I believe is a rather unpopular opinion. I think she’s so much funnier because she’s not tearing Rachel, or anyone really, down. The humor is a bit self-deprecating and she does poke fun at her other houseguests, but it’s a lot more light-hearted in nature. I remember on the feeds Danielle trying to get her to make fun of Rachel or make fun of other houseguests but Britney wouldn’t. It was still the same Britney though, she didn’t get less funny just because she wasn’t making fun of everyone. Her gameplay was rather amazing as well and that made it really fun to root for her. While rooting for BB12 Britney was difficult because she was getting manipulated so hard the whole time, Britney was the puppetmaster in this house for a lot of it. Even though her “team” fell apart rather quickly, she did have Shane fighting for her and really that was all she needed. When she made it to the point of the game where she was able to play, she took control. She got her Quack Pack alliance, she had a strong relationship with Ian, she brought Frank & Boogie in when she needed them, but also knew when to cut them. She did all that without really getting the blame. Boogie and Dan went to war while Britney kinda slipped between the cracks. Boogie & Frank called Britney out as the mastermind once, but she was able to argue her way out of it tremendously and keep the blame on Dan. She was playing a winning game and could’ve won the whole thing. Even when Frank won the worst possible HOH, she had Dan in front of her as the target, and he was making enemies left and right. Of course, we all know what happens. Dan pulls off the biggest move in BB history and Britney suffers because of it. Ugh, such a tragic ending to her tale. We got to see her again on The Amazing Race on a team with our winner Janelle so that was fun to see even though they kinda flopped. But yeah, of course I love Britney and I kind of wish she pulled off the win over Janelle oops.

WALLY

I know Britney is a HUGE fan favorite here. Don't get me wrong, I really like/love her and find her absolutely hilarious. I love her wit and sarcasm. I just don't love her on the same level as other people - but do still love her. Giving her #10.

NIKI

Love her, hilarious!!

JUNWASROBBED

The best 2 season arc this side of Danielle Reyes tbh. Her maligned yet underrated (I think she was like a veto win away from winning) bb12 game delivered basically all of the watchable content after Rachel was evicted, and her masterful BB14 game that was drifting toward a win without a very specific set of circumstances to get her out are amazing. BB14 got worse after she left, and she elevated everything she gets. Truly one of the best Grodner casting decisions and I can’t wait for heroes vs villains!

STEVEN

source.gif

Britney Haynes almost won the Big Brother rankdown, and I wouldn’t be surprised to see her win the CBS rankdown. Although there are a few others I’m ranking higher than her, I wouldn’t mind a Britney victory. We first met Britney almost ten years ago on Big Brother 12. Britney made an impression right away with her hilarious Diary Room confessionals, being dubbed the Queen of the Diary Room by Big Brother fans. While most Houseguests come across as people reading a script, Britney was a natural and genuinely entertaining. Although she and Monet entered mean girl territory at times with their comments about Rachel, the fans loved Britney and she was a rootworthy Houesguest for the entire season. She ended up being voted America’s Favorite Player. The Brigade dominated the strategic aspect of the game, but Britney’s social skills helped carry her far (she also won a fair share of competitions). Britney formed a close bond with numerous Houseguests, especially Lane. But Britney ended up being The Brigade’s final victim as she was eliminated in fourth place. Britney returned two years later for Big Brother 14 as a coach. Although Dan, Janelle, and Mike made sense as coaches, some fans questioned if Britney was a good enough player to be a coach. Nonetheless, Britney proved to be a great Big Brother player by having a terrific social game, and she was part of the dominant Quack Pack alliance with Dan, Danielle, Shane, and Ian. She was well on her way to possibly winning the game, but she became the unfortunate victim of Dan’s Funeral. Britney is a player that can make it far in any season she plays with her likable personality and strong social skills, and both times she was eliminated were due to extraordinary circumstances. The Brigade just happened to be one of the most dominant alliances ever that steamrolled the season, and Dan’s Funeral remains one of the biggest and most game changing moves ever. I think fans would always welcome seeing Britney back on their TV screens, and we recently got that opportunity again with the latest season of The Amazing Race. Britney is charming and funny, and it’s no wonder she’s so popular among fans. If Britney wins this rankdown, then it’s well-deserved.

source.gif

SOLA

Probably the best confessional giver in the entire history of Big Brother.  Britney brings a level of sarcasm that can truly be appreciated.  She is a two-time big brother player.  Season 12 when she first appeared, she made it to the Top 4, while the all-male alliance ran the house.  She won a head of household and three vetoes.  Her rivalry with Britney was entertaining.  Her friendship with Ragan was gross.  She came back in Season 14 and amped her strategic game up.  She teamed up with Janelle early on and her their players work together.  Later when she was a player, she was part of the Quack Pack and had strong relationships with Ian, Danielle and Shane.  She would go home in eighth this season after Dan’s funeral.  She is a favorite to this day, but I doubt she ever plays again.

