The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, Elliott said:

I said earlier, she’s probably the least polarizing in this vote so I’m not surprised :haha: 

Maybe. I have not seen every season of all the shows included, so I would trust your word. LOL. 

I liked Angelina, but I also thought she was like a joke character? I loved her for the laughs, but this high ranking is surprising to me.

Just now, Deeee said:

I liked Angelina, but I also thought she was like a joke character? I loved her for the laughs, but this high ranking is surprising to me.

She spent a lot of her time pointing out the sexism that was embedded into Survivor’s production and used her Survivor winnings to start her own charity to help young women get into politics. I loved her for the lulz on the show, but her post-Survivor stuff has turned me into a stan.

Just now, Elliott said:

She spent a lot of her time pointing out the sexism that was embedded into Survivor’s production and used her Survivor winnings to start her own charity to help young women get into politics. I loved her for the lulz on the show, but her post-Survivor stuff has turned me into a stan.

That's awesome! I genuinely don't know anything about most of these contestants outside of the show, so this is nice to hear. Definitely glad she is supporting women in politics and calling out the show, probably long overdue that somebody is!

Listen, I thought she was a hilarious contestant. She just focused too much on the rice negotiation for me to think much of her that season, though I was definitely a fan.:dead:

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Listen, I thought she was a hilarious contestant. She just focused too much on the rice negotiation for me to think much of her that season, though I was definitely a fan.:dead:

You forgot about her climbing her ladder 5,000 feet to get an Idol.

I have a feeling we will be seeing several of these contestants again on future seasons, but if you could only bring one back, whom would it be? (Again, no cheating!)
Okay, I’ll answer an extremely difficult question as long as you don’t edit my answer! Yes, you are right, we have a lot of players from this season that would be fun to have back in future seasons. But if I could choose only one, it would come down to Christian or Angelina, and I would probably choose Angelina. (Just waiting for the gasps to subside.)

The truth about Survivor is that we want our casting to mirror what is happening in our culture. And as a dad to a daughter, what excites me more than anything is the rise we are seeing in the power of women. For years, strong women have been judged differently than men — in life and on Survivor. And, strangely, for years it has been hard for us to find women who were as “memorable” as men. But what has been happening is the female voice is growing stronger with every passing day, and we want that voice represented on our show.

Angelina is polarizing. Some people criticize her for being “too much,” but she is playing a strong game and making big moves and not backing down from anyone. I like that. We need that. When a man does it, he is rewarded. It shouldn’t be any different when a woman does it. So, as much as I love Christian, and make no mistake, I adore him, we have a lot of memorable men. Angelina would get my vote.

• Like 4

Just now, Elliott said:

You forgot about her climbing her ladder 5,000 feet to get an Idol.

That's right, how could I forget? :dead:

I will say I admired that she took herself seriously until the very end. Super consistent, even when it was clear that she had no chance. 

Just now, Alex95 said:

Like...yes Probst spill the tea! But Angelina isn't the first contestant this has happened to :dead:

Kass also called it out in Cagayan, too. She was always mentioning she didn’t feel that comfortable considering nearly every single person on the crew was male.

13 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Maybe. I have not seen every season of all the shows included, so I would trust your word. LOL. 

She is a joke character but a lot of people like that I suppose.

Lol I don’t get why Angelina is still in this but it is a pretty funny joke so I hope Michele is next but if she robs my blondicious babes, there will be hell to pay. 🔪

1 minute ago, JC said:

Lol I don’t get why Angelina is still in this but it is a pretty funny joke so I hope Michele is next but if she robs my blondicious babes, there will be hell to pay. 🔪

Angelina is a true icon

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

I also have to laugh at how difficult Probst thinks it is to find women that are "as interesting" as men. LOL. He is insufferable.

Throwback to when he commented that JP from HvHvH had one of the best casting sessions they’d seen that year and then we got what we got from him on the show.  :dead: 

AMANDA

1. Colin & Christie

4. Vanessa Rousso

5. Will Kirby

6. Dustin & Kandice

7. Natalie & Nadiya

9. Brook & Claire

10. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

11. Hayley & Blair

13. Daniele Donato

14. Tiffany Pollard

15. Keesha Smith

16. Nat & Kat

17. Jenna Morasca

18. Peih-Gee Law

19. Andrea Boehlke

20. Blake & Paige

FIFI

3. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

4. Andrea Boehlke

5. Nat & Kat

6. Brook & Claire

8. Hayley & Blair

9. Peih-Gee Law

10. Colin & Christie

11. Blake & Paige

12. Keesha Smith

14. Dustin & Kandice

15. Natalie & Nadiya

16. Daniele Donato

17. Jenna Morasca

18. Will Kirby

19. Tiffany Pollard

20. Vanessa Rousso

LILY

1. Tiffany Pollard

5. Andrea Boehlke

7. Vanessa Rousso

8. Natalie & Nadiya

9. Will Kirby

10. Peih-Gee Law

11. Brook & Claire

12. Colin & Christie

13. Jenna Morasca

14. Keesha Smith

15. Dustin & Kandice

16. Daniele Donato

17. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

18. Nat & Kat

19. Blake & Paige

20. Hayley & Blair

PUBLIC

2. Colin & Christie

3. Vanessa Rousso

4. Will Kirby

5. Jenna Morasca

7. Tiffany Pollard

8. Andrea Boehlke

9. Natalie & Nadiya

10. Dustin & Kandice

11. Keesha Smith

12. Peih-Gee Law

13. Daniele Donato

15. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

16. Hayley & Blair

18. Brook & Claire

19. Blake & Paige

20. Nat & Kat

QUEENKALIE

2. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

3. Blake & Paige

4. Andrea Boehlke

6. Brook & Claire

7. Dustin & Kandice

8. Colin & Christie

9. Jenna Morasca

11. Hayley & Blair

13. Nat & Kat

14. Keesha Smith

15. Peih-Gee Law

16. Daniele Donato

17. Natalie & Nadiya

18. Tiffany Pollard

19. Will Kirby

20. Vanessa Rousso

SOLA

2. Dustin & Kandice

3. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

4. Vanessa Rousso

5. Natalie & Nadiya

6. Jenna Morasca

8. Brook & Claire

10. Will Kirby

11. Andrea Boehlke

12. Keesha Smith

13. Nat & Kat

14. Peih-Gee Law

15. Hayley & Blair

16. Daniele Donato

17. Blake & Paige

18. Tiffany Pollard

19. Colin & Christie

STEVEN

1. Vanessa Rousso

2. Brook & Claire

4. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

5. Hayley & Blair

8. Keesha Smith

9. Jenna Morasca

10. Natalie & Nadiya

11. Peih-Gee Law

12. Andrea Boehlke

14. Daniele Donato

15. Will Kirby

16. Nat & Kat

17. Colin & Christie

18. Tiffany Pollard

19. Dustin & Kandice

20. Blake & Paige

VICTORIA

2. Tiffany Pollard

3. Will Kirby

6. Blake & Paige

7. Daniele Donato

8. Jenna Morasca

9. Hayley & Blair

11. Keesha Smith

12. Peih-Gee Law

13. Colin & Christie

14. Nat & Kat

15. Dustin & Kandice

16. Andrea Boehlke

17. Brook & Claire

18. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe

19. Natalie & Nadiya

20. Vanessa Rousso

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Throwback to when he commented that JP from HvHvH had one of the best casting sessions they’d seen that year and then we got what we got from him on the show.  :dead: 

Isn't that the season where they rigged the Final Tribal Council to help the winner stay in the game? LOL.

• Like 1

Just now, Deeee said:

Isn't that the season where they rigged the Final Tribal Council to help the winner stay in the game? LOL.

No, they introduced the fire making twist (which is a horrible twist) and because it benefitted the guy everyone hated, people say it was rigged. But there were spoilers about it being introduced before the season had begun filming.