The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

7 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Did not expect Sola to tank Colin & Christie so that's surprising. 

UGH I think that's the part that hurts the most.

I could've told y'all Colin & Christie weren't winning. My read on the game told me they weren't with some rankers not being as familiar with TAR, so placing them at #1 to help them out was an easy decision for me. :haha: 

Edited by *Amanda

8 hours ago, *Amanda said:

UGH I think that's the part that hurts the most.

I could've told y'all Colin & Christie weren't winning. My read on the game told me they weren't with some rankers not being as familiar with TAR, so placing them at #1 to help them out was an easy decision for me. :haha: 

I love Colin & Christie ❤️ (but they are slightly edged out by Charla and Mirna who were robbed).  I just knew they were popular amongst some rankers.  and I wanted to push Dustin & Candice into first place for TAR teams. 

AMANDA

1. Colin & Christie

5. Will Kirby

6. Dustin & Kandice

7. Natalie & Nadiya

11. Hayley & Blair

13. Daniele Donato

14. Tiffany Pollard

15. Keesha Smith

16. Nat & Kat

17. Jenna Morasca

18. Peih-Gee Law

20. Blake & Paige

FIFI

5. Nat & Kat

8. Hayley & Blair

9. Peih-Gee Law

10. Colin & Christie

11. Blake & Paige

12. Keesha Smith

14. Dustin & Kandice

15. Natalie & Nadiya

16. Daniele Donato

17. Jenna Morasca

18. Will Kirby

19. Tiffany Pollard

LILY

1. Tiffany Pollard

8. Natalie & Nadiya

9. Will Kirby

10. Peih-Gee Law

12. Colin & Christie

13. Jenna Morasca

14. Keesha Smith

15. Dustin & Kandice

16. Daniele Donato

18. Nat & Kat

19. Blake & Paige

20. Hayley & Blair

PUBLIC

2. Colin & Christie

4. Will Kirby

5. Jenna Morasca

7. Tiffany Pollard

8. Natalie & Nadiya

10. Dustin & Kandice

11. Keesha Smith

12. Peih-Gee Law

13. Daniele Donato

16. Hayley & Blair

19. Blake & Paige

20. Nat & Kat

QUEENKALIE

3. Blake & Paige

7. Dustin & Kandice

9. Jenna Morasca

11. Hayley & Blair

13. Nat & Kat

14. Keesha Smith

15. Peih-Gee Law

16. Daniele Donato

17. Natalie & Nadiya

18. Tiffany Pollard

19. Will Kirby

SOLA

2. Dustin & Kandice

5. Natalie & Nadiya

6. Jenna Morasca

10. Will Kirby

12. Keesha Smith

13. Nat & Kat

14. Peih-Gee Law

15. Hayley & Blair

16. Daniele Donato

17. Blake & Paige

18. Tiffany Pollard

19. Colin & Christie

STEVEN

5. Hayley & Blair

8. Keesha Smith

9. Jenna Morasca

10. Natalie & Nadiya

11. Peih-Gee Law

14. Daniele Donato

15. Will Kirby

16. Nat & Kat

17. Colin & Christie

18. Tiffany Pollard

19. Dustin & Kandice

20. Blake & Paige

VICTORIA

2. Tiffany Pollard

3. Will Kirby

6. Blake & Paige

7. Daniele Donato

8. Jenna Morasca

9. Hayley & Blair

11. Keesha Smith

12. Peih-Gee Law

13. Colin & Christie

14. Nat & Kat

15. Dustin & Kandice

19. Natalie & Nadiya

8. Andrea Boehlke

s34_ep12_sg_063-2000.jpg

Fifi - 4/20

QueenKalie - 4/20

Lily - 5/20

Public - 8/20

Sola - 11/20

Steven - 12/20

Victoria - 16/20

Amanda - 19/20

FIFI

tumblr_ommzl0Kict1w7ty5ho1_400.gif

Andrea is amazing. She is a crazy good player who somehow makes similar mistakes every time that costs her the game. But it doesnt take away from the fact that she's one of the best personalities to be on the show. Andrea currently holds the Survivor record for having the most votes cast against them, with 36 votes across three seasons, which is kinda interesting. Queen has everyone pressed. Andrea played on 3 seasons. Survivor: Redemption Island, Survivor: Caramoan, and Survivor: Game Changers. She placed 5th, 7th, and 8th, which are all respectable positions. She's always amazing to watch and actively root for. How can you not love Andrea? My favorite appearance of hers was in Caramoan but she slays everytime, you cant not love her.