VICTORIA

200.gif

This ranking of Britney Haynes may shock some of you, heck it shocked me when I was putting together my ranking. Everyone knows I love Britney. She is my second favorite Big Brother contestant of all-time. I just learned  from the Big Brother rankdown so I'm not entirely tanking her but I'm not exactly putting her in the second spot she deserves. We were first introduced to Britney Hayes during Big Brother 12. I had a dilemma going on during this season. Was I Team Rachel or Team Britney? I ultimately decided upon Team Brit even though Rachel is a close second. Britney was everything I wanted in a houseguest. She was snarky, witty, could win comps when she needed to and she was a DR Queen. Britney took dairy seasons to the next level.  I loved her early friendship with Monet. The way they cried about being on the block together. I only remember Monet because of her association with Britney.  Besides being aligned with Monet, she was also aligned with Lane and Ragan and most of the The Brigade even if she didn't know she was expendable. Her rivalry with Rachel and Brendon was a great part of the season. They way she would rip into everyone during her dairy room seasons was gold. Making fun of Rachel, making fun Kathy taking her time on this season, proclaiming Brendon was not a wizard. They don't do DR's like they used to. Britney won HOH and 3 POV's during BB12 which was more POV's for anyone one that season. She was the POV Queen of BB12. Despite being targeted by Rachel during week 2  she was in a pretty good spot especially when Brendon and Rachel were separated during week 5 where Britney won the POV and did not use it ultimately sealing their fate and sending Rachel home. Britney being aligned with Ragan + The Brigade was in a good position. The time Britney and Brendon were handcuffed together was hilarious. Britney developed a close relationship with Lane and it started to look like Lane would choose Britney over his Brigade members. It all went downhill during Top 4 week when Hayden won HOH and nominated both Lane and Britney. All that needed to happen was for Lane or Britney to win the POV and what happened? Boring Hayden won the POV and didn't use it. Before she was evicted the Brigade members let her know they have been alliance all game long and she finally put two and two together and realized she was the odd woman out.  Britney was the last woman staying and was sent him by Enzo. She left in 4th place and became the 6th member of the jury.  On finale night, Britney voted for Lane to win the game but it was ultimately Hayden who won the game in a 4-3 vote. If I remember correctly, Britney's house caught on fire a week before finale night? She went on to win the America's Favorite Houseguest award. I was very upset when Britney was eliminated but she won AFH so that was a consolation prize. Britney Haynes would return to the game being a coach on Big Brother 14. I was very excited to have Britney, Janelle and Dan on the same season. Especially, Brit and Janelle. Oh, and Mike was there. So the 4 returnees would return as coaches with 4 houseguests under their wing. This was a hard season for me to watch because it premiered on July 12, 2012 and my father had passed away the day before. :broken: I couldn't even watch the premiere or the show properly for a month. Moving on. Britney's houeguests were Shane, Willie and JoJo. Britney's players were horrible aside from Shane so she had her work cut out for her. The way she would roasts the houseguests she was coaching was funny. Britney's fangirling over Janelle was amazing to watch before it took a turn. Back to Britney's team. So Wilie got expelled and JoJo was evicted the week after. She only had Shane left. After JoJo's eviction the next week the coaches were given the chance to enter the game as players. Britney, Janelle and Dan all voted yes. Mike voted no. Only one yes vote was needed to make the coaches players. The coaches became players and it saved Frank from being eliminated, unfortunately. The coaches thought it would be good to band together but Boogie didn't want to as Janelle didn't want to give up her previous team. It was then that the tide had turned. Britney while aligned with Janelle was also aligned with The Quack Pack which included Dan, Shane, Ian and Danielle. I guess you could say she aligned temporarily for that week with Frank and Boogie. Britney didn't win any HOH's or POV's this season but she didn't need to. She was in a great spot. She was in a hell of better spot than she was on BB12. After Janelle was blindsided, she still had Ian, Shane, Dan and Danielle on her side. That alliance with Frank and Mike didn't last long and Booger was evicted the week after. Her goodbye message to Boogie is one of the best goodbye messages of all-time. BRITNEY'S MIND! Frank was always the target so when he was nominated by Shane the following week but he won the POV that week won HOH the following week. This was the week it all went downhill for Britney. Dan and Danielle were nominated by Frank and there were two POV's in play that week won by Ian and Jenn. After Dan orchestrated his funeral things changed. At the POV ceremony Ian opted not to use his veto and Jenn decided to use her veto on Dan with Frank naming Britney as his replacement.  Britney that week was hilarious with the comments she would make about Dan. She was voted out in a 4-1 vote with Ian being the only vote for her to stay. She left in 8th place, was the third coach to be evicted and became the second person of the jury. It was sad seeing her game come to an end because despite placing way lower than her previous season she played a better game and could have really won had Dan not pulled off that Hail Mary. She was the snarky queen  who was robbed. The way she went in on Frank at the jury house was amazing. He was whiny bitch and she let him know it. At the finale she voted for Ian to win the game in which he did with a 6-1 vote. Grodner rigged the $25,000 America's Favorite HouseGuest prize because Britney or Janelle didn't win. Frank won and she was so far up his butt I would not be surprised if she rigged it. Despite voting against her Janelle and Britney reconciled and competed on The Amazing Race 31 along with Rachel/Elissa and Nicole/Victor. They left in 8th place but left us with some lasting memories because legends only. Britney is the first houseguest to be "zinged" by the Zingbot twice on the show. Iconic. Britney Hanes is a fan favorite and one of the most beloved players of the game. She proved in BB14 that she is a great social player and I am glad she got a chance to redeem herself from BB12. BRITNEY HAYES IS THE PRINCESS OF BIG BROTHER IMO. She is a legend and her placement in the final 20 is deserved x 10. MY WITTY, SNARKY, DIARY ROOM QUEEN, BRITNEY HAYES. I hope she places in the Top 5.

Edited by Alex95
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thinking about the last time Michele was in a competition and the host didn't want her to win    

Angelina of all people being the contestant that made Probst realize maybe there is sexism in Survivor is iconic.

I feel very icky about this right now and I’m not happy running this game still. I’m just gonna take some time. Life is more important than this game and if I don’t feel comfortable with something I’m

