The CBS RTV Rankdown

yea we made a deal.  Not to cut 1 of each to the Top 50.  at least, which we held. you cut them in the final ranking, but I didn't strike against your favorites.  But I also didn't appreciate them being cut.  Legit TAR legends.  So I reflected that in my final rankings.  We all good.  :haha:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thinking about the last time Michele was in a competition and the host didn't want her to win    

Angelina of all people being the contestant that made Probst realize maybe there is sexism in Survivor is iconic.

I feel very icky about this right now and I’m not happy running this game still. I’m just gonna take some time. Life is more important than this game and if I don’t feel comfortable with something I’m

Posted Images

Tiffany.... also ROBBED. 😢 But I was expecting it. She already won making it to the Top 20 of this game so yayy for that!

I am surprised that QK and Fifi didn't put her at 20th though. :haha: 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, vee_ said:

UMMM IS THIS FOR REAL?

4p1R.gif

😢 

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

And Tiffany was never going to win or rank in the upper half. 😢

Yeppp this is so true.

Tiffany needed people like Deee, Elliott, myself and Vee to help her get into the top half. Cause Lily and Victoria was never gonna be enough to get her that high.

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

if this is directed at me.  Don't worry about it!  :haha:

I’m genuinely sorry. I need to get better with names. If the deal was regarding a BB contestant I would have definitely remembered. :haha:

2 minutes ago, vee_ said:

On the other hand, Hayley & Blair are still in? :wub:

YEP! :wub: 

M7TZ.gif

Ugh you bringing them up so much makes me realize how much I love them and wish I had ranked them higher. Even if my vote wouldn't have been that strong. :haha: 

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Everyone read my Tiffany writeup I actually worked hard on it :wub:. I'm trying to honor the top 20, especially since some of them are so mysterious to everyone lol.

I know them all.  😘 (even though Tiffany was my least well known)

10 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Everyone read my Tiffany writeup I actually worked hard on it :wub:. I'm trying to honor the top 20, especially since some of them are so mysterious to everyone lol.

I’ve been reading all the write-ups. You did a good job. :yes:

For the record, I don’t think Tiffany is undeserving of a spot in the Top 20 despite my low ranking. 😅

I was wondering if Steven and Sola were also gonna give Tiffany a low rank as and they did cool. And to answer Wallys question about why I ranked Tiffany 18th instead of 20 is that I didn't think she was a threat so the people at 19 and 20 I thought were legit threats to win.