The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

26 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Thinking about the last time Michele was in a competition and the host didn't want her to win :wub:

D-mgfqKW4AI3Nmo.jpg

:dead:  

Michele winning would be disappointing even though I do like her. :haha: 

• Like 1

Just now, Alex95 said:

Is Michele bi I’m very confused where that came from? I might have to stan now...

No, there was a fake spoiler over the summer that she came out as bisexual during a dramatic tribal council to save herself from elimination, and then it turned into a meme when Michele started playing along with it to make people think [very obviously fake spoilers] were real. :haha: 

Just now, Elliott said:

No, there was a fake spoiler over the summer that she came out as bisexual during a dramatic tribal council to save herself from elimination, and then it turned into a meme when Michele started playing along with it to make people think [very obviously fake spoilers] were real. :haha: 

she also addressed it in her cameo yesterday

Now we just need the three brunettes followed by Brit and we’ll have the rightful queen on top! ❤️

im shocked that Angelina is so high lolol she’s always been such a joke to me 🤣

AMANDA

1. Colin & Christie

4. Vanessa Rousso

5. Will Kirby

6. Dustin & Kandice

7. Natalie & Nadiya

9. Brook & Claire

11. Hayley & Blair

13. Daniele Donato

14. Tiffany Pollard

15. Keesha Smith

16. Nat & Kat

17. Jenna Morasca

18. Peih-Gee Law

19. Andrea Boehlke

20. Blake & Paige

FIFI

4. Andrea Boehlke

5. Nat & Kat

6. Brook & Claire

8. Hayley & Blair

9. Peih-Gee Law

10. Colin & Christie

11. Blake & Paige

12. Keesha Smith

14. Dustin & Kandice

15. Natalie & Nadiya

16. Daniele Donato

17. Jenna Morasca

18. Will Kirby

19. Tiffany Pollard

20. Vanessa Rousso

LILY

1. Tiffany Pollard

5. Andrea Boehlke

7. Vanessa Rousso

8. Natalie & Nadiya

9. Will Kirby

10. Peih-Gee Law

11. Brook & Claire

12. Colin & Christie

13. Jenna Morasca

14. Keesha Smith

15. Dustin & Kandice

16. Daniele Donato

18. Nat & Kat

19. Blake & Paige

20. Hayley & Blair

PUBLIC

2. Colin & Christie

3. Vanessa Rousso

4. Will Kirby

5. Jenna Morasca

7. Tiffany Pollard

8. Andrea Boehlke

9. Natalie & Nadiya

10. Dustin & Kandice

11. Keesha Smith

12. Peih-Gee Law

13. Daniele Donato

16. Hayley & Blair

18. Brook & Claire

19. Blake & Paige

20. Nat & Kat

QUEENKALIE

3. Blake & Paige

4. Andrea Boehlke

6. Brook & Claire

7. Dustin & Kandice

8. Colin & Christie

9. Jenna Morasca

11. Hayley & Blair

13. Nat & Kat

14. Keesha Smith

15. Peih-Gee Law

16. Daniele Donato

17. Natalie & Nadiya

18. Tiffany Pollard

19. Will Kirby

20. Vanessa Rousso

SOLA

2. Dustin & Kandice

4. Vanessa Rousso

5. Natalie & Nadiya

6. Jenna Morasca

8. Brook & Claire

10. Will Kirby

11. Andrea Boehlke

12. Keesha Smith

13. Nat & Kat

14. Peih-Gee Law

15. Hayley & Blair

16. Daniele Donato

17. Blake & Paige

18. Tiffany Pollard

19. Colin & Christie

STEVEN

1. Vanessa Rousso

2. Brook & Claire

5. Hayley & Blair

8. Keesha Smith

9. Jenna Morasca

10. Natalie & Nadiya

11. Peih-Gee Law

12. Andrea Boehlke

14. Daniele Donato

15. Will Kirby

16. Nat & Kat

17. Colin & Christie

18. Tiffany Pollard

19. Dustin & Kandice

20. Blake & Paige

VICTORIA

2. Tiffany Pollard

3. Will Kirby

6. Blake & Paige

7. Daniele Donato

8. Jenna Morasca

9. Hayley & Blair

11. Keesha Smith

12. Peih-Gee Law

13. Colin & Christie

14. Nat & Kat

15. Dustin & Kandice

16. Andrea Boehlke

17. Brook & Claire

19. Natalie & Nadiya

20. Vanessa Rousso

Edited by *Amanda

5. Kim Spradlin

MV5BMTEyMDYyODM1MTdeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDI1NDcxNzc@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,999_AL_.jpg

