The CBS RTV Rankdown

18 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Just coming here to say that I don’t like the comment about the TAR rankdown flopping when I did my best to save it while going through grief. And after losing a ranker, I tried to Salvage it then someone dropped out of it. And IDF rebooted which was a sign from heaven than it shouldn’t have happened.

couple hug GIF

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thinking about the last time Michele was in a competition and the host didn't want her to win    

Angelina of all people being the contestant that made Probst realize maybe there is sexism in Survivor is iconic.

I feel very icky about this right now and I’m not happy running this game still. I’m just gonna take some time. Life is more important than this game and if I don’t feel comfortable with something I’m

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Just coming here to say that I don’t like the comment about the TAR rankdown flopping when I did my best to save it while going through grief. And after losing a ranker, I tried to Salvage it then someone dropped out of it. And IDF rebooted which was a sign from heaven than it shouldn’t have happened.

Chris. :hug: 

I do hope we can have a new TAR rankdown someday.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Really glad that I put Vanessa last now.

12 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Although I tanked Vanessa and she still got second so it probably won't matter much.

I was about to say..... didn't you do so in the Big Brother game? :lmao: 

12 hours ago, *Amanda said:

It took some digging for me to find that gif. :dead: 

:dead: 

11 hours ago, vee_ said:

Hayley & Blair better not be the next to go 😢

They better not. (!) 

11 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

If I had to guess who was 18th that would probably be my guess.

I thought they were one of the more loved TAR teams on here. 

18. Daniele Donato

180214-bigbrother-news.jpg

Victoria - 7/20

Amanda - 13/20

Public - 13/20

Steven - 14/20

Fifi - 16/20

Lily - 16/20

QueenKalie - 16/20

Sola - 16/20

VICTORIA

giphy.gif

If I were being honest with my ranking I would have Daniele Donato at number 3. The reason I don't? Deals and all that jazz. Daniele is in my top 5 Big Brother houseguests of all-time. 4 out of 5 made it there. I'll let you guess the fifth houseguest who didn't make it. Do you want a clue? She has a connection to Daniele and Britney. BUT THAT IS ALL I'M GIVING YOU. On to Daniele Donato. I know Daniele is a polarizing contestant because of her time on Big Brother 8. I actually liked her on Big Brother 8 and she was my second favorite that year only second to Jen Johnson. I like Daniele more than Jen now but that is because Daniele got another stab at Big Brother with Big Brother 13. Daniele Donato is the daughter of Dick Donato and hey, we can't choose our parents so whatever. Daniele Donato came into Big Brother 8 not knowing her dad was going to take part in that season. They were apart of the twist that season along with Jessica, Carol, Joe and Dustin. Because the actions of her father, Daniele became a target by association. Her only real allies that season were Nick and her dad. And she had an enemy in Jen because they both liked Nick? I know Nick was a f*ckboi so I don't know what Nick told Jen to make her believe her liked her. Nick ultimately chose Daniele, I think to be cool with her dad. But he chose Jen after the show? Nick, your life choices? A mess. So back to Daniele. Daniele and Dick had a big target on their back constantly being target but seemed to get by because of America's Player Eric. I'm sure you all know the twist and what it entails. I don't think Dick for that matter would have won without it. Maybe Daniele would have been able to maneuver some moves if her dad was canned early? Who knows. Funny fact? Daniele was a waitress, so was Janelle and so was Rachel. Do all badass women on this show have being a waitress on their resume? LOL. So like I said, the America's Player twist helped them a lot. The three times Daniele and Dick were on the block together were week 2 when Jen was HOH but Daniele won the POV that week, week 6 when Jessica won HOH but Dick won the POV that week and removed Daniele. For the previous week I mentioned, Daniele removed herself. In week 10 Zach was HOH and nominated them both together but Daniele won the POV that week as to return the favor she saved her father resulting in Jameka going  home. On Big Brother 8, Daniele won 2 HoH's and 5 PoV's. I always thought she was the better player but for some reason people blamed her for the way her father acted. I know a lot of people found her annoying and whiny which she could be at times but wasn't Jen as well? Double standard. Anyway, the contestants thought Daniele controlled Dick and the reason he would act out was because Daniele commanded him to. Not true. When Dick and Daniele mad the final 2 only Jen and Jameka saw the light and voted for Daniele to win. The other houseguests rewarded Dick for his behavior. IDIOTS. I'm not bitter. Daniele would go on to return to Big Brother with her father on Big Brother 13. 6 veterans were brought back, Daniele (BB8), Dick (BB8), Jeff (BB11), Jordan (BB11), Brendon (BB12) and Rachel (BB12). A lot of people were fond of this Daniele rather than her previous iteration. I liked BB8 Daniele, I love BB13 Daniele so. Daniele found herself aligned with the veterans. Dick left the competition in the first week for reasons I'm not sure or don't remember. Daniele was gifted the golden key and was promised a free pass until jury. The veterans during that time dominated. And the premise in the in beginning of the game was that the if you survived an eviction vote you were given a golden key which was a pass to jury. Daniele having a lot times on her hands made a connection with Dominic. Another showmance for Daniele? Yes. Daniele didn't like the way the veterans began to act. Entitled, spoiled, holier than though and I agreed. I didn't like. Daniele conspired against Jeff and when she was found out Dominic paid the process and was sent home. Daniele aligned herself with Porsche and Kalia afterward. As soon as her pass was up Daniele won HOH and went after Rachel and Brendon. Brendon won POV and saved Rachel. With Jordan named her replacement, Brendon was sent home. Kalianiel won HOH after and because of a twist they made the mistake of sending Lawon home after Rachel was the initial target. Lawon that he would come back with SUPER POWERS. Not. It was just a chance to come back to the game which Brendon did. No worries, though because Daniele won HOH again. Nominated Adam and Shelly and when Adam won the POv and removed himself, Brendon was named as the replacement and he was sent packing becoming the first member of the jury. Jeff won HOH the following week nominated Daniele's partners,  Porsche and Kalia. Jeff won the POV, removed Porsche and backdoored Daniele. The vote was 3-2 and she needed Adam's vote to stay but he flopped and Daniele became the second member of the jury. Daniele made history this season by becoming the only person to evict the same person twice on the same season. The final two were Rachel and Porsche and Daniele voted for Porsche to win being the only veteran not to vote for Rachel. SHOCKER. They are good friends now though along with Brendon. The vote was 4-3 and Shelly was the swing vote in Rachel's favor. Daniele only won two HOH's that season and they were both used to get rid of Brendon. And they her minions as the veterans called got rid of Jeff during the DE in her honor. SLAY. Despite a shorter season people loved Daniele more this time. Daniele went on to marry Dominic and have a kid? I'm not sure about the kid part. Daniele is tied with Janelle, Paul and Kaycee for the most POV wins out of any houseguest with 5 for her stay on Big Brother 8. I'm glad Daniele made it to the finals. Do I think she will rank highly? Because of BB8, no. But she made it here anyway. I love her and how she grew from one season to the other. Daniele and Dick don't talk anymore but do you blame her? I would love to see Daniele and Dominic go on a season together or The Amazing Race, that would be cool. DANIELE DONATO! POLARIZING QUEEN. QUEEN OF GROWTH. QUEEN OF BEING A BADASS WITH JANELLE AND RACHEL. QUEEN OF HAVING A GREAT MARRIAGE AND LIFE DESPITE HER FATHER.

AMANDA

WholeActualIndianpangolin-size_restricte

I love Daniele! I feel bad for her having to put up with Dick as her father and coming face-to-face with him in the Big Brother house after being estranged for quite some time, as you can tell it really affected her when she first saw him walk into the house. However, she used Dick being there to her advantage and teamed up with him to make it to the final 2. Daniele was also a Comp Queen that season, having won 2 HOH's and 5 POV's in one season. A really impressive track record at the time (I think only topped by Janelle's performance in All-Stars?) Those seasons were shorter with less houseguests, so dominating comps was much more impressive than seasons that last like 99 days with 16 contestants. I fully wanted a Daniele win in the final 2, but that season was obviously set up for a Dick win - a disappointment, really. Daniele returned for season 13 with the Dynamic Duos twist alongside Dick again and initially aligned with the Vets. Then Dick decided to quit and Daniele started getting closer to newbies Kalia and Dominic, which ultimately led the Vets alliance to implode when Jeff heard about him potentially be backdoored because how dare anyone try to vote out Jeff? Daniele won 2 HOH's that season and Brendon was evicted both times. I like Brendon, but Daniele getting him out twice was hilarious. I really liked Daniele's friendships with Kalia and Porsche. And her feud with Brenchel brought a lot of entertainment to the season. Sadly, she was evicted once Jeff won the HOH after Brendon's eviction. I really enjoyed Daniele on both of her seasons. Post Big Brother, Daniele married Dominic Briones who she met on season 13 and they had a daughter in 2018 - and she was born on Daniele's birthday, so that's very cool. Overall, I love Daniele and am giving her #13 on my ranking.