Posted Images

1. Janelle Pierzina

big-brother-janelle.jpg?quality=80&strip

Public - 1/20

Sola - 1/20

Victoria - 1/20

Amanda - 2/20

Lily - 3/20

Steven - 3/20

QueenKalie - 10/20

Fifi - 13/20

ALEX

Janelle had this in the bag the second she made the top 20. I was wondering if she would get petty ranked, but I figured Victoria would make enough deals to avoid that. Janelle is still the Queen of Big Brother so she is a fitting winner for this Rankdown.
Like any sane human being, I stan the sh*t out of BB6 Janelle. She is actually a dream houseguest. She is confrontational and messy as hell, but she ended up on the right side of history and hated people who were awful so it worked. The double eviction HOH win is quite possibly the greatest moment in BB history. In that 10 minutes, Janelle’s best friend goes home, she wins HOH, she screams the iconic “GIMME THAT KEY BITCH!!”, and then also delivers the iconic “Bye bye bitchessss!” TWO iconic lines all in the span of like five minutes. No one else but Janelle can do that. I mean that moment alone earns her the crown of the BB Queen. But she has more than that. There’s the drunken meltdown (“Rachel you’re so beautiful, Maggie you’re such a bitch :))) followed by the catfight with Beau. All of her prizes she wins from America that sends the rest of the house into meltdowns (Janelle winning a phone call from Michael and asking about Britney Spears’ baby cracks me up every time I think about it :dead: ). The list of BB6 Janelle moments goes on. They’re been widely discussed in other writeups. I don’t think I really need to educate people on who BB6 Janelle is, we’re all rather familiar. Her gameplay is pretty average. She has an unexpectedly strong comp game that saves her a few times. Her losing the final HOH comp is heartbreaking, but I fear she loses to Maggie or Ivette so I think her being a robbed final three goddess is better than her being a final two loser.
Janelle obviously returns for All-Stars because duh. Having All-Stars without Janelle would’ve been a mess, there’s no one who’s more of an All-Star Janelle. She was probably my third favorite going into the season, but that’s just because Danielle and Will were there. Those three were my three favorite houseguests ever at that point so I was pretty thrilled to get to see all three again. I’m not gonna lie, BB7 Janelle is a bit of a letdown. She just got played so embarrassingly hard by Chilltown and made the wrong move almost every step of the way. Janelle wasting her HOH on Marcellas is such an underreported horrible move and should be in the discussion of some of the worst HOH reigns ever. And I’m not a big gameplay guy. I stan bad game players when they’re strong characters. I think Janelle got lost in some of the bigger personalities and she just turned into a bit of a caricature of herself. We were missing the iconic BB6 Janelle moments from BB7 Janelle.
I’m only being critical because she’s the winner here and I want to defend while she wasn’t my first choice to win. While she does have some low lows in BB7, she also has some high highs. Her competition record remains unmatched (yes I know people have topped it, but the seasons are so much longer now, I think her winning percentage is the highest). I mean 4 HOH wins and 5 POV wins. She was only eligible to go home three different weeks during BB7 because she didn’t have a comp win and that was weeks two and three where her allies were in power and week 7 when Chicken George was in power and he randomly didn’t want to go after her because she didn’t deserve to be backdoored (:dead: :wub: ). Janelle also gave us her performance in the Otev veto. This was definitely shades of BB6 Janelle and I was LIVING to see her back. The way she murdered James and sent him into a hysterical meltdown is just peak Janelle. “I broke a nail” is an iconic line thanks to her during Otev. And finally, Janelle backstabbing Will is epic and pretty much saves her as a character. Though it took till the 11th hour and some convincing by Erika to wake her up, she did finally wake up and make the right move. Unfortunately, she also took out my favorite houseguest and ruined the season by allowing Boogie to win lol. But it looks so much better for her that she did that!
Janelle gets a third shot in BB14, but it is sadly very short and I don’t remember it that well. During the coaches portion of the game, it looked like she was in a good position. She had a pretty even team where there was no one who stood out in a great or bad way. She also treated them all individually really well and made them all feel important to her. Unfortunately when she entered the game for real as a player, her reputation preceded her, Boogie was still bitter for some reason, and Danielle was jealous of her. Janelle ends up getting backdoored at the first available opportunity instead of separating Frank & Boogie. Such a heartbreaking week. And all her friends turning on her (except Joe) is just so cruel and unfair. Ugh I think BB14 could’ve been better if we got more Janelle. She had a few fun moments. Some iconic wins in the Coaches Comps. And I remember that scene with Britney where she talks about how she doesn’t cry :dead:. It’s a sad way for her to end her legacy though. I still dream of a Legends season where we get to see a fourth appearance from her. I don’t see it happening tbh...but I can dream. So while I am not crazy about Janelle every second she appears on the screen, she is a legend and I do adore her.

WALLY

ICONIC Queen of BB. Absolutely love Janelle and she's an all-time favorite of mine. ❤️ Especially loved her on Seasons 6 and 7. Ranking her at #1.

NIKI

Love her, she’s a classic

JUNWASROBBED

Janelle, Janelle, Janelle. Really, Janelle has three journeys. Her bb14 iteration was Good. She was a fun prejuror with good strategic sense who had a fun friendship with Britney who got evicted early sadly (also lol at her built in allies turning on her for no reason). Bb6 Janelle is a legend who wanted to win out of spite to piss off the other side, and had a bunch of fun relationships. Getting the Cappy Cult furious by merely existing <3. “Did Britney Spears have her baby?” The phone call was glorious. The first HoH win was exhilarating. The Beau fight is iconic. She’s just a legendary character in the Sov 6 alliance. But we also have All Stars Janelle. And All Stars Janelle is horrible. She went out of her way to ruin the season on multiple occasions, even when it made no strategical sense to do so. She’s gifted an alliance from the get go with three people being cast who SHE WAS ALIGNED WITH IN SEASON 6. And she manages to screw it up. Since everyone’s gonna sing her praises, I’m gonna spend some time assessing bb7. First, she nominated Danielle and Alison week one. While not a bad mood (they had two of the best reputations, no built in allies, and are two of the best players ever), I’m not gonna smile while she actively tries to take out two of the biggest stars in that cast WEEK ONE. Danielle staying was a blessing (she was easily the best thing about All Stars), but losing Alison was horrendous. Those two were the dynamic duo that season needed - can you imagine if they both managed to make jury? The season would have been so much better tbh. Anyway, then she lets her jealousy of Diane cloud her judgment for the rest of prejury and makes an all time horrible move of backdooring Diane on her second hoh. This (1) worked to ruin the season (2) targeted someone who wasn’t much of a threat to her since her allies were all pagonged (3) told everyone not in her pregame alliance they couldn’t trust her and (4) pushed James into Danielles arms. I don’t think I need to talk about the Marcellas nomination. She spends all of jury going after Danielle and Erika for whatever reason when Boogie and Will are right there (especially Boogie why protect him??). It’s also kind of inch resting that everyone she hates on bb7 just happened to be a woman. Anyway, her best moment was when Erikqueen woke her up at F4 and got her to evict Will. But her being bitter at Erika in jury was not a good look. Anyway Janelle is a legend overall but her bb7 performance puts her low for me.

