The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

With Internationals being huge targets the entire Rankdown, I’m impressed Tiffany got to Top 20.

Just now, Alex95 said:

Easily the biggest pleasant surprise for me I never would’ve guessed! I can’t imagine her placing well sadly amongst the final rankings, but her win is actually making it there.

I'm so pleasantly surprised and happy she got to the Final 20 as well. ❤️ 

17 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Charla & Mirna

338?cb=20100205011733

I'm the least attached to The Amazing Race so it should come as no shocker as my final cut will be from that series. And after all the deal making no one requested safety for these two so I'm hoping it's a safe cut to make. Charla Baklayan Faddoul and Mirna Hindoyan are a team of cousins on The Amazing Race 5 and The Amazing Race: All-Stars. Charla is the first disabled person to compete on The Amazing Race so that's really special and groundbreaking. Charla is the first and only dwarf person who has competed on The Amazing Race. They finished in 6th place on The Amazing Race and came back for All-Stars. They bested their 6th place finish on All-Stars where they finished in 3rd. Amazing and commendable on their end but it's the end of the road for Charla & Mirna.

real housewives drugs GIF

Here's the best I can do with The Amazing Race:

Blake & Paige

Nothing :(.

Colin & Christie

Dustin & Kandice (just some small clips)

Nat & Kat

Brook & Claire (a playlist)

Natalie & Nadiya (once again, not much sadly)

Hayley & Blair (lmao nothing except this silliness)

Sorry this one kinda sucks. No one makes TAR compilation videos I guess!

On 3/16/2020 at 11:40 AM, FlavorfulFifi said:

Sandra Diaz-Twine

cd90ee74124565aad84d36dd9d711654

Well I just cut Parvati the last round so it cant be poetic justice if I dont cut Sandra, can it? Sandra Diaz-Twine, the self-dubbed queen of Survivor has won this series 2 times --- Pearl Islands and Heroes vs. Villains and played a total of 4 --- the other 2 being Game Changers and her current showing on Winners at Wars. She doesnt get her title without reason. She is an extremely dominant strategic player. She is one of the weakest players physically, but that just goes to show that Survivor isnt a purely physical game, it's a mental one. Sandra is a legend in her own league which I can respect. The queen of Survivor doesnt need to become the queen of this Rankdown though. UPDATE: She was seen flopping last night in WAW after making one of the most idiotic and dumb moves her. That's right. The qUeEn of survivor was idoled out by her own idol. Flop stays flop, adios.

Updated.