QUEENKALIE

300?cb=20181001214548

PowerlessBountifulDingo-size_restricted.

tumblr_pobxjfGKVl1talut1o1_500.gifv

tumblr_oobz0gouY91w7ty5ho2_400.gif

DimwittedPoliteFairybluebird-max-1mb.gif

Andrea is another Survivor that I have met and do like, not as much as I like some of the others but I do like her and I am glad that she made the top 20. I don't have any interesting stories about meeting her but she was fun and cool at least. Andrea has played Survivor a couple of times now she started on Survivor Redemption Island with Queen Natalie Tenerelli and the tragic Boston Rob and then played in Caramoan and then Game Changers. She was always a fun character to watch on the show and she made it pretty far all 3 times but was never the greatest player and she made some mistakes like getting voted out with an idol so oops lol. Andrea is definitely a gif queen so we always appreciate someone that can give us great gifs! Anyways now a days Andrea has a great job over at People where she gets to host and interview famous people so that's a really cool job so I am proud of her for making something out of her Survivor career at least.

LILY

I enjoy Andrea every time I see her play. She's just super likeable to me. Not always the flashiest player, not the biggest personality, but just is really charming and brings a nice energy to her seasons. I can see why she got her PEOPLE hosting job because she seems like a natural at that. Andrea's potential from Redemption Island with her strength in challenges proved to be a threat in Caramoan where she was able to be a part of big moves, before being blindsided. I enjoyed her in Game Changers. I loved her in the awful Zeke/Varner tribal moment and she was a shining light in all of that. I also of course loved her confessional not long after dragging Zeke once they became in-game rivals. Unfortunately Andrea's big threat level came back when she won a bunch of challenges and she was blindsided again. I always enjoy seeing Andrea on the show and congrats to her on top 20!