ALEX

Not surprised by her placement here at all. I figured her weaker BB8 would hold her back, though she is rather iconic in BB13. As time has gone on, I have softened on her BB8 appearance though. Is she a whiny brat who cheated on her boyfriend on national television with some random douchebag? Yes. Was she also extremely young and thrown into a really traumatic experience of reuniting with her abusive father against her will? Also yes. So I’m gonna give her a little bit of leeway. Dani was a comp beast in BB8! 2 HOH’s and 5 POV’s! That’s a hell of a resume! Her main storylines were her relationships with Nick and Dick. Thus, I never was able to care for her. Her cheating storyline felt a lot more complex and nuanced than they usually do on this show though. Usually when they cheat, they try to act like they’re not cheating (somehow) and hide from the cameras or get as close to cheating without crossing any lines. Or the other option is they just cruelly dump the guy at home lol. Daniele was extremely conflicted though and expressed her dilemma of falling for someone in the house while not being able to talk to her boyfriend at home. If you’re in a relationship with someone and you develop feelings for someone else, the mature thing to do would be to have a dialogue with your partner. Due to the nature of the BB house, Daniele was unable to do that. Though I don’t condone cheating under any circumstances, I think Daniele showed more sensitivity to her boyfriend at home than most cheaters (which is a low bar lol). My favorite BB8 Daniele moment is probably her meltdown in the HOH room where she asks her fellow houseguests to stop equating her father’s actions to her own. It was a very raw and human moment from Daniele and I really sympathized with her in that moment.
She returns a few years later, with darker hair and more mature. As embarrassing as it is to admit, I was fully in bed with the Vets Alliance watching live and I hated Dani when she turned on them. On rewatch, I’m totally on Dani’s side now! Jeff and Brendon are douchebags and I support Dani stirring the pot and dragging her rag tag team of herself, Kalia, and Porsche as far as possible. Her showmance with Dominic is so natural and adorable. Since they’re still together to this day, I’d reckon it’s a real relationship. She had one of the most exciting underdog stories in Big Brother history. Dick leaves week one and she’s stuck with the golden key, something she does not. She prides herself on her comp abilities and she has to sit in that house for a month without competing. And she didn’t even earn the golden key, she’s just getting a free ride for nothing. Yeah she made her move too soon, but it made the fact that she made it all the way to 8th place more exciting. When the key twist ended, she and Kalia alternated HOH for three weeks. They unfortunately f*cked up so bad and only took Brendon out :dead:. But it’s the thought that counts! I loved Rachel as a sparring partner for her. The two of them were both so petty and clearly hated each other so much. And I love that they were able to become friends outside the house! Daniele did give a hell of a campaign and was even able to flip Shelly and blow up that whole alliance. Unfortunately, Adam sucks so Dani wasn’t able to get the job done. Still, a huge improvement from her showing in BB8, I’m proud of her and can now consider myself a fan.

WALLY

I'm kinda disappointed Daniele made it to the Top 20. She's someone I would have certainly target in this game. She's a solid game player but I found her to be A LOT and kinda annoying/whiny in Season 8. She was more rootable to me in Season 13, but I still loved others more. I can get how people love her but I'm not one of those. Ranking her at #18.