QueenKalie - 2/20

Fifi - 3/20

Sola - 3/20

Steven - 4/20

Amanda - 10/20

Public - 15/20

Lily - 17/20

Victoria - 18/20

QUEENKALIE

surv24_cast_kimberly.jpg

tumblr_n6htkdaN8N1sqbiv1o2_250.gifv

Kim Spradlin is my second favorite Survivor winner behind Michele so I am glad that they both made the top 20. Like Michele I have also met Kim but I have met her a couple of times now. I have met most of the one world cast and was good friends with a couple of them for a long time although I haven't talked to any of them in a long time but they were a really cool cast minus a few bad eggs. Fun fact the first time I met Kim on it was the last day we were at this resort and I found her id at the bottom of this swimming pool, we had to leave a couple of hours later so she probably wasn't getting very far without that so you're welcome Kim lol. Anyways Kim played a flawless game in One World even if the cast wasn't filled with great players. It was one of the most if not the most dominating performances ever. It lead to kind of boring season unfortunately but we can't knock her for that though. She's also back for Winner at War and she is still in the game at the point of this write up at least! She has had to play from the bottom this season which is certainly different then her One World experience and she hasn't gotten a ton of air time and probably won't win but she has made the merge at least so that's not bad at all. She's not the biggest character that the show has ever seen but she is a very likable person and anyone that meets Kim will no doubt end up really liking her because she really is just that charming.  I have no clue how Kim will fare in this rankdown hopefully she does well if not oh well no big deal.

FIFI

5ccba4b2e112204d67fda573e2e444c71cba5ac3

Kim Spradlin Wolfe is easily one of the BEST and most powerful and dominant winners in Survivor history. She won Survivor One World quite handily and she DESERVED it. She is an amazing player and such a beast who has already cemented herself as a Survivor legend. Nothing will take that away from her. Period. She didnt shine in the pre merge portion as much but in merge she was a GODDESS. She was a clear leader and in a power position and she used that to her advantage to get her to the end and make sure she wins. And she did just that. She's also a physical beast who peaked at just the right time, allowing her to win challenges when it was most crucial. Kim is a queen and within reason. Her journey in WAW has been a bit different, as she isnt in power all the time and she isnt used to that so she's been more of a lolzy character. But I love her and she's slaying here too. Anything with Kim on our screens is amazing. She's been crazy under-edited which sucks but nothing takes away from her power.

SOLA

My second favorite survivor winner, made the finals!  Amazing!!!!  Kim has probably the most dominate winning game of any winner.  She controlled her season with an iron fist and a smile on her face.  She had a hidden immunity idol that she never needed to play. An army of unwavering women at her disposal and some of the most idiotic male casts ever assembled.  All of that spelled out a win for Spradlinbot. 

I still have so much appreciate for Kim as she plays Winners at War.  I have waited for years to see her play again and it is a different experience this time.  I am watching her claw her way from the bottom, trying to make necessary allies to survive.  While I don’t feel we have seen her true allegiance yet, she at least has a hidden immunity idol presently.  I feel like she will go far in the season and I hope she makes her proud and new gains new fans!

