Victoria - 5/20

Fifi - 7/20

Amanda - 8/20

Sola - 9/20

QueenKalie - 12/20

Steven - 13/20

Public - 14/20

LILY

Angelina is honestly one of the main people to keep me interested in new-school Survivor. She was an absolute dream casting in David vs. Goliath. I remember pre-season she was my winner pick and I felt like she was going to play a really strong, clean game to the end. Boy was I wrong, LMAO. I mean, she did make FTC of course, but no way was she getting votes. I loved that Angelina always made it a key focus to talk about gender inequality in Survivor and continues to do so. As we've seen particularly in recent seasons women do not get a fair shake at the game and I think Angelina was definitely hurt by that. But I won't pretend Angelina was an amazing underrated social player. She was a mess and I LOVED her for it.

She had so many iconic moments and I'm writing this as I go along so I'll definitely forget some. First of all, Alison's running dislike of Angelina is one of my favorite Survivor plots lmao. Alison was sick of her the whole time. She rubbed her up the wrong way throughout up to the end. Angelina scrambling to get Elizabeth's jury vote before her blindside really should have led her to be the next boot but thankfully it instead led her to become a 0-vote finalist and we got even more amazing content from her. Pre-season there was of course also the jacket drama with Natalie. What did we do to deserve Natalie and Angelina in one season? Angelina is famously very well-remembered for her incredibly detailed rice trade with Jeff, where she sat out for the challenge and didn't let anyone forget it. Not even her loved one, who she told about it pretty much instantly. :wub: Angelina also climbing the 100-foot ladder was a top-tier moment. I especially loved her idol moments - Dan playing the idol for her and her frantically checking that he said her name. Also when she played an idol in the end-game and said something along the lines of "you made me work for that one, Jeff!" and the whole jury looks nauseous. Honestly, a legend from start to finish. I've tried to save her a lot in this rankdown as I know others have too and I'm so happy she made it to the end. Can't wait for her to play again.

VICTORIA

tumblr_phhvpgfqIk1w7ty5ho3_400.gifv

WHO? I have no idea who this person is but I made a deal to vote her high so here she is. Yes, I am ashamed that I have voted her higher than some of my all-time Big Brother greats. This quarantine has got me doing strange things. I blame it on COVID-19. So Angelina Keeley was a contestant on Survivor: David vs. Goliath. That's an interesting subtitle but I've never watched it. So on to Survivor Wiki. Angelina started the game in a comfy spot on the original Goliath tribe with a plan to rely on her powers of persuasion. Kind of like how I was persuaded into this deal. I'm lying. I approached the person I made the deal with. LOL. I'm getting off-topic; Angelina seemed to lose her position as her fellow castaways viewed her as unsubtle and self-unaware. She did make the Final Tribal Council and when the game she played was considered melodramatic and disingenuous she lost and received no votes to in by the jury. The final vote was 7-3-0 in which Nick Wilson won, Mike White was the runner-up and Angelina came in third. She got nothing like the gif above states. She won 6 challenges on her season and was considered a strong female player but her actions throughout caused her to receive a big fat zero in the votes department. I'm curious to see where Angelina lands in the final vote. In the words of New York. I wish you an ounce of luck.

FIFI

giphy.gif

LMFAOOOOO how did Angelina make it to the endgame I cant breathe. I brought her back because shes a queen and it's great to see her make it here. She was a literal gem in her season, providing TOO many memes and iconic moments to mention. She was robbed and needs to play again. A goddess that is one of her kind. MORE ANGELINA ON OUR SCREENS PLEASE, this woman is gold.

AMANDA

tumblr_piz6y1kTuo1tair8no6_250.gifv

Angelina is amazing. Truly the STAR of David vs. Goliath. She was endlessly entertaining for so many reasons and added a lot to the season. She had so many fantastic moments. Her asking for Natalie's coat as Natalie was leaving the tribal council area and her request going unanswered was hilarious. Her negotiating with Phil for rice with a well thought-out plan that included herself giving up her shot at individual immunity that day was an iconic moment. Her switching to the David alliance because she was mad that Alec and Kara voted against her as a back-up plan and then helping them take out Alec, who they viewed as a threat, was amazing. Angela positioned herself very well in that alliance and used her reward challenge wins to form a smaller final 3 alliance with Nick and Mike, something that would ultimately carry her to the final tribal council. Sadly, she didn't get any votes to win but I'm still happy she managed to maneuver her way into the FTC somehow. Angelina was fantastic on David Vs. Goliath and by far my favorite of the season.

SOLA

I love Angelina and I wanted to see her get to the finals just because she’s hilarious.  She has been one of the few lights in the last 5 years of survivor.  I loved how unaware she was about rubbing people the wrong way.  She was portrayed poorly when trying to get the tribe rice and the endless list of things she would give up.  She asked Natalie for her jacket.  She climbed a ladder so that future winner’s couple climb higher.  All around an amazing character.  Should she be here?  Probably not, but I love that she is.

QUEENKALIE

angelina-keeley-survivor-david-vs-goliat

tumblr_phhvpgfqIk1w7ty5ho1_250.gifv

tumblr_phhvpgfqIk1w7ty5ho2_250.gifv

Angelina was on Survivor David vs Goliath which is one of the only new seasons of Survivor that has been really good. Angelina was an entertaining character who had a funny moment when she tried to get voted out contestants coats but didn't have any luck with that lol. Angelina is good friends with Jessica Peet from her season who I love so I am glad that they became friends.

STEVEN

tumblr_phhvpgfqIk1w7ty5ho1_250.gifvtumblr_phhvpgfqIk1w7ty5ho2_250.gifv

tumblr_phhvpgfqIk1w7ty5ho4_250.gifvtumblr_phhvpgfqIk1w7ty5ho3_250.gifv

Angelina Keeley was my favorite from Survivor: David vs. Goliath, but I’m still a little bit surprised to see her make it to the Top 20 of this rankdown with three CBS shows represented. I don’t mind though since I do like Angelina. Throughout the season, she proved to be an intellectual with a good grasp on strategy. As clever as she was, the other castaways didn’t trust her due to how obvious she was. They found her attempts too disingenuous, and Angelina later flipped from the Goliaths to work with the David alliance. Although her game was not respected enough to earn her a single jury vote, I still found Angelina to be rootable throughout the season. One funny moment was when she wanted to vote out Lyrsa out and then get her jacket. But when Natalie was voted out instead, Angelina repeatedly asked Natalie for her jacket as Natalie was getting her torch snuffed (she did not get her jacket). Another moment was when Angelina begged Dan to use his hidden immunity idol for her after Christian played one at tribal council. This time her pleading worked, but it was a wasted idol as John was getting votes from the Davids instead. Another memorable moment was when she made a deal with Jeff to give up her chance to win immunity to receive more rice for the tribe. Angelina did make it to the final tribal council, but she lost the game to Nick Wilson (and Mike White earned more votes than her too). Angelina was a bit like the Tracy Flick archetype, and her overly ambitious disposition made her unpopular among her fellow castaways. But Angelina was fun to watch on her season and someone I wouldn’t mind seeing play Survivor again. Kudos to her on making it to the Top 20 of this rankdown.

ALEX

Angelina is proof that Survivor’s still got it. I think part of my obsession with her is just how unexpected it was. I’ve grown tired of Survivor over the years unfortunately. The show’s become a bland shell of its former self. Very gameplay and twist heavy. The characters are a dime a dozen. David vs. Goliath rekindled my love for Survivor. And a main reason for that is thanks to Angelina Keeley. Whenever Angelina is on screen, she brings It. She’s amazing television in a really earnest way actually.
During the pre swap Angelina was a really strong player. She seemed like she had serious winner potential. She orchestrated the Jeremy boot and she had strong feminist confessionals about women not finding idols. The entire tribe seemed to be on her side. She was entertaining while playing a strong game, a perfect combination. Angelina’s hilarity comes out at the swap though and I begin questioning her as a potential winner. She gets stuck on the trainwreck tribe with Natalie, Lyrsa, Mike, and Nick. Everyone knows about #JacketGate. She tries to convince Natalie to trick Lyrsa into giving Angelina her jacket and then boot her :dead:. Sadly that didn’t work so Angelina tried to pull off the same thing against Natalie. She voted for Lyrsa as a play for Natalie and then begs Natalie for her jacket as she’s getting her torch snuffed :roll:. One of the greatest moments in recent Survivor history. “...Natalie?” “....Natalie…?” :dead: :dead: 
At the merge, Angelina’s social capital has completely evaporated. Angelina just goes balls to the wall at this point. Angelina makes a transparent attempt for Elizabeth’s jury vote by revealing to her she’s getting voted out. Of course Angelina gets exposed and everything turns to sh*t :dead:. Then Angelina gets Dan to play an idol on her (“Wait did you say it who it was for? 😮 OMG THANK YOU DAN!!!!). God that relationship was such a hilarious trainwreck.
Angelina later pulls off the biggest move of the season when she negotiates with Jeff for more rice for the tribe. She sits out of the immunity challenge for it! She obviously holds this over everyone’s heads for the rest of the season :rofl:. Davie not choosing her to go on the reward EVEN THOUGH ANGELINA GOT THE TRIBE RICE is another amazing Angelina moment in a long list of Angelina moments. I mean at this point I’m just summarizing her time on the show, but she just has so many moments! There’s the ladder saga of course, everything about her vs. Allison, her FTC performance, the list goes on. Every Angelina moment is a Moment.
So besides being television gold, I think what makes Angelina so special is that she has some valid points. Angelina played a ballsy and aggressive game. I think her strategic game is amazing honestly. And I do think she would get more credit for it if she was a man. Now I’m not completely defending her game, nor am I saying she should have won. Her social game was rather atrocious lol. I can’t say I blame Allison, for example, for not voting for her. But I think the way juries view men and women in Survivor is completely despicable and something needs to be done there. A lot of the discourse about Angelina was sexist. Some of it valid, but her being called a bitch for planting a fake idol for Allison while David was praised for planting a fake idol for Jay in MvGX is just something interesting to look at. Angelina is a loud and proud feminist and I think her storyline is a great way to look at women’s issues in Survivor. While she is not perfect, I think she deserved better.

WALLY

She was my favorite of her season of Survivor. I need a rewatch to see and think of how much I like/love her as I'm not really sure. Giving her #13.

NIKI

Went back and forth on her

JUNWASROBBED

A true survivor. She negotiated for that rice (Sandra who?), scaled a 100 foot cliff (Colby shook), got the ladder, tried to find a jacket, and comes up with all these complex as hell overthought strategical plans that at are lowkey insane but also really intelligent. If she was a man and played that game she would’ve won but modern survivor hates women so she got no votes #ChrissysCurse. Angelina is a legend who, hyper intelligent, plays personally, and is a lot stronger than she’s given credit for at the game. She plays hardcore while also being irritating and inept to the people around her and I love every second she gives us. Let it be known she carried DvG on her back and forced it to find her ladder. Easily one of the best new school characters of all time. I hope we get more of her strategical assessments in the future.

Edited by Alex95
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thinking about the last time Michele was in a competition and the host didn't want her to win    

Angelina of all people being the contestant that made Probst realize maybe there is sexism in Survivor is iconic.

I feel very icky about this right now and I’m not happy running this game still. I’m just gonna take some time. Life is more important than this game and if I don’t feel comfortable with something I’m

Posted Images

Well it was funny while it lasted! 

final 3! I’m surprised Michele is so popular but I also didn’t watch her season. First time I saw her was the winners season but I stopped watching after a few eps, she wasn’t really existent though.

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

japan owarai GIF

I just want to thank Alex for being patient with me.

japan owarai GIF

He could have thrown out my votes when I didn't have all my write-ups in.

THIS WHOLE POST. :dead: 

(deleted most of it to not make the page drag)

Angelia’s part of #laddergate was iconic by itself, but Mike being drunk and carrying around his wine glass the entire ordeal and Nick wondering what the f*ck he got into just made it all the funnier. :rofl: 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Angelia’s part of #laddergate was iconic by itself, but Mike being drunk and carrying around his wine glass the entire ordeal and Nick wondering what the f*ck he got into just made it all the funnier. :rofl: 

I didn't like Mike for most of the season but the moment with him drunk with his wine glass was one of my favorite moments of the season. :dead: 

Also :dead: at Victoria ranking  someone she doesn't know all the way at #5. :haha: She was working hard to get those high Janelle votes. :giggle: 

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Also :dead: at Victoria ranking  someone she doesn't know all the way at #5. :haha: She was working hard to get those high Janelle votes. :giggle: 

I asked for Angelina to be ranked in the top 10 in exchange, so I wasn’t expecting #5...but of course I wasn’t complaining :wub: :haha:

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

my guessing on how the top 20 goes.

1. Britney

2. Janelle

3. Michele

Lets see what happens! 

This is my prediction too. :yes: I would prefer Janelle to win over Britney though.

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

I asked for Angelina to be ranked in the top 10 in exchange, so I wasn’t expecting #5...but of course I wasn’t complaining :wub: :haha:

LOL that's an amazing offer you got out of it. :dead:  :haha: 

I just realized nobody mentioned Angelina’s award winning performance of acting SHOCKED when Nick said he was taking her to the FTC as if it wasn’t a foregone conclusion. :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Lily ranking Tiffany first, Angelina third and hopefully Michele third clearly means I should've had her send me a ballot to use as my public vote. 🙂 

You should have voted to help Michele although I'm pretty sure she's getting Sola's #20 so it wouldn't have mattered but still! 

5 minutes ago, *Lily said:

But did you rank who Victoria asked you to rank sixth again? :dead: 

Just now, QueenKalie said:

You should have voted to help Michele although I'm pretty sure she's getting Sola's #20 so it wouldn't have mattered but still! 

I was going to, but I know nothing about the BB and TAR cast members and didn’t feel I’d have enough time to familiarize with them so I elected not to. :haha: