The CBS RTV Rankdown

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thinking about the last time Michele was in a competition and the host didn't want her to win    

Angelina of all people being the contestant that made Probst realize maybe there is sexism in Survivor is iconic.

I feel very icky about this right now and I’m not happy running this game still. I’m just gonna take some time. Life is more important than this game and if I don’t feel comfortable with something I’m

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, *Lily said:

giphy.gif

Angelina is replicating her DvG game by always seeming like she should be the next boot but somehow still hanging in there :wub:

To be fair, Angelina's probably the most broadly-liked/least polarizing contestant in this final vote, so I wouldn't be surprised if she somehow won it all. :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

To be fair, Angelina's probably the most broadly-liked/least polarizing contestant in this final vote, so I wouldn't be surprised if she somehow won it all. :rofl: 

I did consider that but also since a lot of people were expecting her to be out by now, I thought she might have had some lower rankings. I'm kinda banking on a BB winner but I'm really not sure. :haha:

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I think one of the big brother blondes is probably going to win. But wouldn't be shocked if Angelina got third place again at this rate.

46 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I barely realized Amanda put Colin & Christie at #1. Now sis, you know they aren't your #1. :claybleh: BRING BACK :BLEH:!

They are, though?

I love all the people in my Top 5, but Colin & Christie’s reappearance on TAR 31 and their redemption arc that culminated with them winning elevated them above g The others  to #1 for me. 

Tbh whenever I get round to watching TAR (if only there was a way to watch CBS All Access outside of the US) I know I'll stan Colin & Christie. I didn't watch the 40 minute highlight video in full but all clips I saw of them I really enjoyed. They were one of my higher-ranking TAR teams mostly based off of that but I did have to prioritise some of the Survivor/BB contestants I like.

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

(if only there was a way to watch CBS All Access outside of the US)

VPN. :ph34rwave:

Most of them are giving month trials since everyone's stuck inside.

Tbh whenever I get round to watching TAR (if only there was a way to watch CBS All Access outside of the US) I know I'll stan Colin & Christie. I didn't watch the 40 minute highlight video in full but all clips I saw of them I really enjoyed. They were one of my higher-ranking TAR teams mostly based off of that but I did have to prioritise some of the Survivor/BB contestants I like.

TAR's not on CBS All Access because CBS hates the show for some reason. The first 29 seasons are on Hulu though!

I think Tar is Hulu not cbs all access last time I watched it at least. You can probably find Tar online some where though.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

VPN. :ph34rwave:

Most of them are giving month trials since everyone's stuck inside.

Yeah I thought I saw this about CBS All Access too and did consider looking into it. :ph34rwave:

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

TAR's not on CBS All Access because CBS hates the show for some reason. The first 29 seasons are on Hulu though!

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

I think Tar is Hulu not cbs all access last time I watched it at least. You can probably find Tar online some where though.

Oh that's strange! I'll look into it that though, thanks!

And tbh most of the episodes are hidden on like Dailymotion or Vimeo. I just googled a bunch of random episodes in this format "The Amazing Race S05E04" and would find a link or two.

• Like 1