STEVEN

tumblr_ol8l48ZtJR1talut1o7_r1_250.gifvtumblr_ol8l48ZtJR1talut1o5_r1_250.gifv

tumblr_ol8l48ZtJR1talut1o3_r1_250.giftumblr_ol8l48ZtJR1talut1o1_250.gifv

I’m pleased to see Kim here in the Top 20 of this rankdown. Despite Survivor: One World not being one of my favorite seasons, I really liked Kim and I was happy that she won the season. What she achieved in One World was truly impressive. She dominated that season while making it look so easy. She did her best to fly under the radar in the beginning stages, but she ended up in a leadership position with many people trusting and wanting to work with her. She was soft-spoken and calm, and she built strong bonds with people and gained their trust. She had different options of where to go, and she decided to stick with the girls and eliminate the men when the merge hit. She was calling the shots, even brutally blindsiding people who trusted her. She seemed like such an obvious threat, but it was too late for anyone to do anything (if they were) as she won four of the last five immunity challenges. Her gameplay was so impressive that the majority of the jury respected her enough to vote for her to be the Sole Survivor. And it was a well-deserved victory. Kim’s game was pretty much flawless, and aspiring Survivor players can only dream to dominate a season to victory the way Kim did it.

5ccba4b2e112204d67fda573e2e444c71cba5ac3

Kim finally returned to play Survivor again in Winners at War, but, unfortunately, she’s not dominating the game this time around. Her game was stifled with speculation of a poker alliance, and she’s been on the outs since the beginning. She’s still in the game, but her nearly invisible edit is a telltale sign that she won’t be winning this time around. Nonetheless, wherever she places in Winners at War does not take away what she accomplished her first time around. Kim proved to be a fantastic Survivor player, and I’m glad to see her included in this final group. Along with an impressive game, I always found Kim to be very likable. I would be surprised if Kim wins this rankdown, but she easily gets a high ranking from me.

78b1120393b5afdad2a57d74d703a70f14ad7bba

AMANDA

tumblr_ol8l48ZtJR1talut1o3_r1_250.gif

I've been pretty quiet on my thoughts regarding Kim throughout this rankdown, but she's one of my favorite Survivors and I'm very happy that she won her season. Yes, One World was awful as a whole but Kim herself was great. Kim running a dominant all-girls alliance with an iron fist as they picked off the guys one by one was great, and I'm glad that all-girls alliances on Survivor have more success at staying together whereas they usually implode on Big Brother within the first week. Kim was an amazing strategist, plotting every move that the alliance would make and then watching them all unfold as planned. She was also amazing at immunity challenges, winning 4 of the last 5 individual immunities. And her alliance members didn't even think turn on her at all. The only person's radar she was ever on was Troyzan's and he never had enough numbers on his side to get rid of her. Kim played one of, if not the single most dominant games in Survivor history. Her masterful gameplay earned her 7 of 9 jury votes and the win that she deserved. Kim was so, so amazing on One World and I loved her on that season. As for Winners At War, I will leave that to others to tackle in their write-ups but I'm super glad to see that she is playing Survivor again. Kim is fantastic, which earns her a Top 10 placement from me.

ALEX

Hmm……...don’t know if I agree with this call at all lol. While Kim is a badass and played probably the best game in Survivor history during One World, she is a pretty average character. When you think of everyone who has ever done a CBS show, Kim Spradlin is not who my mind goes to.
Kim’s dominance in One World is almost scary good. She was the leader the whole time of her tribe and alliance, everyone knew she was the leader, but no one really cared to do anything about it. And I still don’t think her cast is that awful. While not the strongest cast ever, I think a lot of her adversaries have potential as game players. Sabrina, Alicia, Jonas, and maybe even Jay all have potential to play strong games if they ever got another shot. And Monica & Troyzan both made FTC on their second shots even though they were goats. I just think Kim really is that good. Her friendly personality and charm won every single person she met over. It allowed her to make whatever move she wanted. She bounced between alliances with ease. And she never looked sketchy while doing so. She always made the right call at the perfect time, never too early and never too late. Her most difficult predicament was at the final six when Alicia had Tarzan & Christina loyal to her and had the power to force Kim’s hand into taking Chelsea or Sabrina out. However, Kim was able to turn Alicia against Tarzan and convince her to make the worst mistake ever and take him out. Truly impressive gaming from Kim.
As far as Kim ~moments~ go….I can’t say there’s much. Her friendships with Sabrina and Chelsea were pretty cute. Kim finding an idol and putting it in her crotch was a fun line. Kim #snapping and ranting about how useless Alicia and Kat are and how they’ll waste their money if they won was hilarious :haha:. I’m really not as anti-Kim as I may seem. There’s just...not a lot there.
Kim returned to Winners At War and I was REALLY excited to see how she’s changed and how she would play with a cast of amazing players. As a player, she got off to a weak start and found herself on the outs. It was interesting to see how she acted in that underdog position (and it was the most I liked her as a character). She’s climbed out of the hole in an impressive way though. Now she’s at the merge and it seems like she’s in a great spot. I’m proud of her as a player that she’s able to prove that One World wasn’t just a fluke. But she’s unfortunately very invisible and I’m having trouble stanning like I did at the beginning of the season.