NIKI

She has her ups and downs

JUNWASROBBED

It’s kind of a consensus that she is horrible in bb8 and great in bb13 but I kinda love her in both? I love bb8 Dani and think that the Dick/Dani storyline only works from her perspective. This is a girl who had Dick as her father - her whining makes kinda sense if you imagine what growing up with Dick would be like. Also, if Dick or Eric has left when they should have, she likely would have been forced to work with Jen and that would have been PREMIUM entertainment. Anyway she was robbed in the most disgusting jury decision ever when they decided that she was more responsible for Dick’s behavior than Dick was. The sexism JUMPED out @America, Jessica, Amber and Zack (Jen and Jameka being good jurors ofc). I’m still surprised because Dani had much better working relationships than Dick. It was her that kept Zack on their side and negotiated with Amber and she didn’t personally attack them (to their face at least). Anyway we know the bb13 Dani legend. She’s in a built in alliance with with people she hates, gets bored, turns on them to be with her friends, and successfully flips people against the evil veterans alliance. Production screws her over (along with Kalia Shelly and Porsche) but she is the sole reason BB13 wasn’t a boring steamroll so I’m forever grateful. She’s very big movezy but in like a fun, personal way.

STEVEN

tumblr_inline_mrp8llEmoJ1qz4rgp.gif

I did not watch Big Brother 8, but I did like Daniele throughout Season 13. She was sarcastic and funny, and I rooted for her despite not knowing her from Season 8. Although it put a target on her back, I did appreciate how Daniele went against the Vets Alliance and played her own game. Sure, it wasn’t the best idea as she was in a good spot in the game with a Golden Key. Nonetheless, it made Daniele rootworthy to me. She rallied the Newbies against the Vets, forming close bonds with Dominic, Kalia, and Porsche. She was a great competitor, and she was the HoH to get Brendon out of the house twice. Sadly, Jeff won HoH and had her evicted, but he followed her right out the door in the double eviction. Big Brother 13 is one of my least favorite seasons, but I did enjoy Daniele throughout the season. I have no qualms with her being included in this Top 20, and congrats to her and Dominic on getting married and starting a family of their own.

FIFI

giphy.gif

Daniele Donato is a big brother contestant from Big Brother 8 and Big Brother 13. She is notable for appearing alongside her father Dick Donato where they both dominated the game together, and she fell short in 2nd place with Evel Dick winning the game. Dick and Dani were both set to play S13 together but Dick had to walk due to a HIV emergency. In BB13, Daniele placed 8th place, but being an overall better personality than she was originally, in my opinion. Although Daniele is good and I like her, she's one of my lesser favorites among this top 20 so she's ending up here.

LILY

I would be lying if I said I cared about Daniele's run in BB8, the whole storyline of her fixing her relationship with her dirtbag of a dad, and making a run for the end together in the midst of all of Dick's villainous actions. I wouldn't wanna hold Daniele accountable for his actions, though, as I liked her a lot more from what I saw of her on BB13. She didn't join the other veterans, instead teaming up with the other newbies such as Porsche and Kalia. I feel like now she had matured, she shone a lot more and her personality came through moreso than what we saw of her in BB8. Top 20 is a great spot for her so congrats to her on making it here.

QUEENKALIE

giphy.gif

tumblr_n4mw35Ml781sq7sjjo1_250.gifv

Dani is a Big Brother contestant who was on season 8 of Big Brother and season 13 as well. During season 8 she was thrown in a house with her dad who she never really talked to and didn't get along with. They would end up finishing first and second on that  season with Evel winning  and Dani coming in second place. They would come back for season 13 and he left early after finding out he contracted aids leaving her there without a partner. She played hard the second time around but she fared much worse as she probably overplayed too much and cost her the game. I liked her a lot more on her second season then her first so at least she has that going for her I guess lol. 

SOLA

The Big Brother line up in this final ranking is stacked.  She falls here mostly because I love the other five that show up, and she went against Rachel in Season 13 and that was not good.  Daniele’s season 8 game was iconic.  Her shattered relationship with her dad that mended slightly over the season and her dominating many of the competitions was thrilling to watch.  She was my season 8 favorite.  She came back in Season 13, and Dick was forced to leave, she had the golden key.  This allowed her to build many relationships.  Honestly, Daniele played very well, until near the end of her immunity.  She got trigger-happy and went after Brenchel immediately, changing allegiances to Porsche and Kalia.  At the end of the day, that move cost her and she went home in like 8th place.  I hear Rachel & Dani are friends now, so that’s cool. 

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

My dumbass forgot the other public writeups for the Blake & Paige entry so I just edited them in. And no I don't know who JunWasRobbed is lol but I'm Here! For! Them!

I stan too :dead: