The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, Elliott said:

No, they introduced the fire making twist (which is a horrible twist) and because it benefitted the guy everyone hated, people say it was rigged. But there were spoilers about it being introduced before the season had begun filming.

The fire making twist really is atrocious and is definitely a way to help contestants that Probst loves to make the finals. But thanks for clarifying, obviously the twist was implemented during filming. I try to at least stay informed on Survivor since I once upon a time cared about the show. 

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

He'll never admit that Ben's win was rigged don't bother lol.

Like I said, I try to keep informed about most happenings on the show as the season airs. I specifically remember everybody complaining that Ben won with the help of production.

angry d&d GIF by Hyper RPG

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Brenda. ❤️ 

She was included, as she was one of my wildcard picks for this after she didn't make Top 100 in the Survivor rankdown. Sadly, she missed out on Top 100 in this rankdown as well. :( 

Brenda was deliciously conniving on Nicaragua and then super personable on Caramoan until she savagely asked Dawn to take her teeth out of her mouth. ICONIC. :dead:

"A little bit of heartbreak." - that line is so iconic. LOL. Sad to hear that she was robbed.

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Another queen. ❤️

Yes! Unfortunately for Elissa, she will never make it far in these rankdown due to being associated to Rachel, especially if CGF and Fifi are playing. 

Just now, *Chris said:

Yes! Unfortunately for Elissa, she will never make it far in these rankdown due to being associated to Rachel, especially if CGF and Fifi are playing. 

Sadly. :( Which is a shame because both she and Rachel are fantastic and really should make it far in these rankdowns.

• Like 1

Just now, *Chris said:

Rachel + Elissa are icons! I'd have them in the Top 20 every time.

I need a GIF of Elissa tackling Andy during the PoV competition and causing him to hit his head on the log. LOL.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steven_ said:

I'm pleased that so many of the rankers like Kim too. ^_^

And Angelina really is in the Top 4? 🤨 I like her, but I wasn't expecting her to rank this high.

I'm shocked too. :haha: 

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Queengalina about to surprise everyone else with the win. :dead: 

She really is. :dead: 

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

Remaining rankings

AMANDA

FIFI

LILY

PUBLIC

QUEENKALIE

SOLA

STEVEN

VICTORIA

Sola still having his #20 lingering. :dead: I'm slightly scared at who this is.

Lol wow I actually love this top 4. Definitely think it's still going to be either a Janelle or a Britney win, which would be great, but also if either Angelina or Michele randomly pulled it off I would not be complaining either :wub:

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Lol wow I actually love this top 4. Definitely think it's still going to be either a Janelle or a Britney win, which would be great, but also if either Angelina or Michele randomly pulled it off I would not be complaining either :wub:

I think Britney is going to win but will see I guess.

japan owarai GIF

I just want to thank Alex for being patient with me.

japan owarai GIF

He could have thrown out my votes when I didn't have all my write-ups in.

japan crying GIF

BUT HE DIDN'T AND I AM SO GRATEFUL TO THE KING!

japan owarai GIF

I said I wasn't going to cry. Thank you, Alex for your patience even when I lied and said I would have everything in 3 days ago.

japan owarai GIF

I AM NOT WORTHY. I will advise every future rankdown host to not accept my rankings without my write-ups!

proud japan GIF

YOU MAKE ME WANT TO DO BETTER. THANK YOU.

slip GIF

UNTIL I DO THE SAME THING IN THE NEXT RANKDOWN. LOL. I'M JK.

Edited by 1234567890
  • Haha 1