WALLY

Loved Kim on Survivor One World even if she wasn't the most exciting character. She's a smart player and deserving winner. Enjoying her on Winners At War, despite her lack of airtime. Tricky to rank but giving her #11

NIKI

Love her

JUNWASROBBED

She’s sort of like a positive version of Maggie from big brother (in One World) where she’s a complete CP Gamebot but it’s also kinda fun? It’s probably because (1). She’s running things while perfectly fine with passing herself off as a townsperson and (2). Unlike male cult leaders Paul, Rob and Tyler, she lets her minions shine as the messes they are. My fave moment is her talking about how great a reward is while also questioning whether or not she likes it lol. I prefer her in WAW. Being on the bottom and begging Sandra for life on her knees is hysterical and watching her have to play from behind is super compelling. And she’s one of the few rootable people not in the edge rn.

LILY

I think there is a good chance that my lower ranking for Kim is slightly tainted by the fact that at the point of writing, I'm watching her on Winners at War and she hasn't been someone who's really stood out to me there. She's obviously a super strong player though - playing an amazingly strong game in One World. It probably helped that the cast wasn't its strongest, but I wouldn't take that away from Kim being able to have a super dominant social and strategic game which basically allowed her to run things throughout. Despite having not played in 16 seasons, she was a huge threat for the other Winners at War contestants pre-season, a lot of people noted her even compared to some of the greats who had played numerous seasons - so when your game holds up to that calibre you know it's good. Personally while I can see Kim is an amazingly strong player, who I'm excited to see continue on Winners at War for however long, she's probably the Survivor player here who excites me the least. I didn't wanna be too predictable and make all my bottom placements TAR teams, hence the choice of a Survivor player in here. With the choices on the table, for me it's Kim, just because I find myself rooting for the others more. Nevertheless a great finish.

VICTORIA

af1267e165198f488c31efe840b66e86f1bc7f02

I have no idea who Kim is but this gif of her scares the crap of me. She looks like she takes no crap. Everyone know I know about Big Brother the most in this rankdown, Survivor the second and The Amazing Race the least. I didn't watch Kim's season so I will not go into depth. I will let someone who has watched her season to do that. Kim Spradlin-Wolfe competed on Survivor: One World. She went on to became the Sole Survivor. Kim kept a low profile during the early part of the competition and that was done on purpose. She did poorly in challenges but fostered strong relationships with her tribe mates. By the time the merge happen she was looked at as a stronger leader. Kim's allegiance was to an all-female alliance and masterminded the blindsides of Jonas and Michael. The women dominated and eliminated all the men from the game. DON'T WE LOVE TO SEE IT. UNLESS THE MEN ARE HOT, THEN BRING THEM BACK. Kim was a force late int he game winning 4 of 5 immunity challenges. Her competitors didn't know where her allegiance really was with until it was too late for them to take a shot at her. She won the in a 7-2-0 vote over Sabrina and Chelsea. The victory over those two is considered one of the most dominant single season performance by a Survivor player. THOSE ARE SOME POWERFUL STATEMENTS. Kim is tied with Kelly Wiglesworth, Jenna Morasca and Chrissy Hofbeck for the most individual immunity wins out of any female contestant in a single season with 4. On top of winning, Kim won an additional $100,000 for winning the Fan Favorite Award. During her time on this season she won 12 challenges in total. Kim, from what I gather, is considered to be one of the all-time greats of Survivor which would make sense since she competed on the current season, Survivor: Winners at War. She has yet to be exiled so her fate on there is to be determined. Good luck to Kim on that season.

Remaining rankings

AMANDA

FIFI

LILY

PUBLIC

QUEENKALIE

SOLA

STEVEN

VICTORIA