SOLA

I spent most of this rankdown hiding who my #1 favorites were in each category (besides Parvati), and thankfully two of my numbers ones from the three shows made it to the finals.  Never did I think there would be a situation in a final rankings and not ranking Janelle first.  Janelle is a reality TV legend.  As a three-time big brother player, she made it to the finals in Season 6 and 7, while going out before the jury phase in season 14.  Every season she delivered the good.  From her iconic lines “I choose to evict, I mean nominate Ivette” to “bye bye bitches”, to “James is baby”.  Janelle was a massive competitor setting records for one-time seasons and records over two seasons that no one was able to touch for a long time.  Let us talk about some of the buxom blonde’s stats.  Janelle won four head of household competitions and five veto competitions in all-stars taking her total to nine wins.  She has a 13 wins over 3 seasons for power of veto and head of household wins.  She at one point had the most days plays of big brother at 177 (but has since fallen to 2nd place), and was part of the Sovereign 6 alliance that started in Season 6 and carried over to All-Stars.  I truly hope she wins this thing.  I doubt she will, but I am hoping!

VICTORIA

giphy.gif

Janelle Marie Pierzina. The Queen of Big Brother.  Britney is the Princess and Janelle is the Queen. Big Brother 6 was the first Big Brother I had ever watched so it was my introduction to she show and the game. I was forced to watch this show by my cousins and am I glad they made me watch it. I fell in love with the game, I fell in love with the fights, I fell in love with the drama, I fell in love with the scheming, I fell in love with the strategizing and most importantly, I fell in love with Janelle Marie Pierzina + the Sov 6. What a season to watch. Some people consider Big Brother 3 or Big Brother 10 as the best seasons and while they are not wrong at all, my personal preference is Big Brother 6. The Nerd Herd vs. The Sovereign Six was amazing to watch. They way the power would flip back and forth, the way they hated each other, the way James played both sides and the way they wanted Janelle out so bad but couldn't do it. It was exhilarating watching this season. This was the first season I found out what live feeds were and what the website Jokers was. I would always nervously check when  a POV or HOH was taking place and hoping either the Sov's would win HOH or Janelle, the POV. It was draining but fun. I wouldn't change the way the season played out either because that is what made it so great. Well, I would change one thing. LOL. Janelle was the ultimate underdog with the biggest target on her back and she morphed into this machine that the Nerd Herd couldn't get rid of. It was so hilarious to watch. Janelle competed on Big Brother 6, Big Brother 7: All-Stars and Big Brother 14. The only houseguest to compete on the show three times, besides Mike "Boogie". She is a legend of the game and started the trope of bad ass who is a competition beast. Let us take a look at Janelle's Big Brother 6 journey. Janelle was originally from Minnesota but relocated to Miami. She was a waitress. I'm telling you if you're a waitress on this show you become a bad bitch in the game. Janelle already got people judging her because of her looks good or bad. But like Janelle said, "They're only bitchy because you're prettier". LOL. I already loved her. Ivettte was a waitress too. LOL. In the first HOH competition she was on the surfboard that had Rachel win. That group chose to stick together so she wasn't in danger that week. Things weren't that great for Ashlea. Ashlea was Janelle's secret partner because everyone had a partner that season. Rachel won HOH put up Kaysar and Ashlea and won the POV so she didn't use it. Janelle had to pick between two of the people she was closest with. She chose to evict Kaysar because Ashlea was her partner and Janelle became the first person to lose her secret partner and the chance to win a million dollars. The next week was reversed because Eric won HOH and nominated Janelle and Michael. This week Janelle was on the outside looking in and she developed a relationship with Michael. I think she broke up with her current boyfriend on the air for Michael? Janelle? Girl? I love you, but girl? LOL. James won the POV and kept the nominations the same. Eric had issues with Michael and he was scared of Janelle so either of them leaving were good for him. I still remember Janelle making a big deal about the beds and getting Eric heated on the first day. Michael made the girls feel uncomfortable so he was sent packing. Kaysar was the only vote to evict Janelle as she was up against his secret partner. It was this that made Janelle and Kaysar team up. Kaysar had figured out that everyone had a secret partner and created The Sovereign Six which included Janelle, Kaysar, Sarah, James, Howie and Rachel. Kaysar won HOH and nominated James and Maggie. In the iconic chess POV the Sovs helped James win the veto so he could remove himself from the block. The other side caught on to James + the others and it was done when Maggie approached Kaysar with the line "You just sealed my fate" and Kaysar rebutted with "No, I sealed your partners fate." ICONIC. Eric went home and The Nerd Herd was in shambles. The power flipped again when Maggie won the next HOH. She nominated James and Kaysar but James and Sarah worked to get Sarah the POV. She won and took James off the block. Who was the replacement? Janelle, of course. Kaysar was evicted and James was the only vote against Janelle that vote.  Howie won HOH next and that's good for the Sovereign Six, right? No. Howie is a dummy. I love you, Howie, but gosh what a dumb move. He nominated James and Sarah because Maggie told him to. James won POV and Ivette was the replacement. Sarah went home and and it was the beginning of the end of The Sov 6. The houseguests knew that someone was coming back. Poor Sarah, didn't get the chance to come back. Ashlea chose to not come back. So that left Michael, Kaysar and Eric. Kaysar came back which was good for Janelle. What wasn't good for Janelle was that Jennifer won HOH. She won because she lied to Kaysar in that iconic button holding HOH. Jennifer broke every condition and nominated Janelle and Rachel and when Rachel won the POV she put up Kaysar in her place. It was a repeat of week 4. Janelle vs. Kaysar and Kaysar was sent home again, for good. Janelle finally won HOH during a double evcition week. It was ICONIC. Janelle telling Jennifer to "Give me that key, bitch!"  She flipped Jennifer off and it was great. When Julie Chen told her it was a double eviction week and she would have to nominate right now. The venom in her voice when she said Jennifer's and Maggie's names. LOL. AND THE ICONIC "BYE, BYE. BITCHES!" She won the POV and she chose to evict I mean nominate Ivette. The way she went after all of The Nerd Herd this week. OMG. I don't think some of that stuff would fly now but it was entertaining for the time. Jennifer was evicted and Kaysar was vindicated. PACK YOUR BAGS, JENNY! Beau won the HOH next and Janelle shockingly wasn't in danger. Beau wanted a team gone so Rachel and Howie were nominated. James won the POV and kept the nominations the same. Rachel was evicted and Janelle was left with just Howie. James would go wherever the power was. LOL. I don't blame him. The next week is when the whole house finally came together to take out James. April won HOH and she was kind of friendly with Janelle? A frenemy? April nominated Janelle and Howie and April won the POV. This was back in the day where you could pick your partner for the POV. Everyone purposely didn't choose James and James was left to host his funeral. April vetoed Janelle's nominated and James went up in her place. James was out and but the rivalry with Janelle didn't end there as you will see. It was that week also when Janelle won the phone call from home and made the other side of the house cry. She got a call from Michael. LOL. "DID BRITNEY SPEARS HAVE HER BABY?" LMAO. Howie won HOH and thankfully didn't screw it up this time. Howie had the last team in his sights, Beau and Ivette. He nominated them both and Maggie won the POV. Maggie chose to keep the nominations the same and Beau was voted out of the house. Janelle's arch rival won HOH next week and nominated Howie and Janelle. Ivette wanted Janelle out but it was the face morph competition and she destroyed that competition. She won the POV and the other side was made she didn't use it on Howie. Please. Jedi Janie used it on herself and April was put in her place. The vote went to a tie and Howie was sent home. Janelle her second HOH of the season (AND WAS IN THE FINAL 3) and nominated Ivette and Maggie. Ivette won POV and April was put up in her place. April was evicted by Ivette.  