ALEX

I’m a huge Andrea fan, but even I can admit this placement for them is very kind. I’d love to see Andrea on a great season one day. Andrea has done three seasons so far, and all three amongst three of the worst the show has produced. That’s not Andrea’s fault though well Redempsh*t Island kind of is. Andrea is a really fun narrator and character who entertains me whenever she’s on screen. Between her paranoia and ruthlessness, she makes playing the game really fun, an important quality to have as a new-school Survivor contestant since the edit is so gameplay heavy.
Andrea’s first season was Redemption Island and I’m not gonna spend long talking about it. Frankly she sucked on that season. She was a mindless member of Rob’s cult like the rest of them. Her worst moments involved Matt. When the entire tribe backstabs Andrea at the second vote by blindsiding her ally Matt, she happily forgives them and realigns with them, no questions asked. Then Matt returns at the merge and she tries to talk logic into him that it makes no sense to realign with Ometepe, but he does so anyway and joins the cult in blindsiding him. At this point she fully ingrains herself into the cult and does sh*t like participate in the buddy system. And she doesn’t snap out of her spell until her torch is snuffed. Luckily for her, Redemption Island existed and we saw a spark of hope. She one her way back into the game after beating a bunch of guys. Honestly, that was really exciting to watch. She then attempted to make her move against Rob and convince Natalie & Ashley to help her. Sadly for her, Rob had an idol, Ashley wouldn’t budge, and Natalie is one of the most pathetic players to ever play the game. So she got her torch snuffed again, but there was a hint of potential there!
She returns for Caramoan and I’m open-minded about it. I hope she learned her mistakes and can maybe play a better game this time around. Right from the start she’s running around the island like she snorted 100 lines of coke. She’s aligning with Francesca, then aligning with Phillip, it’s all amazing. It makes her the target of those not in Phillip’s alliance. Luckily for Andrea she is in it and they take Francesca out first for the second time. Ruthless, but hilarious. Andrea takes control of the game this season and it’s some of the most fun I had watching this season. The highlight for me is when she orchestrates Michael’s elimination. She has her little showmance with Eddie and she tries to find out his alliances plans. Eddie is a dumbass and hints at everything going on in the most roundabout way, freaking Andrea out of course. This leads to a hilarious, like, minute-long segment with no music where she begs him to just reveal his plans and he’s just like “Idk idols are being played…”. Andrea starts sobbing about going home and smartly gets her entire alliance to blindside Michael instead so she doesn’t get idol’d out. There’s also the great scene of Andrea getting in the Mexican standoff with Malcolm where she refuses to give him even a second to find an idol. Andrea starts getting drunk with power after Erik literally hands her an idol and attempts to make a move on Brenda, but unfortunately for Andrea, Brenda, Cochran, and Dawn get her first. Andrea takes the blindside in stride and laughs her way out of the game in an adorable way.
She gets her third shot at the game in Game Changers. Sadly she’s invisible for a lot of the pre-merge, but she did give us the amazing “YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO DO THAT!” gif during the heartbreaking tribal council where Zeke got outed. Andrea shined at the merge this season, pretty much aligning with all the iconic people left. I still have dreams of a Cirie, Michaela, Andrea, Aubry final four. When Zeke turns on her, Andrea lashes out amazingly. “Terrible game move, you suck at this game, I hope I see you never” is one of my favorite voting confessionals <3. After blindsiding Debbie, Zeke, and Sierra and gaining control of the tribe again, Andrea once again goes drunk with power because she can’t help herself :wub:. She’s also close to exposing Sarah for the rat that she is which is exciting! Unfortunately, Cirie commits a fatal error in trusting Sarah over Andrea, and leads the charge to blindside Andrea. I feel like we really deserved more from Andrea that season and it was a shame how she went out. Once again, she took it in stride though and it was a really fun exit. She also destroyed Sarah during the jury questions so that was fun!
Overall, I’m very high on Andrea and enjoy what we get from her. I would love to see a 4th appearance from her, maybe on a good season for a change. Does she deserve this high of a placement in this game? No, but I still do love her!

WALLY

I loved Andrea in all of the seasons she's been in. Someone better post her iconic "You didn't have to do that" gif. Ranking her at #7.

NIKI

Love her

JUNWASROBBED

Queen of making bad season bearable! She was one of the best parts of RI (if Matt actually flipped she could’ve been a true star that season) and she made Caramoan and Game Changers a lot better than they would’ve been otherwise. She’s a pretty good strategist and her paranoid gameplay always makes things fun. I would actually really like to see her again!

SOLA

I think Andrea is a great survivor player.  She has played three times, and made it to the jury/merge phase three times.  The problem she has is that she is perhaps seen as a bigger threat then she actually is.  Alternatively, she is just under edited.  I find that she has a problem closing.  She can get close to the end, but never all the way there.  Her best placement was on Redemption Island where she came in fifth.  She was voted out a couple of rounds prior and came back with the redemption challenge.  She beat three other people to return.  She was my favorite on her season and I have loved watching her play.  Even though she enabled Rob and Cochran to both win the game.

STEVEN

giphy.gif

Andrea Boehlke has competed on three seasons of Survivor, and she has grown a lot as a strategist and a competitor since her first season on Redemption Island. She was only a 21-year-old at the time, but she did show potential. She became the first female to win her way back into the game from Redemption Island, but she waited too long to make a move against Rob. I was glad to see Andrea return for the Fan vs. Favorites season, but I did not enjoy her much on her second season. I guess I just didn’t like her alliance, and the entire season was not a fun one to watch. Andrea did improve as a player though, and she was voted out for being too much of a threat (as well as trying to backstab her ally Brenda). Andrea returned for Game Changers, and I liked her a lot more this time around. She once again proved to be a formidable player. She was a great player socially, physically, and strategically, but the other castaways recognized this as well. Nonetheless, she still managed to make it to the merge with several votes going the way she wanted it to go. Alas, she was ultimately voted out at the jury stage as she was too much of a threat to win. Andrea is someone I wouldn’t be surprised gets invited to play again as she’s proven to be a strong player and remains a fan favorite. Kudos to Andrea for making it to the Top 20 of this rankdown.