Howie was technically the first person win it twice buuuuuuut let's be real that was Maggie's HOH. So you could say Janelle was the first to win HOH twice and make her own choices. LOL. Janelle was in the final 3 with Maggie and Ivette.  Ivette won Part 1 and Janelle won Part 2. All she needed to do was to win the Final HOH against Ivette and she faltered. Ugh. Ivette won and even Janelle told her taking Maggie would result in second place, Ivette still chose to evict Janelle. I was gutted and she came in third place and became the last person of the jury. I would have loved to see to what would have happened if Janelle won the Final HOH? Could she have swung April? IDK. If Ivette took Janelle she would have won for sure.  Janelle's Big Brother 6 game was a rollercoaster.  She won a lot of things along the way like the PB&J pass, a year long subscription to Netflix, a DVD player, a plasma screen TV, a trip to the Bahamas courtesy of Travelocity, a phone from home, a trip to the set of Two and a Half Men. BUXOM MIXED WITH BRAINS IS A DEADLY COMBINATION AND SHE PROVED THAT TIME AND TIME AGAIN. Janelle along with James and Beau voted for Ivette to win the game but Maggie won having the votes of Rachel, Howie, April and Jennifer. I loved Janelle and she was so robbed of the final 2. The fact if she would have was was questionable since Howie f*cked it up the numbers for them on his first HOH but she still should have been there. I was off the rollercoaster but not for long because she was to compete on Big Brother 7: All-Stars. She was lobbying for a spot on the show with 20 other previous houseguests. It was never a question of whether Janelle would be picked by America to be in the house. Janelle being America's Sweetheart of the last season it was a no-brainer. Janelle and her fellow BB6 houseguests, James, Kaysar, Howie and Ivette was in the running. Janelle was chosen by America and so were James, Kaysar and Howie. Ivette sadly was not chosen by America or the producers. Throwback to when Ivette told Janelle that if there ever was an All-Stars she would be voting her in and Janelle said that she wanted Ivette to be right there with her. AWKWARD. LOL. Why wasn't Rachel offered a spot? They probably didn't want too much Big Brother 6. Janelle and the Sovs were a target going into the game but Janelle made her presence known when she won CO-HOH with Jase. She needed that win because everyone not named James, Kaysar or Howie was going to come after them. I remember Danielle floating around the idea of Janelle and Jase not coming to an agreement on nominations which would make them the nominees. Danielle talked herself on the block along with Alison who I think Janelle did not care for. Janelle won the POV that week and held all the power. She came out of the gate swinging. Alison was voted out and Janelle got a target out in the first week. Kaysar won the second HOH which made Janelle + the gang safe. Kaysar nominated Diane and Nakomis which looking back I don't know why? He was scared of Chilltown? Erika won the POV and kept the nominations the same. All good this week. Nakomis was evicted this week. James won the next HOH and I was living. Another safe week for Janelle and the gang. George and Will were nominated and "Chicken" George somehow won the POV. I think this was the risk it all POV. The other Sovs wanted Jase out and James did them a solid and put Jase up in George's place. The final nominees were Will and Jase and Jase was voted out in a unanimous vote. The BB6 people were acting like they weren't working together but I don't see why. I get it but it was obvious they were working together. Week 4 was the start of the break in James and the other Sovs. Janelle won HOH and instead of nominating Chilltown she nominated one half and nominated Boogie and Erika. OMG . THE FINAL 2. UGH. Boogie won the POV and Diane was put up in her place. Erika and Diane were on the final chopping block and Diane was voted out. James was working with Diane and didn't want her to leave. This caused a rift within BB6 and more so James and Janelle. Danielle won HOH and it was the first time the Sov's didn't have power. Danielle nominated James and Janelle. James and Danielle were working together so that nomination was just for show. The POV compeititon beast Janelle won and Kaysar was put up in her place. OOPS! TOO BAD,  SO SAD! James won a power to nullify a vote to evict and he threw out Janelle's vote to evict James. Howie was the only vote to evict James and Kaysar once more didn't make the jury. THAT MUST SUCK. Janelle won the next HOH even if the HOH had to be redone and it was around this time where Will got his hands on Janelle. It was during this time Janelle was being puppet mastered by Will Kirby. Who better to be manipulated by than the master, I guess? Janelle won HOH and nominated Danielle and Erika. Danielle won POV and who does Janelle put up? The person besides Howie and James that she is closest with? Marcellas. This was not a good move for Janelle but a good move for Will and Boogie. Will put the moves on Janelle and created the term showmance on this show. I actually think Janelle had feelings for Will so I don't like it looking back but it was a game. Ugh. Janelle. I love you and Will is charming but she was being played. Marcellas went home because Chilltown lied to her. At this point Janelle won 3 HOH's and 2 POV's. She has already surpassed her BB6 wins of 2 HOH's and 2 POV's. QUEEN! She was being questionable at this point but still QUEEN! George won HOH  next and George would not nominate Janelle. WE STAN THE CHICKEN MAN. James won POV and George put up Howie. Chilltown promised to keep Howie but they lied to her. SHOCKER. And she still worked with them. BECAUSE WILL WAS SO CHARMING.  It was a 3-2 vote to evict Howie and Janelle was left with James as the last Big Brother 6 person besides her. I remember that George didn't nominate Boogie was because of the Coup d'État which he won prior. It was never used so Boogie flopped. This was a DE week btw so Howie was the first casualty. JANELLE ALSO WON PROM QUEEN THIS WEEK. I THINK WILL WON PROM KING? I don't remember. Boogie won the next HOH and put up James and Janelle. The tensions with Janelle and James were high at this point. This war that srated in BB6 would come to an end when Janelle won the POV. The OTEV POV at that. James was voted out and to put the nail in the coffin, Janelle voted to evict James and didn't even let it go tie. This was also the week that Janelle physically assaulted James ya'll. LOL. Erika won next HOH  and she nominated George and Janelle. Janelle won the POV because duh! 3 HOH's and 4 POV's. DAMN! FEMBOT! It was time for Mike to work his showmance and he got Erika to put up Danielle in her place. This whole game Danielle and Janelle had a war and Janelle won the war because Danielle was voted out. Kudos to Danielle. An awesome player and amazing strategist. Danielle and Janelle had a respect for each other and I love that. Oh, she won the face morph POV again. VAIN QUEEN. Janelle won the next HOH making it her 4th win. She nominated George and Erika. It would have been so great if Erika was to leave this week because it would made Janelle's journey to the end easier. Will worked her so hard and flirted with her and complimented her to make Chilltown safe. Erika won the POV ad she nominated Boogie in her place. Janelle was crushing on Will at this point. George was voted out at this point and Janelle, Erika, Boogie and Will were left at the final four. Operation Double Date worked really well for will. It worked too Will as he called Janelle a psycho because she wanted him to kiss her in the hot-tub. Will didn't need her as much so he was being less patient with Janelle. Boogie won the next HOH and he was in the final three. Boogie won HOH and he nominated Janelle and Erika. Janelle won her 5th POV of the season which was a record at this point. Janelle made the final three again. Erika got in Janelle's ear and they started comparing notes and they discovered Operation Double Date and that they were honorary members of Chilltown. LOL. Janelle made the decision to vote out the best player of all -time, Dr. Will Kirby, The Puppetmaster, Dr. Delicious. Janelle used the POV on herself and voted to evict her showmance, Will Kirby. Boogie was shocked and this would be huge for Janelle in the endgame. Mike threw the final HOH which caused Janelle to take one of her hands of the key she needed to hold on to to win. Erika won the first part of the HOH. Janelle faltered again and lost the second part of the HOH competition. The competition was so made for a male though but alas going to the final 2 was out of Janelle's hands at this point. It was Boogie and Erika for the final HOH and Erika most likely threw it to Boogie. Boogie won and evicted Janelle in third place again. That sucked. THIRD PLACE AGAIN. 4 HOH'S AND 5 POV'S WHICH WAS A RECORD AT THE TIME. Janelle was the last person evicted and the last person of the jury. Janelle went to the jury and she voted for Boogie to win the game which he did in a 6-1 vote. Marcellas was the only vote for Erika to win. On the final day of Big Brother 7:All-Stars, Janelle was named the winner of the final America's Choice vote, a $25,000 prize to a jury member. Always popular with the fans, Janelle won every America's Choice award during Big Brother 6. WERK BB QUEEN! She didn't win the game but she won America's hearts and their vote for America's Choice. She played a flawed gam this time with trusting Will so much but she still made the final 3. I don't think anyone played better than their original season so at least she is not alone in that regard. Haha. After her appearance on Big Brother All Stars, Pierzina won the VH1 Big Reality Star of '06 award. I remember watching that live. So Janelle got third and was considered a Big Brother legend. Can I stop here? Do I have to talk about Big Brother 14? Ugh, okay. I'm going to copy + paast some of my Britney write-up onto here. Janelle Pierzina would return to the game being a coach on Big Brother 14. I was very excited to have Britney, Janelle and Dan on the same season. Especially, Brit and Janelle. Oh, and Mike was there. Supposedly, Will was offered the spot but he declined. So the 4 returnees would return as coaches with 4 houseguests under their wing. This was a hard season for me to watch because it premiered on July 12, 2012 and my father had passed away the day before. :broken: I couldn't even watch the premiere or the show properly for a month. Moving on. Janelle's houeguests were Joe, Ashley and Wil. Janelle's players were okay. I mean they were pretty fickle besides Joe was loyal to a fault. Britney's fangirling over Janelle was amazing to watch before it took a turn. Dan liked Janelle and repeated Janelle as well. Mike and Janelle's relationship was strained. I just wish someone besides Mike could have been a coach. He ruined everything with his boner for Frank. Back to Janelle's team. Yeah, they weren't great and turned on her quickly. Joe is amazing though. Loyalty wise because he sucked competition wise. He helped getting Willie expelled so yay! On day one the team to lose the competition would send a member home. Dan lost and sent home Jodi. Justice for Jodi one of these days. Boogie won the coaches comp and kept Ian safe. Willie won HOH and nominated Frank and Kara. Shane won POV and left the nominations the same. Kara was evicted and Dan was down to players. Janelle's team was still going strong as was everyone else's besides Dan. The next week Frank won HOH. Janelle won the coaches comp and kept Ashley safe. Frank nominated JoJo and Shane. Shane won POV and Danielle was put up in Shane's place. JoJo was evicted that week and Wilie was expelled so Britney was down to players in one shot. Dan and Britney had one player left snd Janelle and Boogie had a full deck. The next week Janelle won the coaches comp again and save Will from eviction. Shane won HOH and nominated Ashley and Joe. Shane won POV again and saved Ashley. It was Frank vs. Joe and the plan was to vote out Frank but there was a twist. The coaches were given the chance to enter the game as players. Britney, Janelle and Dan all voted yes. Mike voted no. Only one yes vote was needed to make the coaches players. The coaches became players and it saved Frank from being eliminated, unfortunately. The coaches thought it would be good to band together but Boogie didn't want to as Janelle didn't want to give up her previous team. It was then that the tide had turned. Britney while aligned with Janelle was also aligned with The Quack Pack which included Dan, Shane, Ian and Danielle. I guess you could say she aligned temporarily for that week with Frank and Boogie. Britney didn't want her gone. Dan didn't want her gone. But Booger put the wheels in motion once Danielle won HOH. Danielle didn't like Janelle from the get go. She would lie about her so much and even Janelle called her out on it during the finale. The house turned on Janelle and it sucked because Janelle had turned up her strategy game imo. Danielle nominated Wil and Frank, Danielle won the POV and vetoed Wil's nomiantion and blindsided Janelle with a nomination. The whole house played her the watch whole week and it was so hard to watch as a big Janelle fan. Everyone turned on her except except Joe. She was evicted in 12th place.  No jury this time. No third place. Nothing. You can tell she was disappointed and embarrassed. Mike's message to her. UGH. SCREW YOU, MIKE BOOGIE. I HOPE YOU LOSE. WHICH HE DID THE NEXT WEEK. The game continued and Britney dedicated her goodbye message to Boogie to Janelle in a way. Dan gave her a shout-out during the OTEV competition. We didn't see Janelle again until the finale where she called out Danielle for being a delusional liar and stating Dan deserved to win the game. He didn't and Ian won. Only Sandra can win the same game twice. Frank Eudy, won America's Favorite Houseguest of that season. In a season of Jnaelle and Britney please forgive me if I don't trust Grodner to win that for her new pet. Yeah, BB14. We don't talk about that. Janelle and Britney would reunite on The Amazing Race 31. My two favorite Big Brother contestants of all-time? I was all over that. They were hilarious as a duo and Janelle was still a comp beast. This was a different game though and they were the fourth team eliminated coming in 8th place. I hope Janelle would consider coming back for another season of Big brother. Probably not but you never know. Janelle is regarded as one of the greatest players in the history of the show and she is the first player to win America's Favorite Houseguest award. Janelle holds the record for the most individual competitions won in a single season with 9, by winning 4 Head of Households and 5 Power of Vetoes. Janelle also holds the record for most individual competitions won in multiple seasons with 6 HOH's, 7 POV's, and 2 Coaches Competitions making it  a total of 15 competitions. Janelle is currently tied for second for the record for the most days spent in Big Brother U.S. out of returning contestants with 177 total days: 76 in Big Brother 6, 67 in All-Stars, and 34 in Big Brother 14. She is only beaten  by Paul **********. Janelle is the Queen of Big Brother. She is my favorite houseguest of all-time. The greatest player to never win the game besides Danielle Reyes. BIG BROTHER ROYALTY. I will forever love Janelle Marie Pierzina. TEAM BUXOM BLONE FOREVER. Dick is getting all of BB6 together for a reunion. I can't wait for that. LOL. So yeah, TEAM JANELLE. #BB6 #BB7 #BB14 #TAR31

AMANDA

giphy.gif

"Buxom mixed with brains is a deadly combination"

Jedi Janey! So robbed of a spot in the Top 16 in the Big Brother rankdown, but we vengeance for it here. Janelle is incredible, truly. Janelle aligned with all the good people of Season 6. She righteously hated the Nerd Herd with a burning passion. She and Beau got into that hilarious drunken fight where they hurled the most hilarious insults at each other. Of course, the most iconic Janelle moment is when she won HOH immediately after Kaysar's second eviction. Obnoxiously rubbing it in the Nerd Herd's faces with Rachel & Howie, telling Jennifer to "Gimme that key Bitch!" and "Pack your bags!", nominating Maggie & Jennifer and then shouting the iconic "Bye Bye, Bitches!" line at the Nerd Herd, winning the POV and using it on a shocked Maggie...all resulting in a Jennifer eviction and vengeance for Kaysar. Such a glorious HOH reign and truly my favorite HOH reign ever. Janelle all alone against the Nerd Herd towards the end of the season was amazing. America loved Janelle and she won every vote of theirs, much to their annoyance. The nerd herd complaining about America loving Janelle juxtaposed  she was enjoying her prize outside the house was a hilarious moment. Janelle winning everything because she had such luck in season 6 is amazing. Janelle losing to the bad guys of the season is heartbreaking. Naturally, Janelle was a shoo-in to return for All-Stars via America's vote and she was amazing again. She really pulled out her inner Comp Queen, winning 4 HOH's and 5 POV's - which she had to do since she had such an immense target on her back the entire time. Janelle's run on all-stars is truly impressive in terms of comp wins, and her evicting Will after realizing he was using her is an amazing moment. Janelle on Season 14 was her worst showing, but she did have some more comp wins with the coaches comps and just seeing Janelle play again was amazing. Janelle is an amazing mix of personality, entertainment, and comp winning ability. Janelle is a Big Brother icon and I am so happy that she made the Top 20 this time.