VICTORIA

giphy.gif

Andrea Boehlke is one of the Survivor contestants I recognize by their face. I may have not seen any seasons she competed on but I recognize that face. Andrea has competed on Survivor: Redemption Island, Survivor: Caramoan, and Survivor: Game Changers. On Redemption Island she was best known for being apart of the Stealth R Us alliance. They did well until when they were forced to turn on each other. She was blindsided but because the first female contestant to win a Redemption Island duel and return to the game. She was however voted out upon her return and place 5th on her first outing.  She won 7 challenges on this season. Andrea returned for Survivor: Caramoan and immediately looked at as one of the most strategic, aggressive and dynamic player in the game. She had big target on her back and people often took aim because they saw her as a threat. She was partially responsible for some impressive moves in this season. Some of those moves included the blindsides of Francesca Hogi and Corinne Kaplan and preventing Macolm Ferberg from finding a Hidden Immunity Idol. Wait? Malcolm? I've seen that season. WHY CAN'T SURVIVOR JUST NUMBER THEIR SEASONS. I have seen this season. Anyway, Andrea was blinded by her allies while she had an idol in her possession. Tragic. She won 10 challenges that season and came in 7th place. Andrea's third and final apperance was on Survivor: Game Changers. She started the game in a comfortable position and following the merge Andrea was in a position of power. That was until Zee saw her as a threat. That seems like a recurring theme with Andrea. Andrea survived many close calls and used her relationships to keep her in the game. She could be persuasive that way. She was great at challenges having won 14 this season. She won every single Reward Challenge was win and she won two Individual Immunity Challenges. Andrea was blindsided in 8th place due to being a threat. That must suck. Andrea currently holds the Survivor record for having the most votes cast against them with 36 votes across three seasons. WHAT A LEGEND.

AMANDA

tumblr_op1xxn3P1B1w7ty5ho3_540.gifv

Oh, Andrea. Her lower ranking from me shouldn't be a surprise, as I have nominated her in the past. I do really like Andrea, but I never fully warmed up to her and I think it's likely because two of her seasons - Redemption Island and Caramoan - are two of the worst survivor seasons and really are a chore to get through. The downside to her Redemption Island  tenure is being a member of the Stealth R Us alliance that Rob led. She wasn't as bad of a Rob minion as say, Natalie or Phillip, so I kinda liked her but it's hard to fully care about anyone on RI. She finished 5th overall that season after winning her way back on through the RI duel. She returned for Caramoan and honestly, the cast of the favorites tribe for that season was a #choice. How is can anyone from RI be considered a "favorite"? They really dropped the ball with casting this season after they did a pretty great job with the choices for Micronesia, the original and much better fan vs. favorites season. Where they, you know, cast actual favorites. Anyway, Andrea played a very strategic game this season by orchestrating the blindsides of Francesca and Corinne. She would end up finishing 7th, joining the "voted out with an idol in their pocket" club when her allies blindsided her. As for Game Changers, I liked her on it. She finished 8th overall there, again with her allies blindsiding her. Over the course of her 3 seasons, Andrea has won 4 individual immunity challenges. Andrea is really good, but I just don't love her as much as others clearly do.

AMANDA

1. Colin & Christie

5. Will Kirby

6. Dustin & Kandice

7. Natalie & Nadiya

11. Hayley & Blair

13. Daniele Donato

14. Tiffany Pollard

15. Keesha Smith

16. Nat & Kat

17. Jenna Morasca

18. Peih-Gee Law