LILY

What an icon. I have nothing but good things to say about Jedi Jani. She went into BB6 with a lot of people ready to under-estimate her, and although she lost her twist partner Ashlea very early on, she was able to have an amazingly dominant game. She was a part of the iconic Sovereign Six alliance and also got into plenty of drama throughout - but was always the star :wub: "Gimme that key, b***h!" :wub: Also that messy drunk fight with Beau lmao. Janelle returned to BB7 where she was even more dominant in comps than the first time. She had an insane 4 HOH and 5 POV wins, and made it all the way to top 3 once again before just missing out on the end. We saw Janelle come back as a wife and a mother, but also a coach, in BB14. However, she was backdoored pretty early in. It's amazing for a contestant with such legendary status to make top 20 so congrats Janelle!

STEVEN

source.gifmuGGnzc.gif

KHPVxqg.gifh5V7NUI.gif

If I’m remembering correctly, Janelle was robbed of a spot in the Top 20 of the Big Brother rankdown. So, I’m glad to see she made it to the Top 20 of the CBS rankdown. Janelle is one of the most popular Big Brother players ever, and she definitely deserves a spot here in the endgame. I really like Janelle, and I consider her to be one of my favorite players. Janelle first competed on Big Brother 6, and she was part of the Sovereign Six alliance. The house was split between two warring alliances, and Janelle managed to make it all the way to the Final 3 as the last one standing of her alliance.

tenor.gif?itemid=14276439

tumblr_inline_ms2cy04ib61qz4rgp.gifcFVgN7i.gif

tumblr_m5jcwaPyHe1romh6ko2_500.gif

The Buxom Blonde quickly became a fan favorite, and she won every prize America voted for. Janelle endeared herself to fans with her sweet demeanor, determination, and unwillingness to be fake. She was herself through and through, not caring what others thought about her or needing their approval. She bluntly spoke her mind in the Diary Room, and she was not afraid of confrontation either. “Bye bye, bitches!” is one of the most well-known Big Brother quotes, and Janelle’s spunky personality brought a lot of memorable Big Brother moments.

GAl5.gif

source.gif

Janelle was a strong competitor, but her fellow Houseguests underestimated her as they disregarded her as nothing more than a beautiful girl. Janelle proved to be a force to be reckoned with, especially in the All-Star season. Janelle set a record for most competition wins in a single season with four HoHs and five Vetoes. She came in third place again, sadly missing out on a Final 2 seat two seasons in a row. She did, however, win America’s Favorite Houseguest. Janelle returned years later as a coach in Big Brother 14, but she sadly was evicted pre-jury.

AnnualSpitefulKiskadee-small.gif

Several years after her first appearance on Big Brother, Janelle remains one of the most popular Houseguests ever and continues to be an inspiration for future female Big Brother players. Janelle is awesome as she is both entertaining and likable while being a very strong competitor too. I bet she is a Houseguest fans will never tire of seeing again, but I doubt she’ll return to play Big Brother again. Nonetheless, she’s made her mark on the show, and she deserves her status as one of the best Houesguests to ever compete on Big Brother. Not only did she compete three times on Big Brother, but she also competed on The Amazing Race with Britney. Therefore, she's a good representative of CBS reality competition shows, so a Janelle victory would be very well deserved. Even though I'm ranking her a couple of spots shy of the #1 spot, I would be very happy to see Janelle win this rankdown.

a41d2f48310f1a4d3b8016eca2f955b2.gif

QUEENKALIE

source.gif

Okay so I famously cut Janelle during random noms right before the end during the BB rankdown. Victoria was not too happy with me for doing that lol. But I left Janelle alone this time and I didn't even tank her so you are welcome Victoria! ❤️

FIFI

source.gif

Ah Janelle, another one of the BB queens. I do love her a LOT and she is one of my favorites but I tend to find her (and Vanessa) a tad bit overrated. She's great though, amazing personality and game skills - both physical and mental. I want Britney to win the BB battle though! I still cant rank Janelle any lower since I do love her.

Edited by Alex95

Welp that's all folks! It was a rocky road to say the least lol, but we got our winner! Congrats to Janelle Pierzina and her fans on the win and Britney Haynes and her fans on second place! Thank you to @*Amanda @1234567890 @Steven_ @QueenKalie @Solaris @*Lily @FlavorfulFifi for playing (and @*Diana for her brief stint at the beginning of the game!). Of course none of this would be possible without any of you! This was an ambitious idea combining three shows, but I'm glad we got a chance to appreciate the best characters from all three shows!

• Like 2

I’m happy to see Janelle win the game. :wub: And wow at her final score. :omg: 6/8 scores have her in the Top 3 with three of them being 1st. Well deserved, and she’s actually my favorite winner out of the three CBS Rankdown shows I’ve played in. ^_^

Excellent rankdown, Alex! :thumbsup: Combining the three CBS shows made for a fun game, and you were a terrific host as always. Thanks for letting me play, and I look forward to future games you host. :thumbs:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I’m going through so many emotions right now. :spaz:

I think you’re the winningest rankdown player as your #1 won the music rankdown and horror movies rankdown too. :omg:

And you also ranked Ryan Gosling first for the actors rankdown as one of the public votes.

3 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I think you’re the winningest rankdown player as your #1 won the music rankdown and horror movies rankdown too. :omg:

And you also ranked Ryan Gosling first for the actors rankdown as one of the public votes.

What are you talking about? Stephen Amell won the actors rankdown!

Edited by Solaris

@Alex95 Thank you, Alex. Thank you so much. You are always an amazing host and I thank you so much for your patience with my final write-ups. This was a fun ride. You handled the tough times with composure and grace. I thank you.

• Like 1